The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chris is saying on Instagram after someone said they should walk Prinny that Prinny does get walked everyday around their area 🤔🤔
Can we believe that they would walk her and not film it 🤔🤔
All seems very odd and slightly unbelievable !!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Fucks sake:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why would you take a picture of yourself looking like you’re going to tit yourself and upload it? I just don’t get these weirdo’s these days I really don’t.
Wtf is with his skin no way its that smooth😂 the faces he pulls are so strange 😂😂😂ps Chris if the wind changes your face will be stuck like that😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Chris is saying on Instagram after someone said they should walk Prinny that Prinny does get walked everyday around their area 🤔🤔
Sarah said she didn’t have a lead, which one is it?
They tell so many different stories between them they tie themselves in knots.
cue a slow mo of prinny getting walked tmrw

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Such a liar! He has clearly forgotten Lazy's lie about Prinny's lead being at Granny's house 😂. He looks absolutely terrible (and so unhealthy) in his picture. But we know that he thinks he looks like the sexiest man on the planet 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My step daughters loony mother died her daughters hair bright orange/red with real hair dye. You can’t get more stupid. It looks terrible. And it’s more than half her hair. Some parents need to think before they do these things. I wouldn’t be putting chemicals into a child’s hair number 1. 2 I wouldn’t be doing it some crazy bright colour that won’t wash out, 3 if my child really wanted it it would just be the ends so it could be cut off. Lazy is one of those parents who just blindly follows others and doesn’t think of her child’s needs. Yes kids want to do this things but it’s a parents job to guide them and not let go to far. My girls have had hair chalk a few times if they wanted to do something like that. Their kids hair was ruined already. Maybe this will push her to actually have it cut! They don’t suit long hair and there is no point having a child’s hair that long if you are not going to do anything with it. Might as well be short and more manageable.
My son wanted green hair before he lost it all from chemo. We had fun and dyed it green and blue. Only had it for about 2 weeks or so before it started falling out too much so we shaved it because he wanted an ‘army guy’ haircut. So after all that he didn’t keep the green for long anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️

But anyway, it wrecked his hair! As soon as we rinsed it I could feel the difference in the texture. Felt horrible. He was only 3 at the time and as it was going to fall out it didn’t matter anyway but it riles me to no end when I see parents dying their young child’s hair. I know it’s for fun but it can really damage it...

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Alongside prinny not getting a walk I think it is very strange how Jace is never put in his 'all singing and dancing' pushchair and taken out for a walk??
I have 3 kids and when they were little, defo just turned 1, they loved to be out for fresh air and a look around!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If I tried to get my just turned 4 year old to do those activities she'd roll her eyes at me.

Not age appropriate at all...

family vloggers have an obsession with periods. I know it's normal and it's nothing to be ashamed of but it weirds me out. Period clickbait is bleeping weird.
Oh my god yes I noticed this, ever since Family Fizz did a vlog about this when Mia got her period or something and that completely blew up and became one of their most watched vlogs, every other family channel seems to have cottoned onto it because they know it gets views.

Reactions: 10
Someone is calling Chris out on the walking Prinny thing and an ifam replied with "put your muzzle back on"... Harsh. It's like a cult.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Creepy; you are not walking your dog at the moment. She would not be doing her business in your garden if you were. And if you were walking her, you would have filmed it as you know there have been hundreds of YouTube/tattle comments asking you why you are not walking Prinny. You're not even letting your children get out for for walk and you are definitely not walking that poor dog. Can't you say anything that isn't a lie?

Reactions: 30
Exactly, we are witnessing his one exercise a day and that's skating. Sarah doesn't walk so that's out the question. And if any of them did it there would be a montage without a doubt.

Checked out that zoella article from above. One of them is write a letter to granny and grandpa if you're missing them. That will be soon without a doubt. Then they will do a slow mo montage on them walking to the post box 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's just lie after lie after lie after lie. What would his girls think if they happened to read his comment about them walking Prinny (when they clearly don't at the minute). Their heads must be so messed up 😔😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.