Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BD10Massive

Hi Sarah,

Can you get Chris to upload a ‘How to’ video on how to write Levi’s letters on napkins. Trying to get the wife to agree to some mad stuff during lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Sarah's Instagram rant needed an edit. What she was trying to say was...

Urgh! There's always one! 🤦‍♀️ Maybe appreciation for putting our children's private lives out there so they become victims of bullies. Maybe appreciation for lying about our life everyday and Chris sitting up until 3am sliding into dm's and liking young girls photos on Instagram. Maybe appreciation for constantly contradicting everything we say and do. Maybe appreciation for the amount of shit we sell every day. We come online, manipulate our fans, push our shoddy merchandise and say thank you. Please buy more, it's limited stock and yet again,we've done something wrong? 🤦‍♀️
Get a grip!

• Heart
  • Haha

leni18

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Will the real Laura please stand up unlike the real lazy who's gobbled all the eggs and can't get up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Why has nobody pointed out that the Inghams tried to use a Slip and Slide on a flat garden?

Not something from very much clever people. Slides tend to need gravity.

Laws of gravity are like laws of sexual deviancy.....only for ignorant people.
My ex broke his foot on a slip and slide when we were teenagers. I mean no harm to Chris but I've got my fingers crossed 🤞🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Disgusting amount of eggs as predicted

and Sarah doesn’t even know that a roast isn’t called a carvery. Thick bitch

granny and gramps and family dropped off eggs? But couldn’t drop off groceries?
Literally saying that she didn’t buy all the eggs for the girls they were from all the family and friends?
Chris said they had NOONE TO DELIVER FOOD?
That’s my bug bear.....they have no one to drop food and essentials but all of a sudden they have a big pool of family and friends dropping Easter eggs 🤔 I smell bs
Plus all those Easter activities.....she couldn’t have got them when back from Maldives and didn’t vlog before the holiday for Easter crafts!!

laylaray

Seriously😳😂
yes let’s undermine the dangerous life and death situations the NHS staff have been put through since this C 19 came out and the appreciative clapping by clapping a teen grooming camp cunt and his blobajob lazy fuckkkkkkkkkk wife and their thick as shit kids ! I SWEAR TO FUCK THERES SANER PEOPLE LOCKED AWAY ! 😩🙄😡

• Haha
  • Heart

moimoi

VIP Member
When Mother Theresa says they should donate three Easter eggs each to the neighbours then seconds later reduces it to two, ‘maybe you can give them 2-3 Easter eggs.’ And we’re supposed to believe the greedy bitch donated 60 to charity? 😂

• Haha

hayley

VIP Member
He has one job. Get the vlog out at 5pm! They are home all blooming day, they have no excuses as to why its late, or even him being up all night 'editing'....film the piece, upload to computer, edit it ready for the next clip. Not fecking rocket science is it creepy

• Haha
  • Heart

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the whole “appreciation for us putting ourselves online for you to all enjoy” when they started putting themselves online because they WANTED to.. yes people may have enjoyed it and their audience grew but the reason they continue to do it is because of the benefits it has for them not their viewers???
Also sarah set up her own “business” yet they continue to call it merch? Like I fully don’t understand. As well as a lot of other youtubers don’t even HAVE PO Boxes to get things sent through from fans so they truly need to get off their high horses. Want to make a difference, donate what they’ve been donate to children’s hospitals etc. the girls don’t need them- they don’t play with half of what they’ve got (which most children don’t with a small amount of toys, let alone the sheer volumes of stuff they have). or if they are moving get the girls to go through the playroom and make piles to donate to take less crap to the next house. (They also seemed rather happy about fans turning up to the girls gymnastics to give them presents.. all before shit hit the fan obviously and the conspiracy theorists told the world where they lived)
It’s too overwhelming for them and too much. The kids are all so skitty now and aren’t sure what could happen next. Even down to Isla getting upset over being given the egg for it to then be taken away, like it’s just the uncertainty of everything has obviously made them all emotional wrecks.
And I’m sorry but they continuously go on about Chris being up till early hours of the morning but especially when they CANT go out anymore does that even have to happen? Surely getting up in the morning and doing it would work just as well🤷🏻‍♀️
They’re so far up their own arses it’s unreal

• Heart

SLB

Hi guys!
just want to clear something up and I really hope no one especially Sarah Louise Ingham doesn’t take offence but I’m positive she won’t.

As someone suggested clapping for the Inghams tonight. Although it is a very thoughtful idea💡 I think it is agreed that we should leave the clapping for the NHS / KEY WORKERS who are doing an incredible job everyday continuing to help everyone fight the coronavirus 🦠 👏🏻 this of course does not mean that you should stop showing support for the Ingham Family. But I think most people will agree that the NHS/KEY WORKERS should have their own moment of clapping every Thursday at 8PM. Stay safe everyone 💗

we can 100000% show our love and support for the Ingham family by buying merch, commenting lovely comments on their vlogs! We love you Ingham family! Xxxxx

This was posted on Support the Inghams today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💚

• Haha
  • Wow

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
That amount of eggs is grotesque. Nobody needs that many. I personally think 2 per child is quite enough especially given the volume of pure shite they consume every day.

Reactions: 33

vhopper2000

Hi Sarah little smug lately, your husband put his tail in another woman, think about that forever, it’ll be when your snuggling in bed or cuddling on sofa or when you go to have a feel 🤢 it’ll smack hit you everytime!!! Unlucky for you you’ll replay that hotel room again and again in your daydreams and thoughts, your husband will replay it too but happy thoughts when it’s not a 30 stone oaf, ahh happy memories day to you guys 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

hayley

VIP Member
Just watched yesterdays video. The bit where isla and isabelle are doing art things, why does isabelle call hers a spaceship when its a submarine, shes nearly 15 and doesnt know the difference. That is something we learn in primary school. These kids definitely need to be in school and not going on holidays all the time

• Heart

Lolly505

VIP Member
I think I'm on my way to hell for laughing at Isla holding back the tears because she had to give up her best egg 😂
I've definitely bumped down another circle for screenshotting the tantrum but there was just such raw emotion - the wail, the tearing of the paper, the tears, the dramatic irony of her demanding to do a
forfeit in the first place - it's practically theatre 😂
20200413_202801.jpg
20200413_202815.jpg
20200413_202829.jpg

20200413_202842.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Lazy said in yesterday's vlog that they would usually go for a walk on Easter Monday - but that this year they couldn't, because of the lockdown. The government are still allowing us to go out for a walk as our once-a-day exercise - did she not get the memo? Are Prinny and the kids not going to leave that house for weeks on end? I bet there are some lovely places to walk round there and they'll be safe if they keep 2 metres away from people. It will be great for the kids' mental health to get out for some exercise. Creepy said he was terrified to even go just outside his house so maybe he has banned the whole family from going out for a walk?