The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they allowed to park their caravan on the drive.... I remember when we bought our house (new build fro builder) there were a number of caveats in the paperwork and I specifically remember the one about not being able to park a caravan in the front drive... ???

Reactions: 19
In all serious, how many other men his age filter their photos? If my husband did that his friends would absolutely have his life over it! Urgh, those photos seriously make me want to vomit :sick:
He is doing it be ause he is a pedalo groomer who is not even trying to hide it anymore. Most other men are normal and not trying to attract young teens.

He is doing it be ause he is a weirdo groomer who is not even trying to hide it anymore. Most other men are normal and not trying to attract young teens.
Sorry should say pedalo groomer

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ohhhhh if only they would burst on creepys clean floor ! The look on his face ! 🤯😂
Oh come on, why’s she pretending to be Mum of the year 😂 these types of activities would have been nice to do with Jason from a couple of months old, whilst the girls were in school and they had some time together. He’s missed out on sensory play, baby groups, messy play.... this would have aided his development from about 2 months old, not 1+ year. She’s found the quickest Pinterest activity to make which will also keep him occupied for the longest time so she can sit on her fat arse and not have to play with him. Poor kid.

Reactions: 24
He is doing it be ause he is a weirdo groomer who is not even trying to hide it anymore. Most other men are normal and not trying to attract young teens.

Sorry should say weirdo groomer
Ha ha won't let me say p*do

Reactions: 12
Th
How are they allowed to park their caravan on the drive.... I remember when we bought our house (new build fro builder) there were a number of caveats in the paperwork and I specifically remember the one about not being able to park a caravan in the front drive... ???
this is often the case with new build houses. It is sometimes reinforced in the Local Authority bi-laws and is why there are so many caravan storage companies around. It must be hell on earth living near them. The noise and filming alone must be unbearable.

Reactions: 22
The rules don't apply to the mighams

Th

this is often the case with new build houses. It is sometimes reinforced in the Local Authority bi-laws and is why there are so many caravan storage companies around. It must be hell on earth living near them. The noise and filming alone must be unbearable.
Ugh the NOISE 😭 Poor neighbours

It's all good and well buying a bigger house, until you can't afford the mortgage anymore 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but the state they let that child get in when eating :sick: I know he's a baby which can = messy ... bla bla bla .. but really, is there any need !!

Reactions: 21
I wish someone would comment on those Facebook posts she’s making with something along the lines of:

“I’m not taking parenting tips from someone who lets their kids stay around a man who does this (insert link) and makes a doll version (insert link) of their baby that they left on a beach in a foreign country (insert link)”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So he goes out skating, he walks the dogs, parcels are collected from their office .......... how many times is he going out a day? So much for just going out once a day to exercise OR food shop. But he's a law abiding citizen you know.

Reactions: 24
So if Chris is waking Prinny (he's not) then he definitely shouldn't be titting around on his skates as he's surely already used up his daily outside exercise quota?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can we just take a moment to a thank my Delonge for letting us watch the vlogs for our own entertainment 🙄 How lucky are we and how big headed is he !! View attachment 115710

So the new house has a much bigger garden let’s hope they actually let Jace out in it ! View attachment 115711

I’ve seen this idea all over Facebook for weeks yet she’s suddenly turned into creative Sarah 🤔
Should be in the new house right now? Utter bullshit ... I thought the other buyer dropped out? Plus they’ve not packed a thing?

he talks absolutely garbage

Reactions: 25
Is this an appropriate question? 🙄
Sadly her parents have encouraged her to put her life out there ,and ,as we too often see ,nothing is off limits! Poor girl!

Isabelle has been promoted from "joining in with the activities" to "supervising the activities". Maybe Lazy's been reading on here.
View attachment 115462 View attachment 115464
Isabelle Ingham….Daughter ,teacher mother and wage earner....:(

I don’t watch the vlogs and I’ve only just realised that skating doesn’t mean skateboarding, he Is out rollerblading like Malibu Barbie :LOL: What a twit.
More airbrushed photos making me vom :sick: doesn’t it make you sick that he posts them to get likes off children!?

nice photos of the girls and their hair that needs a good brush.How long would that really take each day? 30 seconds?
Esme`s hair actually looks tight and uncomfortable now ,aside from the already questionable issues of her mother doing it like that.Sarah`s proven she`s useless when it comes to hygiene with her kids (novelty wore off once the money came rolling in!) , but surely even she could check they give it a good wash ,and trim the ends....slacking again Sarah....

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So if Chris is waking Prinny (he's not) then he definitely shouldn't be titting around on his skates as he's surely already used up his daily outside exercise quota?!
And there is no way Sarah is walking Prinny absolutely NO WAY !!

Reactions: 22
Reading the comments on his latest creepy photo- he's got his fingers crossed to be in the new house by June 😂 yeah not likely foo', keep dreaming. Also, they've got Esme a trampoline for her birthday, they were planning on surprising them with one in their new garden as it's 'much bigger' than their current garden 🙄 Who called it?!

Does anyone else feel icky seeing young girls sticking up for him in the comments. It grosses me out and gives me such bad vibes. What 40 year old man seeks validation from tween/teen girls on social media...?!

I'd be worried if my husband had a load of young follows/followed them, it's not right. Sarah, your husband is odd and creepy.
No one will be moving before the end of the year.

I do think they're moving into the house with the kitchen Lazy was boasting about. It's been SSTC for ages now. I think she couldn't resist showing off and then had to come up with an excuse to stop the SURPRISE SOOPER DOOPER HOUSE TOUR being ruined. Regardless, a house move won't change anything. They'll still be miserable

Reactions: 21
And there is no way Sarah is walking Prinny absolutely NO WAY !!
Que a vlog coming soon Sarah goes on a long walk with Prinny

Obviously the cheque bounced 😂 he is such a tosser, if he’s not talking about the Inghams he’s talking about his wife’s clown car vagina 🙄
What? He seriously talks about his wife's vagina on social media, charming clearly doesn't truly respect her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Que a vlog coming soon Sarah goes on a long walk with Prinny

What? He seriously talks about his wife's vagina on social media, charming clearly doesn't truly respect her.
Yep, how he’s gonna get on up in it and make baby 67 🙄 She doesn’t care, she lost all respect for self when she hooked up with him

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.