The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always makes me laugh when the Inghams or ifam say that we don’t know them. Honestly, I know more about the Inghams than I do about a lot of my friends, or even family members.

From the top of my head I can say from their vlogs we’ve learned:-

Sarah, Chris, and all their children’s full names and dates of birth.

How Chris and Sarah met.

The date of their wedding.

Their parents and siblings’ names.

Employment history (although Chris’s version of his is questionable).

Every symptom of every illness any of them have had.

Every detail of Sarah’s pregnancy, and we were in the delivery room with her.

We’ve seen every room in every home they’ve lived in since they started vlogging.

They show what they eat every day.

Every item of clothing, and other tat that they buy.

We’ve seen their kids in bed, ill, crying, taking medication and arguing.

Details of every holiday for the past 4 years.

Every present their kids have got for Christmas, birthdays, Easter and Halloween crap.

We’ve seen the whole family in their swimwear.

Details about Isabelle’s periods. Sarah’s abusive relationship. Isabelle’s problems at school. Issues with her real dad.

I even remember Sarah talking about how Esme got behind as she wouldn’t go to the toilet at school.

So, how can they, or anyone else say we don’t know them? I could probably answer their bloody bank security questions! And everything I’ve listed is what they’ve shown or said themselves. Not from haters stalking them!

Feel free to add to the list anyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Why is Zoella giving parents advice on how to keep kids entertained?
I know her boyfriend acts like a child but she isn’t a parent and as far as I’m aware, is never around children?

Weird. I hate non parents giving advice about parenting...
Yes it’s always “well if I had children I would...”
I’m like “well you don’t have children so f**k off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fucks sake:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why would you take a picture of yourself looking like you’re going to tit yourself and upload it? I just don’t get these weirdo’s these days I really don’t.
He just looks like he’s doing something lewd and inappropriate while he’s taking the pic! That pic just skeeves me out

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Voldemort! 😂😂😂 That actually made me cry! 😂😂😂

It always makes me laugh when the Inghams or ifam say that we don’t know them. Honestly, I know more about the Inghams than I do about a lot of my friends, or even family members.

From the top of my head I can say from their vlogs we’ve learned:-

Sarah, Chris, and all their children’s full names and dates of birth.

How Chris and Sarah met.

The date of their wedding.

Their parents and siblings’ names.

Employment history (although Chris’s version of his is questionable).

Every symptom of every illness any of them have had.

Every detail of Sarah’s pregnancy, and we were in the delivery room with her.

We’ve seen every room in every home they’ve lived in since they started vlogging.

They show what they eat every day.

Every item of clothing, and other tat that they buy.

We’ve seen their kids in bed, ill, crying, taking medication and arguing.

Details of every holiday for the past 4 years.

Every present their kids have got for Christmas, birthdays, Easter and Halloween crap.

We’ve seen the whole family in their swimwear.

Details about Isabelle’s periods. Sarah’s abusive relationship. Isabelle’s problems at school. Issues with her real dad.

I even remember Sarah talking about how Esme got behind as she wouldn’t go to the toilet at school.

So, how can they, or anyone else say we don’t know them? I could probably answer their bloody bank security questions! And everything I’ve listed is what they’ve shown or said themselves. Not from haters stalking them!

Feel free to add to the list anyone!
we also know that Chris is a greasy ol' perv.

Reactions: 18
Alongside prinny not getting a walk I think it is very strange how Jace is never put in his 'all singing and dancing' pushchair and taken out for a walk??
I have 3 kids and when they were little, defo just turned 1, they loved to be out for fresh air and a look around!
Little Jace is loving life at the moment because he has never been in the garden before had chance to play or been let out of the car seat for more than 10 mins a day ! No walks to the park no baby groups no baby swimming lessons absolutely nothing !! Except all day at Morrison’s b&m etc ... poor little boy

Reactions: 43
Alongside prinny not getting a walk I think it is very strange how Jace is never put in his 'all singing and dancing' pushchair and taken out for a walk??
I have 3 kids and when they were little, defo just turned 1, they loved to be out for fresh air and a look around!
It'd be a strange thing for Jace, being in his pram outside, he only sees supermarket shelves when he's in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reading the comments on his latest creepy photo- he's got his fingers crossed to be in the new house by June 😂 yeah not likely foo', keep dreaming. Also, they've got Esme a trampoline for her birthday, they were planning on surprising them with one in their new garden as it's 'much bigger' than their current garden 🙄 Who called it?!

Does anyone else feel icky seeing young girls sticking up for him in the comments. It grosses me out and gives me such bad vibes. What 40 year old man seeks validation from tween/teen girls on social media...?!

I'd be worried if my husband had a load of young follows/followed them, it's not right. Sarah, your husband is odd and creepy.
The whole "new house" thing leads me to believe that they've used one of those "we buy any house" companies to sell the current one since the original sale collapsed. They must be desperate.

Ohhhhh if only they would burst on creepys clean floor ! The look on his face ! 🤯😂
For the younger members? So we'll be seeing Isabelle doing this activity tomorrow then 😉

It always pisses me off when people don't credit where they originally found the idea. Lazy, even if you just credit Pinterest. Stop pretending you make up all these ideas. Half of these are in my Pinterest folder.

Reactions: 27
What has happened to islas hair it's so matted that's going to hurt when brushed. That tissue paper dye is certainly not good on the hair it's dried it out completely. This little girl is far from the beautifully turned out 3 year old.

The whole "new house" thing leads me to believe that they've used one of those "we buy any house" companies to sell the current one since the original sale collapsed. They must be desperate.

For the younger members? So we'll be seeing Isabelle doing this activity tomorrow then 😉

It always pisses me off when people don't credit where they originally found the idea. Lazy, even if you just credit Pinterest. Stop pretending you make up all these ideas. Half of these are in my Pinterest folder.
They could of easily had trampoline in the currant garden, it's big enough and been wasted. I really believe when they were buying it they thought it would be a wow house by size sofas they bought and how they bigged it up. Telling everyone it was massive and camera wasn't doing it justice. I think once they got keys they realised it wasn't a youtube goal house and couldn't be bothered to do much to it as they didn't like it. Easy come easy go. They've spent very little time there only being forced there now.
The next house is going to be grand materialistic BUT WITH THE WAY THIS FAMILY WORKS IT WILL BE GONE IN NEXT 10 YEARS BEING KIND.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Can we just take a moment to a thank my Delonge for letting us watch the vlogs for our own entertainment 🙄 How lucky are we and how big headed is he !!
28020877-C267-40F3-AA40-1375078D5D24.jpeg

So the new house has a much bigger garden let’s hope they actually let Jace out in it !
38B398BC-AE75-40C8-91B0-98FCBC44437B.jpeg

Ohhhhh if only they would burst on creepys clean floor ! The look on his face ! 🤯😂
I’ve seen this idea all over Facebook for weeks yet she’s suddenly turned into creative Sarah 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly to god - these meals look disgusting. The spag bol looks anaemic and the pasta has been well documented by other tattlers. Why are they having Yorkshire puddings with a pie thing and how many ham sandwiches do they have in a week? The kids must be in desperate need of school reopening if only to get some decent food at lunchtime.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Can't stop laughing at Malibu Barbie 🤣

The airbrushed photos though, urgh. Just sick. He's doing it to make himself more attractive to young girls, I'd put money on it.
Ofcouse he is... Its disturbing. Along with what he thinks is a sexy pose. Moody eyes. Sarah.. Why do you think he is trying to look young and sexy on his selfies?? Think.. Fatty.. Think!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.