Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chris-Ming-ham

Earlier on Twitter, I saw the Mum of one of the girls that was sent messages by creepy - Jess. She confirmed that the police had taken evidence and are keeping it on file, but cannot prosecute here as Jess is 16. I asked her, how about the police in Florida, since it was classed as a crime there, where he'd made the contact. She confirmed that they are in ongoing discussions with the authorities in Florida! I really hope they take a serious look at this and think twice about letting him back in the country to groom anyone else...

Reactions: 21

Hatshepsut

Sort of off-topic, but still on the Inghams, remember when they went for that TV appearance thing in London a while back? they said we'd have to wait until September to find out what it was. That'll be next month... wonder if whatever it is will still be happening

Edit: Sorry about my signature. Wanted it to be just a link to the video, not to embed it
Here’s hoping it’s crimewatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
My heart honestly broke when Esme said something along the lines of “wait, isla had her birthday in Florida, Izzy had hers in a special place and I got the cinema” Chris piped up with “you saw Jurassic world and a day off school” ... I honestly feel so sorry for her, she looked so sad!

Reactions: 20

Tublet83

VIP Member
Can we just focus on the inghams? This was boring on GG and even more boring being repeated on here.

Reactions: 19

Hatshepsut

Just early morning browsing through Sarah’s Instagram comment section. This made me smile, how in between the fawning IFAM and before her paid henchmen delete everything else, some quite funny comments sneak through.
The one in red brackets cracked me up. Love how they start like a loyal fan, hoping Chris is okay, then comes the stealth attack. Bravo nicely done. 0BA1A459-B0C2-4F0A-BC9A-97071E0BD4E7.jpeg

Reactions: 18

tomatosauce

Chris got food poisoning from the pizza, which at first apparently he didn't eat because it looked dodgy, but then him and Esme ate it and got food poisoning from ?? Esme was then sick loads (until esme interrupted and said it was only a little bit), then when they got off the plane apparently only Chris fell asleep on the plane so everyone was tired even though on the plane she showed Isla and Isabelle asleep ? So many different storylines in 13 minutes ?

Reactions: 18
Just seen this persons tweets, made me giggle, thought it was a troll at first with all those numbers but sounds like an antifam member from here or gg
3C3FACD4-BB93-46B0-9CAA-71DFC66A658C.png

Reactions: 17

BooBoo90

Oh so they think pony painting is disgusting but they happily trot off to swim with captive dolphins all the time despite even mentioning in their vlogs how they know how cruel it is? Ooookay.

Also laughing at how they go to their neighbours for BBQs, they just can’t help themselves from lying :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 17

vaucous96

Just skimmed through the video. If I was Isabelle' s age and my (similar aged) cousin came over I wouldn't not have wanted my younger sister around... I would have put up a fuss begging my Mum to make her go to her own bed ? We fought all the time!! Am I right in thinking that 12 year old sisters don't usually act like Isabelle does?! When she was like "Look up this mess, tidy it up" I was thinking alright Hermione Granger! Chill out!?
I think the keyword here is “act”. Isabelle has long had a role to portray in these vlogs. She has been carefully moulded into a mini-Sarah. It has grated on me for months. When Isabelle plays mum getting their breakfasts etc and refering to the younger two as “the girls”. It’s all fake, the dutiful playing with dolls with the younger two etc. I would bet money that Isabelle is directed and prompted every time before they switch the camera on.

If they showed the girls bickering, or just them being normal kids e.g Isabelle shut in her bedroom with friends, the others playing outside with their friends etc... would be at least a semi realistic portrayal of family life.

But no, Chris and Sarah are so invested in this perfect Ingham Family bubble for the vlogs that the kids don’t have a normal life or normal relationships with their peers.

They must live like regimented robots in that house, they come alive and perform for the cameras. What a miserable existence.

I still cannot believe they are going to bring a baby into this shitshow.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the cameras are off. It’ll be the total opposite of what we see on screen, from all of them.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the girls will end up needing therapy well into adulthood. They’re being pimped out and ruined. That’s bad enough without the Creepy Chris scandal.

Reactions: 16
WHY WE ARE SELLING OUR NEW HOUSE!

12 minutes
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=tGvrq6XKC7U

Opens with a slightly drained Queen of Tat wittering onabout it being early and she being up.

She had got up showered took Prinny for a walk the girlswere fast asleep. Hmmm maybe if you actually let them go to bed at sensible times and just be you know kids they may not be so shattered

She reckons they are going to meet some of her friends – few left and some about to turn away soon

Cut to Chris with beanie vloging at the play place they went to.
Cut to Isla chattering on excitedly about the play place

Cut to Sarah cuddling a baby looking drained

Cut to Sarah at home wittering on again telling us they went to look at a new house and Sarah explains about the new house (the one there inbeing up for sale) she tells lies about why this was. The lie is that people leaked their address on line. Now listen here you lying blob YOU instructed estate agents to sell it people saw the details and put the address on line. YOU should have instructed the estate agents accordingly. Prior to that YOU gave lots of details and clues about where you lived you were reckless but DONOT lie your way out of it

Oh and moaning about speculation as to why they are selling and how everyone who lives near you gets on. Get fucking real we both know you are HATED by 2 neighbours no more than a hundred yards away

Moaning about how the house you viewed isn’t really for you well as you have no ambition no scope no ability. You had better get used to it. Its called tailoring your house to your needs or “putting a stamp on your house”.

Cut to Chris wittering on about how they are visiting the top restaurant – great stuff its not one we go to.

Then cuts to a real vs expectation about how a family meal goes. Both the younger girls are wearing lipstick and look a bit silly. Isla looks like one of those pageant creatures you see on disturbing American documentaries

There is surprisingly little shots of the restaurant so the message is getting across – get used to it. People know who you are and don’t want to be in your vlogs. Businesses don't want the risk

Cuts to Chris doing the girls bedroom tour and using his cooing voice. Its not charming its not nice daddy it just comes across in this vlog as odd

Then into Issys room a bit of banter but your days of doing that are drawing to a close mate.

Then it’s a cut to their room Sarah is wrapped up like it’sthe middle of winter and is watching a video on her phone. She is “disturbed”quite rightly about “pony painting” that’s not a new expression for creepy goings on with your fanbase it’s the painting of messages hands etc onto actual
ponys. They do it at birthday parties for children. They both say how awful it is

Personally I think pimping your kids out is shit but hey how what does a foster and not a “real mum” know eh Sarah you sanctimonious fucktard

Then its Chris saying how they have so much to do and then saying it’s a big day tomorrow. This is unconvincingly corrected by Sarah who says its an exciting day

The end

Total shit really

Developments
Sarah continues to lie
She lies about the house sale reasons or at the very leastexperiments with the truth. She clearly lies about the friendliness of theneighbours we openly laughed at that bit

Sarah looks unwell -no sympathy “hun”
I had my youngest a couple years older than you are. I work out exercise eat fruit and don’t get out of breath walking up a slight incline. if you tried the same you might be healthier
Chris too looks drained
Possibly they are feelings the effect of the fallout
They are not showing as much of the activities as they did in the past
I made an exception to watch this video today as I was genuinely curious about them addressing the house sale issue.
I wasted in total 35 minutes so you don't have to
But as everyone else is faffing around getting ready and I already was it was better than trying to watch TV
Sorry no pictures but I'll add some suitably unsuitable ones when I get back

D

Departed member 294

Pretty sure at this point we can confidently classify both Chris and Sarah pathological liars.

Hatshepsut

Just checked up on those disgusting pony painting parties. Guess where those online articles were.......In yesterday’s online Sun. Nice to see they’re keeping up to date with all the news?

Hatshepsut

Sorry Rachel was just about to agree with you when the bloody puppy on my knee decided to mash the keyboard with his fat paws. EC514024-D8B0-46CE-93CD-A8CB6D6FCAD9.jpeg

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

The allegations made against Chris Ingham must be true. We've already seen the evidence, albeit they may or may not be faked. The point is, the evidence is there, the girl has tweeted the private message that took place between them both online.

The point is, if Chris is 100% innocent that he did not have those conversations with the girl then he should by all accounts say so. But the fact that he has not stepped up to the podium and publicly in the name of the Youtube community announced his innocence, can only mean one thing. He did send those sexually orientated messages to the girl.

And because he knows he has sent those messages, he simply cannot imagine himself now having to make a video of himself making a personal statement admitting to the whole world that what he has been accused of.. is actually the truth. He also must be aware that it is now too late for any aplogies since he has been avoiding and ignoring answering concerns made to him personally by other Youtubers, via text messages.

So what does he think he is playing at, he is literally putting himself out there for all the world to see, and no one is any wiser as to what game he thinks he is playing. It seems like he has backed himself into a corner like a scared little rabbit.

Has he got the balls to come clean?
Can you imagine him having to do that, to make a video claiming his involvement in all this is true to all his adoring young fanbase which are made up mostly of young girls. Can you imagine the humilation he would have to put himself through. It would be like social media suicide. So of course he is going to keep this hush hush and put on the act as if nothing happened. He obviously knows this would finish him, so in his defiance he's going to try and ride it out, by thinking he can sneak under the radar, the guy is either very naive or has a screw loose, not sure what planet he thinks he lives on.
Sorry for me there is no IF about any of this:-
- The evidence that the girls took to the police was PROVEN not to be faked
- Chris is NOT 100% innocent
- He DID have those conversations with the girls
-He’s not naive with a screw loose

Let’s stop giving him get-out clauses and undercurrents of support.
The man is a grooming, sick pervert who needs his balls chopping off
End Of

Reactions: 15

jwebbr

The entire time I was watching their scan I thought it was SO weird we weren't seeing them in shot at all?! They could have easily put voices over someone elses scan video - I know that sounds awful but I honestly wouldn't put it past them anymore!

Reactions: 15