The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch the vlogs and I’ve only just realised that skating doesn’t mean skateboarding, he Is out rollerblading like Malibu Barbie :LOL: What a twit.
More airbrushed photos making me vom :sick: doesn’t it make you sick that he posts them to get likes off children!?

nice photos of the girls and their hair that needs a good brush.How long would that really take each day? 30 seconds?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I hope we get a clip of Prinny being walked soon to show us what amazing pet owners they are so at least she'll have one bloody walk. Although wouldn't surprise me if an old clip of her out walked gets shoved into a vlog to show us how horrible we all are for doubting the amazing Inghams.

Reactions: 26
I don’t watch the vlogs and I’ve only just realised that skating doesn’t mean skateboarding, he Is out rollerblading like Malibu Barbie :LOL: What a twit.
More airbrushed photos making me vom :sick: doesn’t it make you sick that he posts them to get likes off children!?

nice photos of the girls and their hair that needs a good brush.How long would that really take each day? 30 seconds?
Malibu Barbie 😂 Deceased 🤣
Bravo!

that makes Lazy... Ken 😂

I hope we get a clip of Prinny being walked soon to show us what amazing pet owners they are so at least she'll have one bloody walk. Although wouldn't surprise me if an old clip of her out walked gets shoved into a vlog to show us how horrible we all are for doubting the amazing Inghams.
You're right it'll probably be a snowy day and the ifam will believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can anyone see my post on his photo on insta i basically called him a t**t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't read other tattle but just clicked on one of zoellas and just spotted this ... so is this where lazy got the idea from?
Why is Zoella giving parents advice on how to keep kids entertained?
I know her boyfriend acts like a child but she isn’t a parent and as far as I’m aware, is never around children?

Weird. I hate non parents giving advice about parenting...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Malibu Barbie 😂 Deceased 🤣
Bravo!

that makes Lazy... Ken 😂

You're right it'll probably be a snowy day and the ifam will believe it
it’s got to be the new thread title

malibu barbie in da neighbourhood foo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just reading comments on Instagram and someone commented to Chris in a polite tone just asking them to address the stuff with Prinny and then they won't be asked about it anymore, and of course he replied back that just because they put out stuff for "our entertainment" doesn't mean this person can "demand" anything. And then spouted about how Prinny is well-loved etc.

Standard sort of response from him. The person was genuinely polite and not rude yet he replies like that. And no Creepy she is clearly not well-loved because she isn't walked. How is it so hard to grasp that walking a dog is a basic part of the commitment you make when you decide to get that dog? I can't handle how thick they are along with the iFam who think it's fine to not walk a bloody dog.

The comment's suddenly disappeared so I can only imagine it was deleted or the person blocked, as usual, idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Sarah, when you see your husband blatantly lying about walking Prinny, do you think for one second that he might be lying to you about other things??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Can't stop laughing at Malibu Barbie 🤣

The airbrushed photos though, urgh. Just sick. He's doing it to make himself more attractive to young girls, I'd put money on it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can't stop laughing at Malibu Barbie 🤣

The airbrushed photos though, urgh. Just sick. He's doing it to make himself more attractive to young girls, I'd put money on it.
Imagine if there are teenagers out there with posters of Chris on their bedroom walls

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Reading the comments on his latest creepy photo- he's got his fingers crossed to be in the new house by June 😂 yeah not likely foo', keep dreaming. Also, they've got Esme a trampoline for her birthday, they were planning on surprising them with one in their new garden as it's 'much bigger' than their current garden 🙄 Who called it?!

Does anyone else feel icky seeing young girls sticking up for him in the comments. It grosses me out and gives me such bad vibes. What 40 year old man seeks validation from tween/teen girls on social media...?!

I'd be worried if my husband had a load of young follows/followed them, it's not right. Sarah, your husband is odd and creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Private
Oh my god Tattlers.... you lot are so IGNORANT.... that part of the street technically belongs to them as it was included in the house sale... just like their other private garden...!!!
seriously.... it’s INSANE how you lot jump to conclusions when you don’t even know them...!!!!
Garden wtf you mean the land behind their house that doesnt belong to them but actually Yorkshire water.
That skate park *cough *cough is on the street the public highway. Where there neighbours have to walk and drive past many who still need to go to work as key workers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.