The Ingham Family. Poundland Princess & the Creepy Chris Crisis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is why they didn't do Australia at the beginning of summer? Okay yes Isabelle's birthday is in September but surely the jet lag when they get home will be horrific and they will have to go straight back to school?

Then again they go away so much jetlag probably no longer effects them!
Because everything is done on a whim or at the last minute. New York was last minute as was Florida in April, they only disappeared to Greece because they knew they hadn’t been able to stop the press (wonder how much that tit show of solicitors would have cost them).

They only booked this a month ago from the video they said they had just been at the travel agents. This was booked after they had “pulled out” of SITC and after the management had ditched them so no big 1mil event.

Who books such a big holiday with 4 weeks notice!? Especially with kids and just before starting a new school.

But then they don’t give a crap about the kids schooling. Sarah has even said the kids have been punished and kept in a breaktime because they didn’t do their homework! Because they are so so busy real reason their lazy turd of a mother needs 9hrs sleep a night!!

Reactions: 7
I don't know if it's me or not but if I was in the early stages of pregnancy, the Last thing I'd want to do is sit on a plane for that many hours and be that far away from home. I'd want to be in the comfort of my own home and close to my own doctors incase anything happened.

I know pregnancy isn't a disability etc but I'd adapt my every day life, as much as possible, to accommodate the pregnancy and make it as easy for myself as possible

Am I alone in this?

Reactions: 12
I don't know if it's me or not but if I was in the early stages of pregnancy, the Last thing I'd want to do is sit on a plane for that many hours and be that far away from home. I'd want to be in the comfort of my own home and close to my own doctors incase anything happened.

I know pregnancy isn't a disability etc but I'd adapt my every day life, as much as possible, to accommodate the pregnancy and make it as easy for myself as possible

Am I alone in this?
No definitely not alone! Especially when she's in the first trimester and shouldn't have even announced it yet/is most at risk.

Imagine if she got bit or stung by something whilst she was out there.

Reactions: 1

Am I alone in this?
Which is why I wonder if all this travelling will cause her to loose the baby. That scan was odd. Normally YouTubers at least show themselves on the bed getting the scan but we saw none of that.

Although for the girls sake I'm hoping I'm wrong!

Reactions: 2
No definitely not alone! Especially when she's in the first trimester and shouldn't have even announced it yet/is most at risk.

Imagine if she got bit or stung by something whilst she was out there.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Heaven forbid but imagine having a miscarriage in a foreign country (more so where they are now rather than australia) or worse still... midflight.

Which is why I wonder if all this travelling will cause her to loose the baby. That scan was odd. Normally YouTubers at least show themselves on the bed getting the scan but we saw none of that.

Although for the girls sake I'm hoping I'm wrong!
It was a bit odd wasn't it. Usually they'd film their reactions and show it on a split screen.

If they have planned something then that makes them even more sick than we thought.

Just a thought.. maybe they have gone to Australia so Sarah can go on love island ? anything for fame

Reactions: 4
Just a thought.. maybe they have gone to Australia so Sarah can go on love island ? anything for fame
Or worse, it could be Chris. Lets face it most of the contestants would be nearer the age range he likes anyway

Love island Australia finished July 5th

I've now got an image in my head of Chris on Love Island though :sick:

Reactions: 3
I agree. If I was them I'd ban them from the shop, take down that ridiculous shrine and deny ever knowing them. [emoji23] it's sad for the girls but that's down to their parents being absolute prats.
What's this about a shrine? ? How did I not hear about that!?

I noticed some of those defensive Twitter accounts mysteriously went quiet for hours and then suddenly started tweeting again at 3 in the morning our time :ROFLMAO: Also, someone else has started a petition, but she needs to be careful as the opening line is 'Hundreds of brave teenage girls have come forward saying they have been “groomed” by chris ingham' which is perhaps an exagerration as I believe it's only 3 who have come forward to allege this. You know how they are with their legal letters, I'd think they'd be straight on this.

They should really do a real video saying their REAl lives. Current job: vlogging previous: shop lifter in ikea.. it’s just embarrassing really how people watch this family who have strong criminal connections originally from one of the roughest estates, still free loading and ppl waste their time watching it.

Reactions: 2
Why does he pull that face in every photo...he looks like Little Nicky.
YES! I actually feel sick every time I see him make that face, it really creeps me out!

Those kids are gonna have the worst jetlag ever, I took my Daughter to Hong Kong - Tokyo - USA - France and then back to the UK in 4 weeks and my poor kid was exhausted when we got home and took a week to recover and get back on a schedule (we was lucky it was half term when we got home), and to think that when they get back they have school like 2 days later. They really do not think about the kids in any decisions they make.

Reactions: 6
I noticed some of those defensive Twitter accounts mysteriously went quiet for hours and then suddenly started tweeting again at 3 in the morning our time :ROFLMAO: Also, someone else has started a petition, but she needs to be careful as the opening line is 'Hundreds of brave teenage girls have come forward saying they have been “groomed” by chris ingham' which is perhaps an exagerration as I believe it's only 3 who have come forward to allege this. You know how they are with their legal letters, I'd think they'd be straight on this.
That would be about right if they were in Singapore as that would be 11am for them. The best time to stealth bomb all their comments section will be about 8pm our time, so after Creepy finishes his 2am swim and before lady slug-a-bed crawls from her pit.

Reactions: 12
I agree with everyone that wouldn’t want to be on two long flights flying to the other side of the world when in first stages of pregnancy. And honestly Pregnant no matter how far in I would never go on holiday to Australia and some other country’s that are very far from home. I would stress out which would have effects on the baby which I wouldn’t want! But it’s Sarah she doesn’t think of all this if she would even care she is so selfish I just can’t cope watching them anymore I’m very glad some ppl on here bare with their vlogs and keep us updated because I’m curious and all but can’t bring myself to watch them anymore at all!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.