The Ingham Family. Poundland Princess & the Creepy Chris Crisis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought at first that maybe Sarah didn't feel comfortable showing her belly on the vlog but even if that were the case they could have shown her face and hers and Chris's reactions. I genuinely feel it's a fake pregnancy for views and that they'll announce bad news in a few months
Yeah see I thought this too but then I thought, Chris edits it so he probably would have just shown her away?! If they're faking it then its actually sick, so many women in the world desperately want a baby and there they are making money from it

Reactions: 2
I would love the sun or such like to delve a little deeper into these fake twitter profiles. It’s got to be creepy & lazy! The times they’ve disappeared offline when they’re in the air etc, surely they must realise they are just making things go on even longer and adding fuel to the fire by stirring the pot?
Clearly as thick as they look!

Reactions: 6
I thought at first that maybe Sarah didn't feel comfortable showing her belly on the vlog but even if that were the case they could have shown her face and hers and Chris's reactions. I genuinely feel it's a fake pregnancy for views and that they'll announce bad news in a few months
Thank God someone else is saying this. I’ve never believed the whole pregnancy story from the beginning. Since she announced this there has never been a full length body shot of her. Never mind that we all know if she really was pregnant she’d have been flashing that kebab belly for the views.

Reactions: 4
I would love the sun or such like to delve a little deeper into these fake twitter profiles. It’s got to be creepy & lazy! The times they’ve disappeared offline when they’re in the air etc, surely they must realise they are just making things go on even longer and adding fuel to the fire by stirring the pot?
Clearly as thick as they look!
I'd love them to expose more of their past to the public. I know a lot of it is on Twitter and here, but the media hasn't picked any of it up yet.

Even with baby number 4 unlikely she’s be showing at 8/9 weeks anyway. Just looking like she’s put a few lbs on which we’ve all commented on.

She must be pregnant. They can’t be that low to fake a pregnancy and even lower if they fake a miscarriage. All to deflect from a man that can’t keep it in his pants.

Reactions: 1
Granny Jane to the rescue again. Shouldn’t she be walking those dogs or something?
Yep.Chief enabler (chris) ,and constant supporter and deleter.Can`t have her precious boy being tainted by nasty horrid comments..

Thank God someone else is saying this. I’ve never believed the whole pregnancy story from the beginning. Since she announced this there has never been a full length body shot of her. Never mind that we all know if she really was pregnant she’d have been flashing that kebab belly for the views.
The footage in the car before they went in & after the scan looked like they never got out!! Hair necklace exactly same position?

I think it's possible that she is pregnant and they deliberately filmed it that way so we would all carry on speculating that it's fake. I think that would encourage people to click and watch the scan video for themselves (giving her more views/$$$) and it would give her a reason to stick two fingers up to everyone when in 9 months time she actually does have a baby. Then again, who knows, maybe I'm overestimating her intelligence. I'd put nothing past these two.

Reactions: 6
Let’s see if Isabelle still wants to donate presents for her birthday or if Sarah tries to smuggle a kangaroo back under her top for a super duper amazing present that also doubles as a friend for prinny, we all know that dog will be staring at her reflection in the front door as Sarah and Chris go shopping for everything a baby would never want or need. ??‍♀

I don't believe you can get food poisoning from a meat feast pizza from it being undercooked. The toppings are already pre cooked and delivered to the pizza place that way.

Also almost all pizza ovens are a conveyer belt so you don't get a pizza that's not cooked. Unless they went to a fancy stone baked place, in which case I'm sure they wouldn't take out a pizza before the cheese even melting. It's all lies!

Reactions: 3
I thought you weren’t allowed to film scans, or are you allowed if it’s one of those 3D things?
I thought you weren’t allowed to film scans, or are you allowed if it’s one of those 3D things?
Not 100% sure ,but any other pregnant youtuber i`ve watched has filmed theirs.Mind,the vlogs are so lame right now ,they`ve got to keep the slightest bit of interest (eyeroll) to post in a later video.

Reactions: 1
What’s the important thing you need to tell us, Sarah? You little tease...

I think she is pregnant, but it was an internal scan which is why she wasn't shown? I guess we'll know for sure at some point haha. did she mention what this important thing she wanted to talk about in the airport was? I wasn't fully paying attention but i must have missed whatever it was she was on about!

What’s the important thing you need to tell us, Sarah? You little tease...
Maybe she’s got the Australian government to reopen a special Penal Colony prison for Chris and the important thing is that he’s not coming back so all young girls are safer B276208E-C28C-4870-876C-69C3CFAED2E2.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Chris got food poisoning from the pizza, which at first apparently he didn't eat because it looked dodgy, but then him and Esme ate it and got food poisoning from ?? Esme was then sick loads (until esme interrupted and said it was only a little bit), then when they got off the plane apparently only Chris fell asleep on the plane so everyone was tired even though on the plane she showed Isla and Isabelle asleep ? So many different storylines in 13 minutes ?

Reactions: 18
She is the most vile piece of tit. She is going to ruin the entire holiday for those girls. Getting herself up the duff to keep that money rolling in at the expense of her kids. Shes is abhorrent scum. I seriously hope that morning sickness is absolutely HORRENDOUS for her.

• Heart
I’m just watching that bit and I thought the same, she contradicts herself so much

So do you think they were sponsored by Norwegian Airlines or the fact they had absolutely nothing to vlog!!

The food did NOT look good. They didn’t mention that you need to pay for the drinks, snacks, headset and even a blanket!! Hence why you order from your seat I imagine it also requires credit card details!

Food poisoning from cheese!! Really!! ?‍♀

She is the most vile piece of tit. She is going to ruin the entire holiday for those girls. Getting herself up the duff to keep that money rolling in at the expense of her kids. Shes is abhorrent scum. I seriously hope that morning sickness is absolutely HORRENDOUS for her.

If its used for shovelling up tit it’s a spade so let’s call a spade a spade ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.