The Ingham Family. Poundland Princess & the Creepy Chris Crisis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be about right if they were in Singapore as that would be 11am for them. The best time to stealth bomb all their comments section will be about 8pm our time, so after Creepy finishes his 2am swim and before lady slug-a-bed crawls from her pit.
I’m writing mine now so I can copy and paste them in at speed

Reactions: 9
You would've thought they could've treated Issy to a new set of acrylics and a better dye job before going away. She clearly cares about her appearance and I do feel for the girl who is going on a trip of a life time for her 13th birthday to have half her acrylics falling off and washed out green hair,

Reactions: 2
If anybody is a TV writer, the behind-the-scenes story of the downfall of a blogging family ‘loosely based’ on Chrissy Boy would make for a cracking programme

Reactions: 6
I had a look at that old Instagram that was posted...his following list was a lot of celebs (one of them being Ivanka Trump, barf), but I clicked on one girl's profile and she's 22 now, so would've been 16 in 2012. It seems she met Dave years ago/was a fan of his band. (I'm not suggesting anything happened between them btw) Makes me wonder if he would hit on young girls at his brother's gigs. I know his band was never big but so many guys from that 'scene' would abuse their position of power.

Reactions: 2
Seeing Chris in the vlogs honestly makes my skin crawl so badly. I have never been able to stand him, don’t get me wrong, but ever since all of this has come out he just looks even more HIDEOUS!!!! But let’s not forget that Sarah is JUST AS BAD as he is for enabling it all. They deserve each other the vile chavvy creeps.

I noticed some of those defensive Twitter accounts mysteriously went quiet for hours and then suddenly started tweeting again at 3 in the morning our time :ROFLMAO: Also, someone else has started a petition, but she needs to be careful as the opening line is 'Hundreds of brave teenage girls have come forward saying they have been “groomed” by chris ingham' which is perhaps an exagerration as I believe it's only 3 who have come forward to allege this. You know how they are with their legal letters, I'd think they'd be straight on this.
I’ve had my suspicions for a while that some of those twitter accounts were Sarah and Chris sock puppets. Anyone remember that video were he’s sitting in the background looking really pissed off looking at his phone. I bet as soon as the camera went off him, he was back on Twitter venting his fury

I had a look at that old Instagram that was posted...his following list was a lot of celebs (one of them being Ivanka Trump, barf), but I clicked on one girl's profile and she's 22 now, so would've been 16 in 2012. It seems she met Dave years ago/was a fan of his band. (I'm not suggesting anything happened between them btw) Makes me wonder if he would hit on young girls at his brother's gigs. I know his band was never big but so many guys from that 'scene' would abuse their position of power.
I have always thought that Chris would be hanging around his brother’s gigs like some sad roadie looking for the bands cast off groupies. What we need is one of those band members who Dave used to play with up to about mid 2015 when he suddenly ditched them and relaunched with all different members.
Mmm mid 2015.... isn’t that about the time that Chris got kicked out of that skating group he was with ( Dave was also a skater). Maybe I’ll have mooch around?

Reactions: 8
I have always thought that Chris would be hanging around his brother’s gigs like some sad roadie looking for the bands cast off groupies. What we need is one of those band members who Dave used to play with up to about mid 2015 when he suddenly ditched them and relaunched with all different members.
Mmm mid 2015.... isn’t that about the time that Chris got kicked out of that skating group he was with ( Dave was also a skater). Maybe I’ll have mooch around?
Well.. funny enough Sarah use to go out with chris’s Brother before he made it with the band she ditched him because he wasn’t famous.

Reactions: 5
I am so obsessed with this thread! I don't know why they just don't make a video explaining everything and then we can all move on! The fact that they haven't mentioned it just makes me realise how fake they actually are.

Reactions: 11
The entire time I was watching their scan I thought it was SO weird we weren't seeing them in shot at all?! They could have easily put voices over someone elses scan video - I know that sounds awful but I honestly wouldn't put it past them anymore!

Reactions: 15
The entire time I was watching their scan I thought it was SO weird we weren't seeing them in shot at all?! They could have easily put voices over someone elses scan video - I know that sounds awful but I honestly wouldn't put it past them anymore!
This exactly. I can picture them outside somewhere offering cash to people walking in to get a scan just to record it.

Reactions: 5
This exactly. I can picture them outside somewhere offering cash to people walking in to get a scan just to record it.
I thought you weren’t allowed to film scans, or are you allowed if it’s one of those 3D things?

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's pregnant at all. I think it's just a sick stunt in the hopes that it'll make people back off about the Chris scandal. That scan footage was very dodgy

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the scan vlogg. I agree that it seems very odd that they didn’t show Sarah having it done,

Reactions: 4
I thought at first that maybe Sarah didn't feel comfortable showing her belly on the vlog but even if that were the case they could have shown her face and hers and Chris's reactions. I genuinely feel it's a fake pregnancy for views and that they'll announce bad news in a few months

Reactions: 7
I thought you weren’t allowed to film scans, or are you allowed if it’s one of those 3D things?
It's a private thing, nothing to do with NHS so can't see why they wouldn't allow filming as they are paying for it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.