The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been an observer for a while but thought I'd say something..

Anyone else wondering why they're eating from paper plates?
Probably because they’re using more plates and they’re too lazy to wash them up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back to cooking sorry!!! Even if lazy and creepy can’t make a stab at a meal from scratch, surely Isabelle will have done cookery at school? Esme too for that matter.

Honestly this weekend has seen rice crispie cakes, frozen pastry wraps and copious quantities of chocolate eggs. Their skin, teeth and bowels must be in one hell of a state. Hope they managed to get plenty toilet rolls. 🙄Perish the thought if they haven’t any
Isabelle is breaking out in spots since she’s not been at school it’s all that crap she’s been eating. Sarah is honestly absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 19
Wasn’t even a hunt. It was just pure greedy grabbing them out the garden. Then as an after thought sarah wanted to prove how generous they are by putting some out in the street (probably after the other days backlash)
‘Conspiracy theory’ your welcome to address with all the others you said you were going to??
👏I have never seen such greedy grabby bastards ! 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That amount of eggs is grotesque. Nobody needs that many. I personally think 2 per child is quite enough especially given the volume of pure shite they consume every day.

Reactions: 33
Nasty fat greedy fucks. Who plays a game that involves your child picking their favourite thing then being forced to give it away? Mean nasty nasty shits.
Says a lot about how Creepy's mind works, eh? Would rather have the kids in tears than enjoying their Easter - but y'know, it's all for the memories, innit? 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry but how the bloody hell could she have got never mind just the kids eggs but the others too in an essential shop in one day!! She would have needed 2 trolleys if not 3..and all that Easter stuff? Shopping for Easter and views prioritises over the safety and lives of not only your family but everyone around you you absolute selfish cow!

Reactions: 25
👏I have never seen such greedy grabby bastards ! 🤮
When they were talkung about donating the eggs, Chris was advising them to donate tbe worst ones? Not being funny but the whole point of donations is to sacrafice something.
Also shows how spoilt and greedy theh are-Isla at the end would not even accept a smarties easter egg given to her. She basically refused to take it, almost threw a tantrum just receiving it. Sad. Anyone else would be grateful.

Sorry but how the bloody hell could she have got never mind just the kids eggs but the others too in an essential shop in one day!! She would have needed 2 trolleys if not 3..and all that Easter stuff? Shopping for Easter and views prioritises over the safety and lives of not only your family but everyone around you you absolute selfish cow!
(sarcasm) Dont you know she stocks up througout the year? WHY ARE THE TROLLS ASSUMING SHE BOUGHT THEM DURING SELF-ISOLATION. You need to pipe down and stop thinking about her every move. 🙄These were probably reduced down from Easter last year and defrosted. #GOTTAGETTHEMBARGAINS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Its not Rocket Science.
Love to all Tattlers, especially those working for the NHS or as key workers Xx 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I can't believe that fat lazy slob never cooks a roast. Or a 'carvery' as she thinks they're called. We have at least one a week. It's my kids favourite dinner. Was also mine as a child. What a disgrace of a mother she is. Pure laziness

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Its not Rocket Science.
Love to all Tattlers, especially those working for the NHS or as key workers Xx 👏👏👏
View attachment 108737
Amazing cheekychappy as always.

Hope all tattlers managed to have a safe and enjoyable Easter as best you could.

Sarah you and your greedy gluttonous family make me sick. Enjoy those 60 plus eggs I hope you all get the shits

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When they were talkung about donating the eggs, Chris was advising them to donate tbe worst ones? Not being funny but the whole point of donations is to sacrafice something.
Also shows how spoilt and greedy theh are-Isla at the end would not even accept a smarties easter egg given to her. She basically refused to take it, almost threw a tantrum just receiving it. Sad. Anyone else would be grateful.

(sarcasm) Dont you know she stocks up througout the year? WHY ARE THE TROLLS ASSUMING SHE BOUGHT THEM DURING SELF-ISOLATION. You need to pipe down and stop thinking about her every move. 🙄These were probably reduced down from Easter last year and defrosted. #GOTTAGETTHEMBARGAINS
Given that the Creme Eggs and Smarties were seen as "the worst" or 'least favourite' from most of them, it's more proof that they're all about quantity over quality.

At least it's a clear sign you don't need to buy any more pallets of those ones in future, Sarah 😉

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.