The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me who commented on his post about walking the dog. It really upsets me that poor thing isn’t getting walked as they don’t have a lead, so how he can reply that he walks her is beyond me! I was being ironic saying he’s ignorant, I thought him being so intelligent he’d realise that. However omg the hate I’ve got from teenage girls for calling him out and asking him to walk his dog has been shocking! It’s like a cult!
Report them all for malicious communication to [email protected]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It was me who commented on his post about walking the dog. It really upsets me that poor thing isn’t getting walked as they don’t have a lead, so how he can reply that he walks her is beyond me! I was being ironic saying he’s ignorant, I thought him being so intelligent he’d realise that. However omg the hate I’ve got from teenage girls for calling him out and asking him to walk his dog has been shocking! It’s like a cult!
I know it’s disgusting !! No one is allowed to question anything ?? !!

Reactions: 11
I am still confused by the ingham set up and a comment Sarah made the other day hit nail on head.

So in beginning Sarah started the channel to give her something to do after her mum died her words, fair play Sarah ill give you that because you was lovely as was your girls, whether it was an act and now your act has slipped or whether that was you and life's changed you only you know that, but still she did something right it drew in people I'm an adult who works but I still liked to watch as was just so relatable.
When that chanel grew sponsor's came knocking, freebies came Chris gave up work, now I'm believing this was to claim the goodies and try to take limelight away from his at time succussful wife, he felt his wife was getting attention cash handed to her whilst he was not now in charge of being main breadwinner.
Sarah's been manipulated good and proper I'm not talking about the grooming or their behaviour I'm just on about the chanel, he's referred to it alot as his chanel, not ours his, he claims he does editing its all his, his bank cards, he tells her what she can and can't buy, like that new table, she said Chris wasn't happy with her spending, sorry that doesn't sit right with me, I work as does my husband I can buy whatever I like as long as I have money to buy it. If you have thousands as claimed why would he moan about a table to keep his kids entertained, but can happily splash cash on himself with rails. Sorry I know they say we only see 20 mins and we don't know them (, thankfully) but that yourself both have perceived. Sorry Sarah but yoyr husband totally dominates the cash and chanel and you are now backseat driver of a business you once started up and actually grew. He's ruined it as well. Why are you with him. Are you with him as your scared to be by yourself scared you won't have the money you deserve because you will. But instead of seeing logic you've grown into a witch, and someone who's supported your husbands vile behaviour.
You've clearly put on Weight and that's a sign of unhappiness and giving up, is your husband worth that or are you over eatting because people have seen through you all. Either way your chanel you once had that was glowing is now gutter trash riddled with negativity, and disgusting behaviour. Your reputation down pan and little by little people waking up. Chris has really truly destroyed the good you once had.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I am still confused by the ingham set up and a comment Sarah made the other day hit nail on head.

So in beginning Sarah started the channel to give her something to do after her mum died her words, fair play Sarah ill give you that because you was lovely as was your girls, whether it was an act and now your act has slipped or whether that was you and life's changed you only you know that, but still she did something right it drew in people I'm an adult who works but I still liked to watch as was just so relatable.
When that chanel grew sponsor's came knocking, freebies came Chris gave up work, now I'm believing this was to claim the goodies and try to take limelight away from his at time succussful wife, he felt his wife was getting attention cash handed to her whilst he was not now in charge of being main breadwinner.
Sarah's been manipulated good and proper I'm not talking about the grooming or their behaviour I'm just on about the chanel, he's referred to it alot as his chanel, not ours his, he claims he does editing its all his, his bank cards, he tells her what she can and can't buy, like that new table, she said Chris wasn't happy with her spending, sorry that doesn't sit right with me, I work as does my husband I can buy whatever I like as long as I have money to buy it. If you have thousands as claimed why would he moan about a table to keep his kids entertained, but can happily splash cash on himself with rails. Sorry I know they say we only see 20 mins and we don't know them (, thankfully) but that yourself both have perceived. Sorry Sarah but yoyr husband totally dominates the cash and chanel and you are now backseat driver of a business you once started up and actually grew. He's ruined it as well. Why are you with him. Are you with him as your scared to be by yourself scared you won't have the money you deserve because you will. But instead of seeing logic you've grown into a witch, and someone who's supported your husbands vile behaviour.
You've clearly put on Weight and that's a sign of unhappiness and giving up, is your husband worth that or are you over eatting because people have seen through you all. Either way your chanel you once had that was glowing is now gutter trash riddled with negativity, and disgusting behaviour. Your reputation down pan and little by little people waking up. Chris has really truly destroyed the good you once had.
I think you are giving Sarah far too much credit.

he doesn’t tell what she can buy or they wouldn’t have a house bursting to the seams with tit. The ‘oh Chris won’t like I’ve spent so much’ is to give them content of her ‘suprising him’

Chris might have started the downward spiral but Sarah is JUST AS BAD AS HIM. She left her baby on the beach too, she called the girls that went to her mental, she’s always mocking her children and trying to show them up on the vlogs .. sorry but dunno how anyone can stick up for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What's going to happen in tonight's exciting vlog @lemonelmo ?
Hmm... Maybe we will get the letters to granny and grandpa!

And a nanarrr update!

She should take a shaver to it, shave the whole thing off (although the shaver would probably slip off with all the grease)
I saw a comment on insta where he said he wouldn't suit a buzz cut but likes the thought of dropping a thumbnail of his hair half shaved half not. Is there a gofundme for this anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

he doesn’t tell what she can buy or they wouldn’t have a house bursting to the seams with tit. The ‘oh Chris won’t like I’ve spent so much’ is to give them content of her ‘suprising him’

Chris might have started the downward spiral but Sarah is JUST AS BAD AS HIM. She left her baby on the beach too, she called the girls that went to her mental, she’s always mocking her children and trying to show them up on the vlogs .. sorry but dunno how anyone can stick up for her.
I know Sarah's as bad as him but I still think he controls the ownership of Ingham family ltd

Reactions: 14
I know Sarah's as bad as him but I still think he controls the ownership of Ingham family ltd
I agree. I think he couldn’t stand to see lazy doing well. Couldn’t stand that she was getting attention. So he took over and ruined it all. She was a poor girl from a council estate. He thought he was something special because his family were a bit better than hers and his brother was a rock star wannabe. From the start I reckon she idolised him. This is why she allows him to cheat and be a pervert. She still hasn’t seen past his pathetic fake persona. But she is just as bad in many ways. She lies and uses people and is a terrible mother. Whether she was like this before she met Chris or she changed because of him who knows. She did seem nicer at the start. But like you say could that have all been an act? It’s easy to act like a nice person for short time. It didn’t take to long for her become a total witch. So I think it was always in her. They just bring out the worst in each other. She has no self respect. And he has no real confidence or personality. Now they are both as bad as each other.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I understand doing creative activities and things that you wouldn’t tend to do, however they are so below their ages... perhaps the potions weren’t, as a cute little activity however the spaghetti tuff tray was ridiculous?
One why would you use that much pasta when you do nothing with it. Two why not put it in a place that Jace, the child who could get the most out of it would be able to access it???
And that response about Prinny walking was completely unnecessary and shows how they’re losing it, to reply to a fan who was showing a concern like that? when they cant really afford to lose anymore fans.

Reactions: 13
It's hurting my scalp just looking at it. Truly horrendous, I feel bad for her
same! That was my first thought when they did it. Ouch!

also Hope they’re putting sunscreen on her scalp by eeeeesh that could burn, peel, and just be uncomfortable!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I dont think he does. They try to do this act a bit ladbaby where the wife is ‘oh whaaaatt have you do now’ type thing. But they are so tit at it it’s transparent. They try to morph into whatever is popular and fail

Reactions: 13

I agree. I don’t feel sorry for Sarah one bit. From what I’ve read she was a witch even before their channel went big.
I was watching frozen with the kids yesterday and this line from a song really stuck with me.

“Put on a show
Make one wrong move and everyone will know”

Lazy just used to be better at acting, putting on a phoney accent and being relatable to their young audience.

IMHO She is just as guilty as Chris. She could have walked away, but no! She chose to stay. We know she can’t survive on her own hence why granny had to help out when creepy went on his skating trip.
She knows full well the weird relationship he has with ‘her daughter’ including filming her inappropriately. It’s despicable that any mother would condone that.

I don’t believe he controls her, far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.