The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how I love Sarah Ingham's ability to deceive people and make herself appear totally innocent of any wrongdoing.
2 weeks ago a long rant about having no one to get them basic grocery supplies, can't get presents for Isla...then miraculously it all appears from various shops like aldi, morrisons, asda, B&m and Home Bargains.
Then the Easter eggs are from family and friends not her 🤔 she must think people are so stupid. Children might be easily swayed by her bullshit but considering she says a large percentage of viewers are adults surely they can see this woman has excuses for everything to suit the narrative that she's never in the wrong.
As for their attempt at a family challenge it's so forced and uncomfortable viewing. They need to stop trying to copy Family Fizz and Dad v Girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
There are kids going with food let alone Easter eggs around the world, even more so in these awful times yet the Inghams go around smashing chocolate on their heads. Okay.
You forgot Saint Sarah donated eggs to those poor children, so they can do what they want with thier hundreds 🙄

Reactions: 6
Clearly that stupid “egg game” box was an undeclared ad and explains why vlog was late! When anyone is reading a pre-prepared speech it’s always in a different tone. Then he had the box sat in the corner of the screen. Must have been waiting in the “ok” from the company to post! Ridiculous amount of eggs. Definitely the “donated” ones. Then to play that sick game of forfeits with the girls. Making them hand over eggs to each other to be eaten - Sarah’s face was like fizz incase anyone got to eat hers! Was very careful not to show us what the Easter surprise on the dining table was - more unnecessary tat from home bargains. What ever happened to warrior Greta Ingram.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
They're already deleting comments about the 60 eggs, I saw at least 4 comments basically saying "so that's where the eggs went" and they've all been deleted 😂 may as well admit it, everyone knows :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
At the end of this lockdown we need CheekyChappy to do us a compilation of all the times they wasted food during this time. Start off with Chris saying it's a hype, turn to Sarah ranting about the blpanic buying, next shot the fully stocked fridge, next up Jace having his milk bath, isabelle wasting food by making those carrot strawberrys wrongly, finally we have the kids running round the garden in slow motion then whacking chocolate off their foreheads. I'm sure there will be plenty more to come!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Disgusting amount of eggs as predicted

and Sarah doesn’t even know that a roast isn’t called a carvery. Thick witch

granny and gramps and family dropped off eggs? But couldn’t drop off groceries?
Literally saying that she didn’t buy all the eggs for the girls they were from all the family and friends?
Chris said they had NOONE TO DELIVER FOOD?
What’s easier to cook than a joint of meat? Wrap it in foil if you don’t have a roasting pan and leave it. Check with a meat thermometer if in doubt. Or use chicken breasts roasted on a tray. It’s terrible as a Yorkshire lass she won’t be able to manage the puddings but the frozen ones aren’t too bad. What do they get? Her speciality ham and cheese bakes. It’s Easter Sunday - pathetic

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What’s easier to cook than a joint of meat? Wrap it in foil if you don’t have a roasting pan and leave it. Check with a meat thermometer if in doubt. Or use chicken breasts roasted on a tray. It’s terrible as a Yorkshire lass she won’t be able to manage the puddings but the frozen ones aren’t too bad. What do they get? Her speciality ham and cheese bakes. It’s Easter Sunday - pathetic
I'm just loving her making out that bacon and cheese wraps are revolutionary - Greggs have been selling them for years 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's an excuse, she is just lazy. Too many pots and pans for her at the end of it. Unless it's a one pot meal she isn't interested. She is too lethargic to mash the potatoes too.

I'm just loving her making out that bacon and cheese wraps are revolutionary - Greggs have been selling them for years 🙄😂
I'm also certain you could buy them for about 50p in the school canteen

Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 21.06.16.png

Bet the Ingham children wouldn't be grateful with only one bunny. It's also increased to 70 donated eggs, what a woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They have a slow cooker... Throw it in thier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God bless Saint Sarah!

60 Easter Eggs making their way to the kids who need them most. How else would the kids on a housing estate filled with houses worth £400K get an egg this Easter.

She’s the Easter miracle we all needed!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I know! I just don’t get it at all. Why would YouTube risk being fined, and we’re not talking an insignificant amount? Child exploitation is high on everyone agenda and I cannot wrap my head around why paedophiles can use such blatant mainstream tactics to fuel their sordid mirky world and it isn’t shut down? It’s free material for them and god only know what is done to the images and who is using it and for what. My head hurts just thinking about it.
There are some very unsavoury people using YouTube to make money. My daughter has come across some creators who are bordering on very unhinged who have been reported to YT with tonnes of evidence yet they still have their channel.
I don’t understand why safeguarding children is taken seriously everywhere else, yet YT is a free for all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Brownie guides do them at about age 6/7.

They get a cooking badge
She saw them on one of her 'bargain buy' facebook groups. Basically a lady posted her 3 year old daughter making them, and suggested they were a great way to keep kids occupied.
Cant believe how hyped Sarah has been about them. Shows she has 0 skills in the kitchen. She needs to give them kids some veggies!
Its so sad how excited she is for what is essentially a greggs

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.