The Ingham Family. Poundland Princess & the Creepy Chris Crisis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you guys don't mind I've come across from gg, I was a long time lurker only posted recently, I'll be honest it was Rachel's reviews that brought me here haha, I love them and saves me giving them my views.

Reactions: 1
I've come over from GG too! Fed up of all the rules and threats to close the thread!

Reactions: 2
me too sarah!

Have you seen that the YT_Management guy is backpedalling now faster than Mo Farah in a 10k? Apparently he was DM'ing someone who was manipulated by Chris. Not sure if I fully believe him based on the crap he's put out in recent weeks but if he finally has seen the error of Chris' ways, then halle-frickin-lujah!
He’s said that he’s been speaking with another victim who’s been affected badly by how Chris treat her, apparently was worse than a few sneaky dm’s. Hmmm I’m not sure what to believe but I’m wondering if it’s the same thing that PrinnyWoo posted about on GG. I really hope the poor girl affected is ok ?

I've come over from GG too! Fed up of all the rules and threats to close the thread!
We've had a surge of new members. Thank you all.

Please message others to join Tattler.

We at Tattler.Life have already been threatened by GG about linking in it threads. So DM people.

Hope you guys enjoy the new era of Gossiping.

Please check out the articles written too.
https://tattle.life/news/

Love you all. X

Reactions: 8
Hey!! Long time GG lurker who just got fed up of the place. Im new to the Inghams since the scandal broke and now I need my fix of the daily Ingham train wreck. Love the recaps that are uploaded!

Also a GG lurker! :giggle: You guys have all kept me entertained whilst I've been bored at work for the last however many weeks!

Yel

Yay welcome everyone new! This was setup because of how badly managed the other site is, so slow, outdated forum software and mods that will ban you if you even question them. Will keep this site running quick even if it gets popular. Please do PM anyone stuck on the old site and add new threads for anyone else you want to gossip about :)

Reactions: 8
So I messaged Mary Shortle asking if they still stock the ingham family stuff. Reply back was only the same 2 dolls that Esme and Isla have. Looks like they're no longer stockists of any ifam merch

Reactions: 5
Good, the less people associate with that farce of a family, the better!

Hello, I’m over here from GG too. I missed the harmony of the Ingham threads pre start of July. I used to have a daily laugh out loud moment reading comments but that hasn’t happened recently. So I’m pleased to be here with you lovely tolerant (obs not tolerant of the Ingham family) lot :)

Reactions: 4
long time lurker of the Ingham thread since the scandal broke out. I was actually a fan before all of this came out. although I could never stand Sarah's voice and discussed with my partner whether Chris was gay or not. tried posting a few times on gg in the past and posts didn't get approved so I just stuck to lurking. came here for the video summaries!

Thanks for linking me.

I'm really looking forward to the recaps!

I bet everyone on twitter is right and its just a faked pregnancy to do a miscarriage video soon.

Do they even have management after their agenecy dropped them last week?

I don't think Tui will be giving them anymore free holidays after all the tweets they are getting

I’m a long time gg lurker too! Never posted as when I tried I was told I had to post in new members forum first ? Couldn’t be bothered so just watched. Glad there is somewhere new without all the rules!

Reactions: 3
Lurker on gg really missed the summary of there blogs as I refuse to watch them. The summary makes me laugh so much and a definite highlight of any day keep it up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.