Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
This women has really pissed me of tonight why brag about it it’s not clever if any think it makes you look like a cunt which you was anyway 😡 there is so many people that have lost their jobs and don’t know when their next pay check is coming and you have rose west bragging about how much she has conned the ifam 😡😡
On a good note she has to spend another 3 weeks inside with a nonce 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Pension day. She’s probably out shopping. Or Chris is editing out all the eggs after esme dropped them in it yesterday

• Haha
  • Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I agree, why are they not walking each day? Those girls never get any exercise and obviously Lazy never moves off the sofa. Chris is so paranoid and probably think his daily tonsillitis and sciatica makes him vulnerable so can’t leave the four walls of their house. 🙄 Of course the only time they’ve left the house on camera was to scrounge yet more fucking chocolate from the neighbours. Imagine being stuck in that house, sorry, safe in that house in that weird clinical kitchen, washing constantly hanging up to dry where the food is being cooked, and those ghastly upright sofas and Sarah screaming ‘GOOD MORNING IFAM’. Don’t even get me started on Chris. Vile man.
I can’t imagine they are very popular in their local area. If a known predator lived near me, people round here would have no problem telling them what they think if they were seen out and about. I think he is probably scared. Same reason he didn’t go to the front door to clap for the NHS - from what I read on here he just stayed inside.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
What is it with this family and bad coats? Isabelles purple one, Sarah's Michelin man one, the girls Biana Jackson ones (thank you previous tattler) and Jaces Del Boy Trotter one. I'm fed up of seeing him in it, it's too small and not a very good fabric for him to be exploring his surroundings in, looks so stiff.

• Haha

BD10Massive

No TikTok from the kids either.

This is getting very intriguing.

Is there trouble in Chav-adise? Has the grease hit the fan? Has Creepy been told to get off the couch to upload it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

candy64

Message for Lazy,
There is no conspiracy regarding if you sit in your car then we all think you are going out in it.
It is a fact you are going out IN YOUR CAR.It is in your vlog, you know the one where you went to Morrisons IN YOUR CAR for 60 EASTER EGGS to stuff in your fat face. So please get your facts right in future.
And remember YOU ARE THE FAMILY THAT PUT YOUR DAILY LIFE OUT IN THE PUBLIC FOR MONEY. IF YOU CANT COPE WITH THE COMMENTS THEN STOP VLOGGING,

• Heart

Kandy floss

Been reading some comments on Dougal's video. Sad that the iFam think because Chris isn't in prison he didn't do anything wrong. Shows how young/naive some of them are that they don't know the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows and sadly people like Chris don't always get what they deserve

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Woohoo we got a rant! She goes from “it took me days to find Laura to send her thank you cards”, to “we speak to her on other social media” 😂😂 make your mind up

Took 3 days to track Laura down, yet talks to her regularly on social media 🙈
I just posted same straight after you 😂

• Haha

Natsterino

At the end of yesterday’s vlog when the girls were sorting out the cups of tea Isabelle CLEARLY says get it all ready before gran comes in. So obviously granny came for a sleepover....

• Wow
  • Angry

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I would !!! How can they be ok with that ? A Middle Aged man throwing himself about outside your window on a DIY railing ! He ain’t no tony hawk HE IS A ONE SHIT TRICK PONY and so there’s literally no excuse! I swear if that was in my area or any place I’ve lived ( I’ve moved a fair bit over the years ) no one would have stood for it ! They would have ripped the piss out of him and told him to fuck off ! & Now if they knew about his grooming shit he would be wearing a black eye on the daily ! I just do not understand how they seem to be able to live their weird as fuck lives and always come out smelling of roses ! They are making it so that I no longer believe in karma and have lost my faith in humans at least the ones that condone and allow his shite ! 😡
His waffle about losing his skill zzz intrigued me. He said like with anything if you stop doing something for a period of time you forget.

For a period of my life I didn't drive for a while. Did I forget? Nope.

I've not swam for about 15 years, Do I think I've forgotten how to swim? Nope.

I've not riden a bike for about 18 years. Do I worry that I've lost the ability nope.

What a fool.

• Haha
  • Heart

Justjonie

VIP Member
Amazes me people are dumb enough to buy rich Youtubers shit when they make enough through ads and sponsorship
Couldn't agree more. Maybe it will teach this Laura person to be a bit less gullible in future. Serves her right. I have no sympathy for anyone that spends money on this shit show of a family

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jennysona

I wonder if there will be an easter vlog... Will the excuses come flying? 'Guys we are Gutted, jace was filming his haul and overwrote all the footage of the egg hunt. We are MEGA gutted' Or something might happen to the memory card

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
Just catching up, it’s been busy! So that slippery sleaze is trying to get sympathy for an electric saw injury? No way that was done by a saw. Probably cut himself on a kopparberg lid. The filtering of his unfortunate face is ridiculous and why isn’t he volunteering for the NHS as he was obviously the very greatest bestest Porter of all time please? He could push the chairs diagonally and everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
They are confused as to why Jace is so obsessed with the broom. I’ve come to the theory that he’s looked around and thought “if my trampy parents and sisters wanna live like pigs that’s up to them, but I’m not! I’m cleaning up!”

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I can't believe that fat lazy slob never cooks a roast. Or a 'carvery' as she thinks they're called. We have at least one a week. It's my kids favourite dinner. Was also mine as a child. What a disgrace of a mother she is. Pure laziness
The fact those kids miss out on weekly roast potatoes is child abuse.... Ok, maybe a little OTT 😉 but come on, Creepy and Lazy. Do you seriously never cook a Sunday roast?! What is wrong with you? Shove a chicken in the slow cooker for 8 hours on low (4 hours on high might be better for you, seeing as you slobs don't get out of bed till midday). Cook some roasties, get some veg in you for once, maybe push the boat out and make homemade Yorkshire puddings (they're far superior to the frozen ones). Bit of gravy. Done.

Tell you what, cook a roast and we'll let Lazy scoff one of her kids Easter eggs for pudding without any judgement. Deal?

• Haha

RXQueen

who the hell do you think you are mrs ingham? the only pathetic thing is yourself and delight of a husband. dare you to address the fact you put your kids out there by filming them in provocative poses, dodgy clothes flashing parts of their anatomy and filming your eldest daughters bum and breasts on zoom ins. we all saw chris panning the camera on her bum walking to the beach.

i dare you

• Heart