Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Can't believe she's pissed her pants all over the internet over chocolate eggs and prams, but hasn't kicked off about her husband piping a girl in a hotel. What a weirdo.
Exactly this. The amount of rants we’ve had over people saying her blankets come from china etc, but her husband being called a pervert and her kids getting bullied at school for it and nada? Sarah, you okay Hun?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Daisy dukes

I have been a member of the support Ingham family group on Facebook for sometime now. I don’t comment or anything just silently watch what’s going on. The group is mainly vulnerable adults and kids. One of the members Thomas (he has been spoken about on here before) really concerns me. He constantly posts statuses and tags Sarah. He is obsessed with her. He is around 19 and almost every other day he is buying something from either Ifam store or baby and me. He must spend a fortune. He constantly tags Sarah to say he has sent her or the girls something. It really concerns me how obsessed this boy is. I don’t know if he lives with his parents but surely they must see this and should try to put a stop to his obsession

• Sad
  • Wow

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Well they've spoken out about the prams... waiting for a classic Lazy rant on tonight's or tomorrow's vlog nowView attachment 109775
They are so aggressive and immature. ‘No one else’s business’ ?! Hun, if it’s no one else’s business then don’t post a video about it online for the world to see. They just can’t handle any comments other than bullshit from the “ifam”.

• Heart
  • Haha

Web30

VIP Member
No one to do thier shopping, granny and grampar are at risk - We didn't buy all those eggs, family and friends did.

The lies... The lies!!!!

• Haha

LisbonB

Anyone see the sassy belle video where Isabelle said she’s trying to get up a bit earlier during quarantine so she’s started setting her alarm for 9:30am 😂 mother’s daughter indeed

• Haha
  • Wow

KateESJ

VIP Member
If he takes 5 hours every night and works SO hard on the vlog you'd think he'd at least make an effort to upload on time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilu22

VIP Member
Wow, his comments about not feeling insensitive when having “Ifam appreciation day” on the same day as the Hillsborough disaster has really pissed me off! While he may not have been personally affected by it, he could easily have apologised for the ill-timing of the post but no. They have to play the victim, every single time! Think about those 96 people who went to a football match and didn’t return before you complain!

• Sad
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
We NEED a rant to life morale.

They've probably been scoffing the eggs all day and Creepy is frantically editing the vlog right now.

• Haha
  • Heart

BD10Massive

Now I’m going to have to be careful how I say this because she is on here too but no matter how much my wife did my head in all day every day at the moment I can’t think of anything worse than being separated from her at night time.

They’re the only adult company they each have but want to be apart?

Also no finish to the Vlog again tonight.....

Definitely arguments aplenty going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

lemonelmo

VIP Member
This clapping business is offensive. Is someone trolling them 😂 well done for slobbing about in the Maldives saying we were all crazy back in England for buying into the hype. Well done for buying and eating 60 Easter eggs then going to scramble the neighbourhood for more.

Honestly the look on Esmes face in the Easter egg vlog showed how gross that family is. She was forced to fake suprise at them dishing out their most hated eggs to the neighbours even though she had already done a tiktok. She was annoyed that it was 3 she had to give up. Her face when she was told she would have to smash her own egg on her head but would do it if was someone else's. She kicked off big style about going in the house to get an egg to give away to Isla. Think she was hoping by saying later it'll all be forgotten about.

Why are they all so possessive over these eggs when they get treats all the time? Those kids are ruined. Esme was their last hope but that's now a lost cause.

• Sad

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Is lazy really insinuating that because some fake account commented on their vlog last night it COMPLETLEY changed the YouTube algorithm and got them loads more views. Next joke pls😂😂😂

oh and also, who the FUCK accepts expensive gifts off someone they don’t know?? Any normal you tuber would say contact Mary shortle and get them to issue the poor girl a refund and send the prams back, and then contact her and ask for her address so you can send her a piece of merch as a token for her generosity! Awful, awful, grabby, greedy family!!!

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
If a was working from home and all I could hear was him rattling down that metal pole and whoo’ing. Corona virus would be the least of his worries 😂

a noise complaint would be going in for sure

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
house would be big enough if it was not filled with tat and they organised their stuff
Chris Ingham does not have ocd by any stretch of the imagination
I beg to differ, he certainly does suffer with OCD......... Odious Cretin Disease.

• Haha
  • Heart
“We aren’t a tracksuit family.”

every single Ingham tonight was wearing a tracksuit! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I see Jace has mastered the single scream from Isla when he wants his own way.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Zelda18

VIP Member
When Sarah was blabbing on saying how unjust it is the things people say about them I was like 🤬

Okay Sarah since you brought it up.
How unjust was it was for your noncey husband to ask a vulnerable teenage girl to leave her hotel to go skinny dipping and has never once been man enough to take responsibility for his actions.

How unjust was it for you to leave your baby on a beach whilst you went swimming.
Again not once taking responsibility for your actions.

How unjust it was for you to not only fly out to the Maldives in the middle of a pandemic, but then on your return instead of quarantining yourself for 14 days you immediately chose to visit 3 or different shops for non essential snack boxes and putting people at considerable risk.

It’s actually very unjust how you sit on your lard of an ass all day everyday acting all sanctimonious being in denial of everything. Calling everyone jealous haters when the world is in crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 37