Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
WE GOT A MEGA GARDEN SLIP N SLIDE!

OH NO! COULD SOMEONE CALL BRADFORD CITY COUNCIL AND TELL THEM THERE'S BEEN AN OIL SPILL AT B&M HQ! THIS SOUNDS SERIOUS. THANKS

On with the vlog rundown I go.

Isabelle is sat in the living room with Isla, who has got them both an ice pop. Esme is outside doing Tik Toks. Creepy and Lazy are upstairs 'getting ready'. Isabelle is babysitting Jace again and they're about to watch Narnia. The weather is nice outside so they will probably go outside after watching the movie.:rolleyes:💰💰💰

Lazy says they have a fashion designer in Esme. She has turned a t-shirt into a crop top because it was ripped. Jace looks cute because he's wearing slippers Nannar bought him.:rolleyes:

Laura has sent a water toy for Jace.:rolleyes:

🚨
RANT ALERT🚨
Lazy is in the car because she doesn't want to hear her addressing fools online when she's always telling them to ignore things like that. It's boiling so Lazy opens the window. She wants to give the conspiracy theorists (Tattlers?) something to talk about; why is she really doing sat in the car, where is she sneaking off to?

She wants to address something because she can't not. Last night somebody made a fake account under the name of Laura pretending she was upset they didn't open the prams and it got a lot of attention so well done Laura. They got loads more algorithm on the vlog last night and it pushed the video. It got a lot of people asking why the prams haven't been opened. It was a fake account; Laura messaged Lazy and told her about the comment. The real Laura was replying to the fake Laura's comment and kept getting blocked. The reason they haven't opened the girls' prams is none of our business. It's no one's right to comment and say it's because the Inghams haven't sold them on Ebay or they haven't shoved them in the garage yet. It's insane. Laura spoke to the Inghams and she knows why the prams haven't been opened yet. That's where it should end. Why anyone would set up a fake account is beyond Lazy but the people commenting saying the Inghams are ungrateful is insane.

The Inghams are probably one of the most grateful families that are on YouTube.😂No other families on YouTube post what the receive online. There's so many jump cuts and eyes are all over the place as per. It took Lazy three days to find Laura because she wanted to thank her personally. The girls wrote her thank you cards. Don't tell Lazy they're unappreciative. They can't open every package on the vlog because it would become boring and repetitive. Any package that says 'please open on camera' they do it because they want to show how appreciative they are. They have a box of all the letters and card they've ever been sent. They actively promote the ifam to donate. Every person who asks them if they can send something they politely decline. They opened Jace's outdoor toy because it was outside and it was safe. Lazy often speaks to Laura on other social media. If you see Laura commenting it's just fake people to cause trouble.

Actually pissing myself laughing at the moment. Someone get her on Britain's Got Talent; she would win for her talent of telling porkies.:rolleyes:

🚨
RANT OVER🚨

Jace is in the garden and Creepy says he's in his element. Prinny has brought her mouse over. Stupid music to Jace walking round the garden. Isla pretends she's on holiday. Creepy says you could easily close your eyes today and pretend you're far away. Lazy is getting a cold drink. They have something fun coming up today and the girls will go mad.:rolleyes:

Jace is upset so Lazy gives him a sprinkle pop. The lolly melts and falls on the floor.

Jace is back outside. He had to stay inside whilst Creepy got the sunhat and suncream out.:rolleyes:

Esme says Isabelle is dancing and Isla has gone to get an ice cream. Esme has made another den.

Lazy is parked back on the sofa. The girls are playing outside and Creepy is putting Jace down for his nap; he didn't recover from his paddy. When the were outside he was crying. They're going to do something fun for the girls.:rolleyes:

They don't have a swing for the older girls and they're a bit jealous of Jace's. Esme has made one by tying a blanket to the gymnastics bar.

Whilst the sun is out Creepy has been going through everything in the garage to see what fun things they can do in the garden. He found a water bomb slip and slide from last summer. Yes mate.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of Creepy setting up the slip and slide. Creepy splashes Esme with the hose. Then he attaches the hose and Esme adds the washing up liquid.

Footage of the girls on the slip and slide. Prinny takes water balloons out of the slip and slide, and Creepy says it's cute.:rolleyes:

Creepy says it was a lot of fun. The girls are cleaning up the garden and he's off to wake up Jace though. No sign of Lazy, she must be speaking to 'Laura' or having her nap. Jace has had a two and a half hour nap. Oh there's Lazy, she's in the makeshift office. Creepy advertises the notebooks. There's 160 left and Creepy says we heard it from the horse's mouth. Lazy asks what Creepy just called her. Lazy advertises the pocket money range.:rolleyes:

Creepy is going to set up a barbeque. They're using the portable barbecues. Lazy says they should toast marshmallows later.

Time has got away with them. It was three and Lazy went to do some packing. It's now half six. Creepy has black bean in his teeth and he needs to go and floss. He's got chicken stuck in there too.🤮

They have lots of crackle logs left so they'll light one and toast marshmallows. Oh this is to try and convince us it's all happy families. We all know Lazy and Creepy can't stand each other though, bless their hearts.:rolleyes:

Lazy and Jace laugh. Prinny runs around the garden.

Lazy tells Creepy to give her the camera. He says no but she takes it. He has marshmallow on his face but he says doesn't care.

Lazy asks Jace what he's looking at and he starts to climb the stairs. She grabs his nappy and thanks everyone for the nice comments on the vlog. She wants to give an apology for the outburst she had but it needed to be said. It's unjust what people say. The point Lazy is making is they're not ungrateful. She doesn't take anything she said back. Creepy is replying to edits.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Can anyone tell the difference? Nope, me neither
lazy.PNG
Llama-718x523.jpg

horseface.PNG
Donkey-With-Big-Smiling-Funny-Face-Image.jpg

Is that your midnight snack, Lazy?
bedtime snakck.PNG

lazy 4.PNG
lazy 2.PNG
lazy 3.PNG
Creepy 2.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

whybrows

Sarah!

While you are at it, you know, addressing the trolls...and the IFAM who are turning against you...any response to:

1) Your husband sexting a sixteen year old who has autism?

2) Your husband asking a young woman to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement after having sex in a hotel?

3) The fact that your Mother in Law grooms/bullies impressionable IFAM and ex IFAM

4) The fact that your Brother in Law is no longer starring on your Television Show

5) I would never say a bad word about your children... however, the diet you feed them is so unhealthy. Why?

So, next rant, please do start with these. Your YouTube engagement and MONEY will go through the roof!

Anything for views, eh Sarah love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Glennie

VIP Member
Wow so Laura,who donated the prams,has contacted someone we all know to say how disappointed she is that the prams are still in boxes!!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Lazy must have got started on the Kopparberg early with her rant. Oh Sarah, we love a good rant 😉 always nice to see you're keeping up to date with Tattle, hun.

How embarrassing is that rant. Imagine one of your kids watching The Ingham Family (hopefully none of your kids do watch it), and all you hear is the greedy bitch having a rant every other vlog. Cringeworthy.

The eBay and garage comments 100% prove you spend your time reading Tattle. So let's "address" you personally, Princess Sarah Delonge... You're a groomer-enabling, chocolate-scoffing, ifam-scamming bitch 👍

You're one of the most appreciative families online? Really? Why do you scam your IFAM then? Comparing yourself to other YouTube families by slating them - shows how jealous you are of other families that are doing well with YouTube (because their husbands didn't message teenage girls).

If you don't need or want gifts, prove it. Close your PO Box.

Hold on - you said it took you 3 days to track Laura down. But now you've said you speak to her often on other social media platforms. Which one is it, Lazy?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I've heard on good authority that Sarah is slowly coming round from her Chocolate Coma and will be ready to moderate the comment section shortly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lurker121

Chatty Member
This comment blows my mind. She genuinely believes that her and Chris are heroes doesn’t she?! Can’t believe the utter bullshit that comes out of her mouth. ‘Appreciation for putting ourselves out there’?!! What?! Try watching some of the footage of our NHS workers in the intensive care units up and down the country love, the risks they are taking every day and those who are sitting people’s loved ones bedsides as they pass away because they aren’t allowed family members beside them. They should be appreciated, not greedy, self obsessed, materialistic scumbags like you two.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Asparagus123

VIP Member
DBF9F9E6-32E2-42FC-B797-1EF444D57451.jpeg
Can we all just take a moment and pray 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for Chris as the electric saw got his hand good !! (Looks like a tiny scratch to me ) He should be in A&E as we speak but he’s managed to be a big brave boy at the moment and stay home ! Please pray for Chris 🙏🙏🙏
(Not sure how an electric saw can get a hand good without chopping the hand off 🤷‍♀️) #twat
D44D3690-4842-41CE-A2E3-A9FF824C2720.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Mememe13

They really believe their own hype don’t they? Thanks Chris and Sarah for exploiting your children on a daily basis so that in turn, kids and vulnerable adults (who clearly don’t have capacity through no fault of their own) can then be exploited financially by buying your shit notebooks and hoodies at inflated prices. Thankyou for ensuring that your innocent daughters mouths are open in YouTube thumbnails so that they appeal to the vile pondscum of society. Thanks for filming your lives every day to the detriment of your children’s mental health. Big fucking clap for you.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I absolutely love that she repeatedly calls these situations ‘absolutely hilarious’ when it couldn’t be clearer how much of a miserable, bitter troll she is.

• Haha
  • Heart

leni18

VIP Member
She said once she's never dyed her hair now she's saying she's been all different colours, she's got something wrong with her because she lies over EVERYTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 50

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
If I want to buy my kids 100 eggs I will. It was essential shopping, so pipe down you lot

😉
I'm waiting for the whole:

"And before you lot all say - oh you're so greedy (this part said in a childish way) - I got these eggs when I was shopping for ESSENTIALS. I shouldn't have to explain myself but I will."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

laylaray

Lazy “ all the eggs where not from us , they where from friends and family “ STOP PRETENDING YOU HAVE FRIENDS & the only family you EVER mention is ‘ groomer gran & grandad ‘ 🙄

she can’t cook roasts without granny’s help so only does it once a year ! You absolute LAZY FUCKTARD ! 😩

Creepy ‘ pulling the usual ( I’ve got a huge shit in my pants )side face !Not sure if he thinks this makes him look sexy or he has actual in continence issues ? 💩

Isabelle lying on lazys lap in the most unnatural only ever been done once way , trying to diffuse the whole ‘ teen sex bait ‘ rumours ! 😑no one is fooled .

Esme being the usual trooper she is , nothing to add here.

jace practising his growls for when he is old enough to scream the house down in retaliation for being used as a baby cash cow.

Bratella did not disappoint 🙄 and was her usual lil shit bag spoilt drama queen pain in the arse ! Gosh , I have no words for how much I can not tolerate that kid ! Ruining the whole egg crack thing and sulking like an over grown 4 year old.

happy 60 eggs easter you bunch of fucks🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

KateESJ

VIP Member
I wish they'd upload already I need some content to make me feel better about myself and my parenting today

• Haha
  • Heart

LouisaB

Can tell old puffy Marshmallow mum doesn’t do a lot of cooking , it’s called ROAST DINNER you thick sausage fingered moron ., CARVERY is the type of restaurant where there are various types of meat carved for you , Jesus Christ they actually think it’s called a carvery as that’s the only place they’ve eaten one , can she be any thicker

• Haha
  • Heart

Mememe13

Sarah and Katrina are the types of people who would have ‘yummy mummy’ in their Facebook bios, air their dirty laundry on social media, share other people’s sad stories with captions like ‘so sad 💔’ even though they don’t have a shred of empathy in them and post things like ‘gone 50 years today RIP *insert relative here* I know I never met you but think about you every day ur wiv the angels now’

• Haha
  • Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
So ugly went in the car to rant as she didn't want the kids to hear? 1. Her voice is so loud it can be heard in Zalfie's house and 2. I thought they all watch the previous day's vlog together every day?

• Haha
I’m new here, it’s taken me a few day’s to catch up, wow, just wow.
I was wondering which of the offspring are creepy’s?

where do you start with him?! Why is his hair styled like a 15 yr old from 2010? That’s a type of sickness with the hat wearing, he’s got a deep rooted insecurity, hanging onto his youth probably the only time in his life he felt cool so won’t let it go. (but surely he was mid 20s then which is still weird)
Grow the fuck up! you see ppl like him on makeover shows. Move with times you absolute moron talking like a wannabe gangster.

Lazy is the quintessential, believes her own shit, chav mum. She talks so fucking loud it’s unnecessary and it’s clearly an insecurity again, she puts that camera on herself and shouts to make herself believe it, and the affected manner in which she behaves makes me want to vomit, she films with the reverse camera on and clearly thinks she is gorge 🤮
Something I’ve observed with chavvy ppl is that they’ve grown up in an environment where there is no family structure, no discipline and no manners taught, so they all talk over one another, they’ve never been told to wait until others have finished talking or are told not to interrupt, they are mostly ignored by the adults so they all just shout over one another and have really loud voices = lazy.
sorry this is long but I’ve just done a few days of reading 🙈
Their house is a pigsty, the kitchen is clearly never used for what it was designed for so it’s just a dumping ground, the worktops are covered in crap, and what’s with the bin lid constantly open, I mean bins smell, close the lid!!! Why would you dry your clean smelling washing in an area where food is meant to be cooked?!? Put the airer/clothes horse outside! Or on the landing upstairs, heat rises, clothes will be dry in no time and not smell like your ham & cheese oven!

I think that’s me for now, just needed to get that off my chest 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47