Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoko

Chatty Member
Funny my friend lives on their estate (literally a few doors away) and I know for a fact they have complaints from neighbours over his skating rail in the middle of the road! Sarah’s a big fat fucking clown! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Tinker74

My daughter said she would be more embarrassed by that girl boss essentials bag falling out her bag than a sanitary towel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

moimoi

VIP Member
I've never noticed the Tom Delonge signature tattoo on his arm before, has he even met him?! 10x sadder if he hasn't! 😂

2434343.png

Tom Delonge's signature.

Tom Delonge's Signature

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

karenjet

VIP Member
It always makes me laugh when the Inghams or ifam say that we don’t know them. Honestly, I know more about the Inghams than I do about a lot of my friends, or even family members.

From the top of my head I can say from their vlogs we’ve learned:-

Sarah, Chris, and all their children’s full names and dates of birth.

How Chris and Sarah met.

The date of their wedding.

Their parents and siblings’ names.

Employment history (although Chris’s version of his is questionable).

Every symptom of every illness any of them have had.

Every detail of Sarah’s pregnancy, and we were in the delivery room with her.

We’ve seen every room in every home they’ve lived in since they started vlogging.

They show what they eat every day.

Every item of clothing, and other tat that they buy.

We’ve seen their kids in bed, ill, crying, taking medication and arguing.

Details of every holiday for the past 4 years.

Every present their kids have got for Christmas, birthdays, Easter and Halloween crap.

We’ve seen the whole family in their swimwear.

Details about Isabelle’s periods. Sarah’s abusive relationship. Isabelle’s problems at school. Issues with her real dad.

I even remember Sarah talking about how Esme got behind as she wouldn’t go to the toilet at school.

So, how can they, or anyone else say we don’t know them? I could probably answer their bloody bank security questions! And everything I’ve listed is what they’ve shown or said themselves. Not from haters stalking them!

Feel free to add to the list anyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

memoii11

VIP Member
My wife dyes her hair and wears makeup. She's not a cave woman, nor an Egyptian, nor Greek, nor even Roman! And she's been doing so for as long as I've known her.

I had no idea my wife was practicing cultural appropriation until now. Everyone who uses hair dye and makeup who are not of these heritages must do the same. I will demand my wife to stop this racist behavior immediately!

I feel nervous about this confrontation with her but it's important that she stops appropriating other culture as being labelled a racist is the worst thing in the entire world. She's not an obvious racist (i didn't think so for 23 yrs) but she must be. Sad day 😔 for me.
Oh do fuck off and take your privilege with you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Crumpledforeskin

My wife dyes her hair and wears makeup. She's not a cave woman, nor an Egyptian, nor Greek, nor even Roman! And she's been doing so for as long as I've known her.

I had no idea my wife was practicing cultural appropriation until now. Everyone who uses hair dye and makeup who are not of these heritages must do the same. I will demand my wife to stop this racist behavior immediately!

I feel nervous about this confrontation with her but it's important that she stops appropriating other culture as being labelled a racist is the worst thing in the entire world. She's not an obvious racist (i didn't think so for 23 yrs) but she must be. Sad day 😔 for me.
I don’t think you’ve quite grasped what cultural appropriation means. Chin up, you’ll get there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Sunshineandshadows

I don't know if anyone here has tiktok, but that girl named Jess who exposed Creepy Chris for being a nonce has posted a Tik Tok about the time Chris asked her to go skinny-dipping etc. It was posted late last night and is currently starting to trend, with many of the comments being kids who are unaware of the whole creepy Chris situation and are shocked that he got away with what he did. Honestly hope the video goes viral and he gets exposed once again and the newly brainwashed Ifam come to realise what a disgrace that family is.
(Currently the tis Tok is on about 7.5k views)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

BD10Massive

Hi Steve/Creepy/Lazy/Groomer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Circlish

VIP Member
"Carnival" in the back garden 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
Worra loada fuckin' shite
That garden is nothing more than a plank-fenced compound of piss-patches and dog-shite
The clickbait titles are getting a bit mental

• Haha
Reactions: 60

thegreencow

VIP Member
Apparently all the neighbours come out and watch Chris skate guys. What like they came out to clap Lazy when she passed her driving test? :unsure:

94582179_526931841326560_7506323336880717824_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH A NIGHT AWAY CAMPING!!

Lazy is sat in the kitchen and doesn't know what day it is. She's excited because Creepy has a surprise for the girls (is he introducing them to their first brother? :unsure: ). Lazy has an hour before she's doing a live with Dumforter. Isabelle didn't have a dummy, Esme had a dummy too but she doesn't talk about Isla. Lazy is going to be doing a giveaway with one of her rabbit comforters. A lot of adults have bought the comforters for sensory. Lazy is off to make sure the children are ok and then she'll go live.:rolleyes:

Crepu is outside with the children. Jace is holding the broom and Creepy says he's getting the patio clean. Creepy is off to get something from the car. Because it's Saturday and a nice day they thought they would treat the girls and take them on a lockdown adventure. It's a tent. Creepy takes it into the garden and says they're not sleeping in the house; they're sleeping in a tent. He sends the girls off to pack a bag.:rolleyes:

The girls are back and they say goodbye to Creepy and Jace. They go and get in the car, go absolutely no where and Creepy says it's been a while since he drove a car. His driving ban must be over because he drives around their estate.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace's hair is growing so much and then gives him a pear. She's left the skin on today.

Creepy and the girls are at their destination. It's the house. It's so cringe and the girls aren't at all impressed.

Lazy cackles and says she's enjoying the weather. Jace gags and Lazy says he didn't choke. She shows the Dumforters and does an undeclared ad for them.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they're camping in the back garden because of lockdown. They have a tent and airbeds. They're having a barbeque tonight and Lazy has refused to sleep in the tent tonight so Creepy will be sleeping in there instead. Timelapse of tent being set up.:rolleyes:

Lazy, Esme and Isla are about to set up the paddling pool. Jace won't keep his sunhat on so she is putting suncream on him instead. Lazy is out of breath after pumping the paddling poo. Creepy didn't tell them they have an electric one.:rolleyes:

Lazy has got changed as she was boiling. Lazy is making everyone a camping lunch; spam and scrambled eggs. She cackles because she found spam with real bacon.:rolleyes:

Pool is done and filled. The girls jump in and Creepy says Prinny can jump in but she doesn't want to.

Jace has fallen asleep. Lazy thinks she should be a chef. Lunch looks like dog food but Creepy has been troughing it from the pan. Cackle.:rolleyes:

Lazy gives lunch to the girls and says it looks delicious to them but everyone watching might think it's gross. Isla asks if they get two halves of the bagel each.:rolleyes:

Creepy gives a tour of the tent. The girls are taking one room and creepy will hav ethe other. When lockdown is over they will be taking it on the road. Prepare for the European Camping Tour guys.:rolleyes:

Jace is in the paddling pool and Lazy cackles. Esme is bowling.

Lazy, Jace and the girls have come inside. lazy had a headache all night because of the sunlight. creepy is outside skating. Jace has his dinner but Creepy, Lazy and the girls are stuffed and don't wan dinner tonight. They will have some fruit instead. Jace has vegetables for dinner and is feeding Isla.:rolleyes:

Creepy's electric pump is charged so it's time to blow up the airbeds. The starlink satellite is going over a bit later on. Jace is sat on the edge of the step to the garden and Lazy says he's going to throw himself off. She helps him down.

Jace is making Lazy nervous with the swimming pool. Lazy wants to keep it out for tomorrow because it will rain next week.

Creepy is pumping the airbeds and Lazy is showing off freebies and ifam gifts. She's been sent a dinosaur top. The she screeches at Jace to get out of the pool. the girls have been sent something from a Magic Wishes Etsy page. There's also Goats Milk soap, aqua beads for Isla and fake tattoos. Isabelle's phone was at the bottom of the pool and no one realised.:rolleyes:

More gifts and this time it's plastic water bottles. The girls ones from school have either bot lost or have things missing. Jace has been sent a cleaning caddy from Chantella.:rolleyes:

Isla cleans the back doors. Esme joins in. Jace eats his Easter egg. Lazy says they're celebrating a special day. The girls open the packages from the Etsy store and they're wish bracelets.

The girls are looking for a bat. Isla stares at the fire. Jace plays with his cleaning gifts. Creepy and Esme toast marshmallows. Footage of the stars.:rolleyes:

Creepy and the girls are in the tent; Lazy and Jace are asleep. Creepy sharing a tent with the girls just makes me feel so uneasy. Esme says she's scared and Creepy laughs. They saw three satellites. They all have cups of tea. This is the first time they've camped in the back garden. They're going to have story chats and go to sleep.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

The winner of MasterChef 2021 is...
Not Lazy
gross.PNG

Nice glimpse of the Tom Delonge and Lazy forever tattoos
chavtatoo.PNG

Lazy1.PNG

lazy.PNG
Creepy.PNG
Creepy2.PNG
Creepy3.PNG
Creepy1.PNG