The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been reading some comments on Dougal's video. Sad that the iFam think because Chris isn't in prison he didn't do anything wrong. Shows how young/naive some of them are that they don't know the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows and sadly people like Chris don't always get what they deserve

Reactions: 36
I can't believe that fat lazy slob never cooks a roast. Or a 'carvery' as she thinks they're called. We have at least one a week. It's my kids favourite dinner. Was also mine as a child. What a disgrace of a mother she is. Pure laziness
We have roast every sunday as my youngest loves it too. She always helps me peel carrots
and roll the stuffing balls.

Reactions: 11
Hang on... how the F did she manage to buy 60 eggs to ‘donate’ when we all know that all supermarkets and even smaller shops, have a maximum of 3 quantity of items per shop?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hang on... how the F did she manage to buy 60 eggs to ‘donate’ when we all know that all supermarkets and even smaller shops, have a maximum of 3 quantity of items per shop?!
Eggs aren't included in the restrictions

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Been reading some comments on Dougal's video. Sad that the iFam think because Chris isn't in prison he didn't do anything wrong. Shows how young/naive some of them are that they don't know the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows and sadly people like Chris don't always get what they deserve
Those comments piss me off. Just because he’s not in prison doesn't mean he isn’t guilty. Although I do think as Jess was vulnerable and later to be diagnosed as autistic it should been taken far more seriously.
Perhaps they should also ask him why he’s never been back to Florida or why the victims have never been sent legal letters or sued for defamation.

Reactions: 29
A lot of shops have since lifted those restrictions now the panic buying has tapered off a bit, although you're still supposed to only buy what you need

Reactions: 8
A lot of shops have since lifted those restrictions now the panic buying has tapered off a bit, although you're still supposed to only buy what you need
She most likely went to a number of different shops and bought up several from each.

Reactions: 8
Those comments piss me off. Just because he’s not in prison doesn't mean he isn’t guilty. Although I do think as Jess was vulnerable and later to be diagnosed as autistic it should been taken far more seriously.
Perhaps they should also ask him why he’s never been back to Florida or why the victims have never been sent legal letters or sued for defamation.
I think I saw someone ask them why he hasn’t been back if he isn’t guilty and they just got attacked for hating on the Inghams 🙄 it’s nuts how blind they are

Reactions: 15
I can't believe that fat lazy slob never cooks a roast. Or a 'carvery' as she thinks they're called. We have at least one a week. It's my kids favourite dinner. Was also mine as a child. What a disgrace of a mother she is. Pure laziness
The fact those kids miss out on weekly roast potatoes is child abuse.... Ok, maybe a little OTT 😉 but come on, Creepy and Lazy. Do you seriously never cook a Sunday roast?! What is wrong with you? Shove a chicken in the slow cooker for 8 hours on low (4 hours on high might be better for you, seeing as you slobs don't get out of bed till midday). Cook some roasties, get some veg in you for once, maybe push the boat out and make homemade Yorkshire puddings (they're far superior to the frozen ones). Bit of gravy. Done.

Tell you what, cook a roast and we'll let Lazy scoff one of her kids Easter eggs for pudding without any judgement. Deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Chris doesn’t cook either. They can share the responsibility for lack of healthy meals.

Reactions: 18
They are basically just total wastes of space. They have no talents, no skills, no morals, no friends or dealt family. Their children are spoilt And uneducated and won’t go far in life. The only thing that went in their favour was they got lucky on YouTube. A bunch of young kids and vulnerable adults got sucked in by all the materialism. The only people who enjoy watching that must lead very unhappy and empty lives. So they live through the inghams. True happiness does not come from things. It comes from within. You could be homeless yet still be happier than a millionaire. They are compulsive liars and their children will probably become one too. I pity the future partners of these girls. As they will probably treat them badly. And as for jace well he will be another Chris no doubt. They have no positive role models. No one to look up to and see that you can be happy without 20 Easter eggs and a mountain of toys at Christmas. Parents that don’t show love over buy for their kids. I see it over and over. It’s an insecure parent that doesn’t feel good enough so they buy and buy and buy for their children instead of nurturing and teaching and showing real love. Children do not need all that tit to be happy. It’s sad and pathetic it really is. When their time is over on YouTube they will crawl back to where they came from. With nothing to their name except the truth about creepy Chris and a few tonne on Sarah’s weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those pastry things were so tit. I used to make them in food tech class at school. Hardly a substantial dinner. Has anyone ever seen Sarah or Chris ever cook a roast dinner? I know they go to the Toby bloody Carvery but why don’t they cook a nice home roast once in a while? They just never seem to have a nice warming meal.
Haven't seen any meat from the 'butchery' delivery!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s is no excuse for any parent not to be able to cook something as basic as a roast dinner. You can learn anything on YouTube these days answer what the hell were the inghams thinking when they planned on having a family? You bloody well learn how to cook when you have children who rely on you to keep them alive. Can’t stand fully grown adults who lack the common sense to make a meal.

Reactions: 26
Justice Jane is taking her role as Colonel of the #ibrat militia to a whole new level, it’s worse than water torture. Every time you look at a SM account it’s flooded with 12 year olds giving you a mouthful of confirmation they are the product of shite parenting

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I hope in the future, if my daughter in-law couldn't cook or lacked confidence in the kitchen, she would let me help and guide her with a few basics like a roast, cottage pie, fish pie, a homemade Spag bol etc. Then I'd hope she would be able to follow a few recipes for herself with confidence.
Lesley Jane probably loves having a non cooking daughter in-law...it keeps her close and needed especially when her rastamouse baby boy wants a tuna sandwich or a homely meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Creepy has been buying views again. For the past couple of weeks they have been getting a maximum of around 250k views a day and now there's a sudden rise to 300k :unsure:
stats.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sarah is addicted to shopping and will go out regardless as she proved with Isla birthday and the obsence amount of Easter eggs she has brought, shame she hasn’t brought a dog lead while she was out but Prinny is way down in the list of her priorities,
Probably waiting to be gifted one. With a diamond encrusted collar with Prinny's name on it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.