The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird how Jane says "the Inghams"
I've seen it in many screenshots it's an unusual way to discuss your own family

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Been an observer for a while but thought I'd say something..

Anyone else wondering why they're eating from paper plates?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never mind what will the ifam do but what will WE do if they ever did stop vlogging 😂 I’m not ashamed in saying it’s a part of my daily routine sitting there for 20 minutes slagging them off. My boyfriend even tells me to save the video to watch with him now and he joins in 😂
I just read this to my boyfriend and he was like this is you, this is us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Clearly that stupid “egg game” box was an undeclared ad and explains why vlog was late! When anyone is reading a pre-prepared speech it’s always in a different tone. Then he had the box sat in the corner of the screen. Must have been waiting in the “ok” from the company to post! Ridiculous amount of eggs. Definitely the “donated” ones. Then to play that sick game of forfeits with the girls. Making them hand over eggs to each other to be eaten - Sarah’s face was like fizz incase anyone got to eat hers! Was very careful not to show us what the Easter surprise on the dining table was - more unnecessary tat from home bargains. What ever happened to warrior Greta Ingram.
I highly doubt it was an ad (considering it's already after Easter and there was no mention of thd company/where to buy, etc) and it's almost certainly just more plastic tat Sarah picked up in Home Bargains.

Sarah summed it up best when she said: "This is something I thought would be really nice and fun then Dad got hold of it and ruined it." Just like your YouTube channel, eh? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Back to cooking sorry!!! Even if lazy and creepy can’t make a stab at a meal from scratch, surely Isabelle will have done cookery at school? Esme too for that matter.

Honestly this weekend has seen rice crispie cakes, frozen pastry wraps and copious quantities of chocolate eggs. Their skin, teeth and bowels must be in one hell of a state. Hope they managed to get plenty toilet rolls. 🙄Perish the thought if they haven’t any

• Sad
Reactions: 14
WAKING UP TO A MEGA EASTER SURPRISE!

It's half 9 ( I need to sit down in shock, they're awake! The girls walk into the dinning room (Isabelle carries Jace) and Esme says there's so many eggs. Lazy tells them they're lucky girls. There's crumpets , cards and other thigs too. Isla pronounces 'favourite' wrong. Jace gets a Milkybar egg and in the next shot it's half unwrapped. Lazy says he hasn't had his breakfast yet.:rolleyes:

The girls go into the garden. Isla runs straight to and grabs an egg but the other two wait and Esme asks if they just take one. The girls run around and get the eggs. Isla screams, nice way to wake the neighbo...oh no it's probably gone 12 and they would've been awake hours. These are obviously the 'donated' eggs. I count at least 30 in the garden alone. Creepy says they will need to give him 2 big ones to get back in the house.:rolleyes:

Footage of the breakfast table. Another 10 eggs in there at least.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Happy Easter Sunday and hopes we're having a good day. Usually they go and do an Easter Egg hunt in the woods and then go for a carvery. Esme says she could cook one but Lazy says she won't in this weather, she's the worst at cooking carveries. That's why Granny Lesley Jane helps on Christmas Day. Lazy is bad at cooking big joints of meat. They loved the treat this morning from the Easter Bunny. They've got ready for the day and Lazy has fun activities to do today.:rolleyes:Before that though; Lazy has an idea. They got so many Easter Eggs, more than they need. Lazy didn't get them all, some are from family and friends. Can anyone else smell the bull:poop:? Lazy thought it would be a good idea this year because the neighbourhood community has been so good helping each other out. Lazy though they could choose three eggs each and donate them to the street.:rolleyes:

They've chosen the eggs they'll be donating to the street. Creepy can't believe there's four Creme Egg ones in there. He's disappointed. They hide the eggs then return home.:rolleyes:

Lazy says they returned home from hiding the eggs and posted about it on the chat group. Lazy hopes they all get found. It's such a nice day today and Lazy says if they sit out for too long they will melt. They're doing Easter crafts in the garden. Isla's supposed to be painting but she's eating an Easter Egg. Isabelle is uploading her video. Creepy is drinking a coke, Lazy is chilling in the sun and Jace is playing. He'll be off for his nap soon.:rolleyes:

Jace is eating an orange in the garden. Creepy asks Jace if he's missing his friend Asal from the Maldives and says if 'Asal, if you're watching this vlog mate, Jace misses you bud'.:rolleyes:

Lazy has noticed Jace sucks all the juice out of the orange but doesn't eat it but she worked out that it's because the pieces are too big for him to swallow. Now they're cutting the oranges up with CLEAN (yes she emphasises it) scissors.:rolleyes:

They've come inside from the garden because the temperature has dropped. Lazy is now making dinner. She made bacon and cheese puff pastries for Isla's birthday but she's using ham instead of bacon because they don't have enough bacon. Well they do but it's frozen, Lazy didn't take it out last night. They're not the best in terms of nutrition but they're having them with side salad and topped fries. Lazy shows how to make them. None of them have had lunch because they ate chocolate so they're craving something savoury.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they were thinking of something to do with the girls and they found a wacky eggs thing surprise box. It's full of plastic eggs you fill with treats or not so good treats. It's basically a lucky dip. Creepy shows the chocolate they will be putting in the eggs and others will have forfeits in e.g. give your biggest Easter Egg to dad (putting on weight won't help that sciatica back you cheeky tit).:rolleyes:Creepy asks who else had candy stick/candy cigarettes when they were younger. He eats a box of them. Creepy wants to get the best reactions he can have from the game. Some will have chocolate plus a piece of paper in. Another forfeit might be for Isla to take one of her sisters' best Easter Eggs. The girls will go mad but it will be funny. They might also have one that says take your sibling's favourite Easter Egg and open it in front of them. Timelapse of Creepy writing.:rolleyes:

Lazy shows the cooked dinner.

They have finished with dinner and Creepy told everyone to pick up their favourite Easter Egg, plus another one and bring them out to the outside table. They've told them that one of them might need to have another shower tonight. Lazy laughs and Creepy says it might be him or Lazy who need to have another shower tonight. Creepy advertises the Alibaba blankets and uncovers the box. He explains the game. Lazy thought it would be a nice treat for the girls but Creepy ruined it and he'll be the only one laughing. They will either get an egg with just a treat in it or they will get an egg with a treat and piece of paper in it. If they get the piece of paper they will have to do exactly as it says. Lazy laughs.:rolleyes:

Esme goes first and Creepy starts cracking tit dad jokes. Isla next and suddenly there's a new rule so I guess bratty had a tantrum. If you don't want to do the forfeit and someone is willing to do it for you then you can let them do it but if no one is willing to do it for you, you have to do it yourself.:rolleyes:

Creepy gets the first one. He has to smash a real egg on his head. Oh well, at least his hair will get the first wash it's had in a year. Creepy says it was meant to be the last one to come out of the box. He asks if someone wants to do it for him. Lazy says she will be a good wife and he needs to have a shower tonight so he can do it himself. I want to throw up, just had an image in my head that I don't want. Brain bleach please🤮. Creepy asks if the girls will do it and they say no. He asks to do it at the end of the game.:rolleyes:

Isla's sulking because she wanted to do the egg on her head. Esme has to give her worst Easter Egg to Lazy. Lazy says she's excited because it's the Tutti Fruity one. Isla sulks because she gets another nice one. Lazy has to unwrap her favourite Easter egg and let Isabelle bite it. It's the chocolate orange one and Isabelle doesn't like it. Esme then has to choose whoever's egg she likes most and take a bite out of it in front of them. She choses Isabelle's egg. Creepy says she will be gutted because she loves the oreo egg.:rolleyes:

They're own to the last three eggs so one each for the girls. Esme has to donate one Easter Egg to each one of her sisters. She wants to do it later but Creepy makes her do it now. Isla doesn't want the smarties one so Lazy takes it. Isla has to give her favourite egg to Creepy. She tries to give him the smarties egg but the takes her real favourite one (Twirl egg). Isabelle has to unwrap her own Easter Egg and smash it on her head. Esme says she will do it but doesn't want to use her own egg so Lazy gives her the smarties one. She does it over the pool so they're not wasting chocolate. Does that mean they'll pick it up and eat it?🤮

They've lost the light but Isla has been sulking because she wanted to put an egg on her head. Isla and Creepy will do rock paper scissors to see who gets to put an egg on their head. Isla wins and gets to smash an egg on her head. Isla drops the egg and it breaks in the pool. Creepy says eh doesn't have to do it again. Of course they were never going to break an egg on the angel child's head. Lazy says they can't be wasting more eggs.:rolleyes:

Creepy was too easy on them on his version of egg roulette. The girls are upstairs getting ready for bed. Lazy and Creepy have been clearing up from dinner and the egg challenge. Thank you for watching. Creepy and Lazy have the last part of the Tiger King documentary to watch. it's had them stuck to the sofa for the last five nights. He tells the ifam to watch it. Happy Easter everyone.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Donated 60 eggs did we? Ten in the first screenshot (one on swing), five in the second, 3 in third ( 3 out of shot) 10 in fourth (one out of shot) and there were at least 10 on the Dinning room table so at least 42 and Lazy probably got at least 3/4 of each variety. Greedy cow and a lying witch!
easter 1.jpg
Easter 2.jpg

Easter 4.PNG
Easter 3.jpg

Creepy.PNG
Creepy 2.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
If eggs were from friends / family isn’t it a bit rude to choose some to give away and leave on neighbours doorsteps? If I’d bought a kid an egg and then saw on YouTube it being launched around their housing estate I’d be fuming lol.

Or is it more like Mrs Ming got a serious attack of the guilts (or realised times up on the 60 eggs to charity facade) and decided it’d look better if some of the 60 eggs were ‘shared’ with others?

Reactions: 29
I just want to know what happens when they grow up, probably can’t afford to go on hols every two minutes and probably can’t get more than 4 weeks off work, don’t get thousands of pounds of presents. They’re making them girls spoilt and they’re going to have a tough wake up call when they have to survive in real world...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Isla’s attitude when Esmé gave her the Smarties egg🙄😒 Even Esmé said it’s the same chocolate inside. She should be grateful with the amount she got already

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Been an observer for a while but thought I'd say something..

Anyone else wondering why they're eating from paper plates?
So they don’t have to wash up, even though they are such an environmentally friendly family 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't believe a 30 something mother of 4 can't even cook her kids a decent meal. He r mum must of been the same. I think I was taught to cook from about 10

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Was disgusting anyway. What’s happening with all the half bitten Easter eggs? I wouldn’t want an egg that had been in someone else’s gob.
the entire video was for the content not memories.
The donating eggs was sarahs way of backtracking
And the proof that she lies about having no one to bring essentials but it’s fine for them to drop eggs off??

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Her latest Instagram, looks like Jace is outside on the patio on his own . God help them if he was too fall and crack his head

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Lazy “ all the eggs where not from us , they where from friends and family “ STOP PRETENDING YOU HAVE FRIENDS & the only family you EVER mention is ‘ groomer gran & grandad ‘ 🙄

she can’t cook roasts without granny’s help so only does it once a year ! You absolute LAZY FUCKTARD ! 😩

Creepy ‘ pulling the usual ( I’ve got a huge tit in my pants )side face !Not sure if he thinks this makes him look sexy or he has actual in continence issues ? 💩

Isabelle lying on lazys lap in the most unnatural only ever been done once way , trying to diffuse the whole ‘ teen sex bait ‘ rumours ! 😑no one is fooled .

Esme being the usual trooper she is , nothing to add here.

jace practising his growls for when he is old enough to scream the house down in retaliation for being used as a baby cash cow.

Bratella did not disappoint 🙄 and was her usual lil tit bag spoilt drama queen pain in the arse ! Gosh , I have no words for how much I can not tolerate that kid ! Ruining the whole egg crack thing and sulking like an over grown 4 year old.

happy 60 eggs easter you bunch of fucks🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.