The Ingham Family. Poundland Princess & the Creepy Chris Crisis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do you think they were sponsored by Norwegian Airlines or the fact they had absolutely nothing to vlog!!

The food did NOT look good. They didn’t mention that you need to pay for the drinks, snacks, headset and even a blanket!! Hence why you order from your seat I imagine it also requires credit card details!

Food poisoning from cheese!! Really!! ?‍♀
I honestly think they vlog about things like they're being paid to (even though they're not) so that companies see how much they're willing to sell out for a sponsorship. Who on earth would find the food they had on the plane appetising? Sarah talks about it like it's Michelin star food. Maybe she thinks that if they speak highly of it then in the future Norwegian Air will give them a sponsorship.

Something I found incredibly sad is the fact that the woman who made the travel books was so desperate for some advertising she hauled her family for a two hour round trip to drop off a second set of books for the kids. You could tell it made Sarah feel like a celebrity that a person would go to an embarrassing amount of effort to get recognised, she had a very smug look on her face when she told the story, making sure everyone knew about her "special treatment."

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Chris planned the holiday according to best beanie weather.
Noticed at the beginning Esme kept trying to correct what Sarah was saying, I get the feeling she was exaggerating the story of her sickness and the story above who ate what pizza a bit. Esme should know by now mummy lies and almost everything she says if probably going to be fake. I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t done for clickbaitness. Nothing much to vlog when it’s just sitting on your arse for 13 hours. ?

Reactions: 11
What I noticed in tonight’s farce, beside the part where Sarah had to cut the camera to make sure Esme was sticking to the script, was that Chris’s face wasn’t on screen until the last minute or so. His croaky voice and puffy eyes looked and sounded more like a man with a hangover to me.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else read the twitter comments from karma?
Nothing new that hadn’t been said before but I might not see it?
Rob McBanter is a bloody genius I laugh so much at the Prinny PupDates.

You know how they said they go to BBQs with the neighbours? Someone that lives round the corner from them debunked that lie :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
I thought at first that maybe Sarah didn't feel comfortable showing her belly on the vlog but even if that were the case they could have shown her face and hers and Chris's reactions. I genuinely feel it's a fake pregnancy for views and that they'll announce bad news in a few months
Sarah definitely feels comfortable showing her belly!

Reactions: 1
Sarah definitely feels comfortable showing her belly!

Few more pizza’s (that she doesn’t like) or wagon wheels from her handbag and this could be her at 8/10 weeks.
(Yes it’s mean, very sorry, I’ll go now. ?)

Feel sorry for Esme desperately trying to put the story straight about being ill. You know when your family tell embrassing stories about you to your friends or partner, or get out the embarrassing photos of you in the bath when you were 3 etc. That's the girl's lives but it's there for anyone to see 24/7. They just get teased so badly at school and the family obviously have a rep, going by the BBQ tweet above

Reactions: 6
Why did they make sick Esme sit beside that poor lady. Surely it would've been more polite for her to have switched seats with Sarah

Reactions: 4
Why did they make sick Esme sit beside that poor lady. Surely it would've been more polite for her to have switched seats with Sarah
They always stick the kids next to strangers which I think isn’t fair at the best of times, but even worse when Esme is looking green. Inconsiderate, selfish sods. But we knew that anyway [emoji57]

I would love the sun or such like to delve a little deeper into these fake twitter profiles. It’s got to be creepy & lazy! The times they’ve disappeared offline when they’re in the air etc, surely they must realise they are just making things go on even longer and adding fuel to the fire by stirring the pot?
Clearly as thick as they look!
This is the man who wrote the articles for The Sun https://mobile.twitter.com/john_shammas I'd be tweeting him if I had an account!

Reactions: 2
She wishes Dreamliner sponsored her. How on earth can she say how amazing it is for jet lag two hours into the flight.

It's like she swallowed some promotional material and spat it out.

Dreamliners aren't really anything special, the lighting is a bit different and there is a button for the window blind. It's more about the fuel they save. Normal flights they make everyone close the windows to adjust people to the new time zone so really isn't that different.

Reactions: 1
Hello! I've finally caught up here, having long given up on GG.

My two cents regarding the house move: I think they're looking for somewhere with a granny flat/annexe type situation, so they can maintain their facade of being a happy family while continuing the kick Chris out once the cameras turn off. I'd put money on wherever they end up being set up with a separate office/studio building for "editing" which conveniently has a sofa bed or similar.

Oh, and slightly off topic alert, but I just saw on Holly Vlogs Insta that JaackMaate is going out with Georgie Fizz's sister, made me wonder if that's why he hasn't done a proper video about the situation, due to the previous friendship? Interesting though!

Reactions: 4
So do you think they were sponsored by Norwegian Airlines or the fact they had absolutely nothing to vlog!!

The food did NOT look good. They didn’t mention that you need to pay for the drinks, snacks, headset and even a blanket!! Hence why you order from your seat I imagine it also requires credit card details!

Food poisoning from cheese!! Really!! ?‍♀
Norwegian Airlines are absolutely shocking for service and price! Seems like they are going down in the world - personally i'd have flown with Emirates or Quantas but i guess you take whatever you can get when you're desperate to flee the country!!

Reactions: 2
I made the firstl thread but don’t wanna claim ownership ?
As we’re about to hit a new thread any suggestions!?

I was thinking

“Goodbye prinnywoo, from GG 2 OZ, IFAM part 2”

But anyone else have any ideas?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.