Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurafray91

They can order a shitty Easter game online but not a dog lead. They literally have no excuse for not buying Prinny a new lead other than they don't walk her anyway. Shame because maybe if Sarah did commit to walking Prinny daily she would lose some weight and not need to spout her body positivity BS while editing her photos 🤨

Also loving her efforts at pointing out that the girls' eggs weren't only from her and Creepy but from family and friends. Yeah ok, definitely not the "donated" eggs, we believe you 😂
Also someone has just said Jane and Steve dropped the girls off some eggs so why couldn’t they have dropped the lead at the same time 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So someone sends the Spoiled brats a present then is upset because they acted like the ungrateful spoiled brats they are 🤷‍♀️

That money could have been donated more wisely on so many charities that are struggling at the moment ! SORRY if that sounds mean to Laura but that’s how I feel !
They are the least deserving family I have ever seen !!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

thegreencow

VIP Member
TISSUE PAPER HAIR DYE HACK - DID THIS TO HER HAIR!! ** MUST SEE! **

Lazy asks if Jace has fallen asleep and Creepy says it's morning time. He says Jace was a good boy last night an he slept all the way through. Creepy didn't wake up until 9:50. It sounds like Creepy's been crying. It's half 10 and lazy says they have been lazy today. They have good news for 120 ifam today.:rolleyes:

Lazy says today they should be back in some sort of routine. She thinks the girls should still be off school this week anyway but she needs to check. They have been doing reading and spellings anyway this week but there's been no structured school routine. Lazy likes being home but she's felt under pressure with vlogging. They've managed to come up with something everyday though.:rolleyes:

Jace goes out in the garden, ignores his toys and plays with the brush again.

Lazy says it's such a nice day today and it's not even lunchtime. Lazy has been looking in the garage for something for the girls to do. She doesn't want to go out and buy stuff and thinks thy will be fine for food for a couple of days. On Thursday, Lazy might get the girls to chalk the patio. Lazy found a den making kit in the garage. She might do that when the girls are ready. Lazy thought Jace might help with the den making but he will probably play with the brush all day She needs to find out if Amazon have a child sized brush.:rolleyes:

Isla is in a bin bag again. If you watched yesterday's vlog you will know they tried to dye Isla's hair. They're about to try harlequin hair. They've added tissue paper to bowls filled with hot water and let it run. In the bowls they also put salt and now they're going to dip Isla's hair in it. It's been 5 minutes and Lazy says it looks like it's taking better.:rolleyes:

One of the jobs tCreepy wanted to do yesterday was pressure wash the drive, caravan and patio steps because they're looking mucky after winter. Oh dear, were you too busy arguing with your wife to do it? :unsure: They've got all the stuff out ready to go and it's a gorgeous day.:rolleyes:

Esme cleans the caravan.:rolleyes:

Isabelle tells us Isla and Lazy are inside dyeing hair, and Creepy and Esme are is cleaning the caravan. Creepy's probably too busy messaging teenage girls. Isabelle and Jace are in the garden. Jace is in his car and Isabelle pushes him around in it.:rolleyes:

Lazy says that all you need to dye hair is ten minutes of your time and tissue paper. Lazy shows Isla's now blue and pink hair. I guess bratty had a massive tantrum after yesterday's attempt then.:rolleyes:

Top tip for anyone wanting to dye hair like they did; add the boiling water to the tissue paper and let it soak for 15 minutes and cool down. They dipped the hair in and let it soak for 15 minutes and then Lazy carefully swilled her hair with cold water and they blow dyed it. Isabelle now has the ends of her hair in the dye but they don't know if it will work now because the water is cold.:rolleyes:

Jace is eating his orange, Esme is having an icepop. Isabelle has come down after dyeing her hair and Lazy is impressed. She didn't expect her hair to dye that much but it has changed colour.

Creepy says they just finished cleaning the caravan. They did the windows and the patio too. He lets slip that he left Esme to do it all. Lazy is putting Jace to bed and the girls are watching a Disney movie. Creepy is doing a DIY project. They will be in lockdown for a while. A lot of rollerbladers have built a practice rail at home so that when lockdown is over none of them have forgotten how to do tricks. When you don't practise something all the time you forget how to do it.:sleep:

Creepy thought he wouldn't be able to skate for a while but he can't not practice for six months or however long it will be. He needs to keep exercising otherwise he will be severely overweight from all the overeating he is doing and he will feel awful (which he already does) He already has a practice rail so to practice at home he will be wearing full pads to minimise injury to the point where he would need to go to hospital. He's adding planks of wood over the feet of the rail so that when he falls off he just rolls away. He hit his head on the road a while ago when he hit the feet of the rail and it terrified him. He just wans to keep up his basic work; no new tricks.:sleep:

Lazy says Jace is asleep the girls are watching a movie and Creepy is doing goodness know what with the rail. Lazy was gong to sit down for a cup of tea but then she saw that the kitchen is an absolute mess.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of Lazy cleaning the kitchen.

Lazy has a cup of tea and Cadbury sandwich biscuits. She has the notebooks to package. The rest of the missing notebooks arrived. They took them offline, emailed everyone and offered to sign the notebooks because of the waiting the ifam have had to do. If people didn't want them signing then they offered to include a piece of the pocket money range but everyone wanted the books signing. Lazy says she's washed her hands and is washing her hands with 70% alcohol gel.:rolleyes:

The girls are outside because they wanted to help. Lazy has something fun for the girls to do. They're going to build a den. Isla suggests they combine them.:rolleyes:

Creepy is filming Esme building the den. He has been ordered to stop sawing because Jace is asleep. Prinny licks Creepy. Lazy says Isla and Isabelle got bored.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake. Lazy tells him to take the dummy out of his mouth. The den fell down because one of the girls knocked it by accident.:rolleyes:

Esme is building the den again. Isla pushes Jace in the car. Lazy is feeling grateful.:rolleyes:

Esme and Isla are in the den putting lights up. They eat a milky bar.

Lazy says the girls have been in the den for ages. Isabelle and Jace are being rowdy. Lazy shows us Jace's blue socks. the soles have turned white because Creepy has been cleaning too much with the bleach. They have absolutely no knowledge of child safety.:rolleyes: More likley thing is they want some BABY RUSHED TO HOSPITAL clickbait. :rolleyes:

Esme wants her hair dyed pink tomorrow. They've been playing around with Isla's hair. The girls have decided they need to dye Lazy's hair. She hasn't dyed her hair since she was pregnant with Esme.so ten years ago. Comment down below if Lazy should dye her hair. They're going to watch a movie and they have some fun activities booked this week. The girls aren't back at school this week.

End of vlog

Is that a bogey coming out of his nose?🤮🤮🤮

Creepy 2.PNG

lazy.PNG
Creepy 3.PNG
Creepy.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
"chrissssss get the vlog gin camrah set up! It's 3pm and the trolls have disturbed mah booty sleep! Give me 5 minutes to try and hide big Frank n I will be there! I can't hear you over the top of that stoopid electric saw. I'm gonna have to go to the bloody car and pretend it's so our perfect kids carnt' ear me. What's that? You've cut your hand? That's the trolls fault that is, get on to Levis after Janes made you your toona sarnie babezz. I'm gonna need an Easter egg before I start vlogging I'm fading away 'ere! Oh em gee we have ran out of eggs. I heard tesco are selling them cheap. See ya later babezz Jace is playing on the stairs, we don't have a stair gate so we might be lucky and get some clickbait for da vlog! Later. Oh BTW I'm dossing in the chavavan again tonight"

• Haha
  • Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Can we all just take a moment and pray 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for Chris as the electric saw got his hand good !! (Looks like a tiny scratch to me ) He should be in A&E as we speak but he’s managed to be a big brave boy at the moment and stay home ! Please pray for Chris 🙏🙏🙏
(Not sure how an electric saw can get a hand good without chopping the hand off 🤷‍♀️) #twat View attachment 110867
If my husband ever used a filter on a selfie for social media, let alone one that tries to make him look like a CHILD, I’d be out the door quicker then you can say ‘you disgusting grooming pervert’

• Haha
  • Heart

Britney Spiers Morgan

I’m not exactly a top chef but if I don’t know how to cook something, I google it. Alternatively, there’s this radical new thing which includes loads of videos showing people how to do stuff. Not sure if anyone’s heard of it though. It’s called YouTube...

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
They must be bricking it about uploading today. I'm ready and waiting for an Instagram story rant later 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
HAIR DYE ON OUR GIRLS! GONE WRONG!!

It's Easter Monday and they can't go out on an Easter walk do instead Lazy has a super cool plan for the girls. She's letting Esme and Isla do something they haven't done before. She asks Isla what they're about to do and Isla says they're going to dye their hair. Lazy is really nervous.:rolleyes:

Lazy got Raspberry Red vegan hair dye. It lasts 8 washes but Lazy says it's a wash in wash out dye. They also have a blue dye. Bratty is going first. She wants red with streaks of blue but Lazy says she isn't a hair dresser. Lazy says they will do a full colour for Isla and a couple of streaks of blue at the front. Lazy says she'd never dyed the girls hair before but she trimmed Isla's hair a while ago. She doubts the girls will be back at school for a while so it's now or never. The summer holidays are six weeks and Lazy isn't sure it would be fully out in six weeks but lazy think they'll be off school until at least September.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of Lazy putting the dye in Esme and Isla's hair.

Jace is eating an orange.

Bad news from Isla, it didn't work out as well as they wanted it too.it worked a bit at the front but not really at the back. Isla wants to add some blue now. If the red doesn't take on Isla's hair it definitely won't take on Isabelle's so they were going to let Isabelle have the blue but she doesn't want to do it now because she doesn't think it will take on her hair and Lazy agrees. It's hard to see on camera but it's not really worked. lazy doesn't know what they did wrong; they left it on double the time because it didn't look like it was working.:rolleyes:

Esme's hair as gone a bit more red and Lazy says it's pretty Esme loves her hair so she didn't want it to be too different to her natural hair colour. She's over the moon right now but she's got a red scalp.

Lazy was going to try the blue with Isla but she's going to try a hack she saw with tissue paper. Lazy doesn't want to put another dye her hair again because she's only got young girls hair. She's going to try to dye it with tissue paper, boiling water and hair dye.:rolleyes:

They pour the water on the tissue paper and the water turns pink. Isla sits on a bin bag and lies down.

Esme does Tik Toks. Garden is a mess. Jace is holding the remote control and ifam sent him. Lazy says she's jealous of Esme's hair.:rolleyes:

Lazy is in the garden with the girls having a light lunch. they're having bagels and dip. Isla's hair hasn't taken to the dye and it's dyed in a bun for now. They're doing the rainbow skittle trick.:rolleyes:

The girls dyed their hair this morning and Isabelle asks Esme if she likes it. She does.

Isabelle is outside with Isla doing Aqua Gels. They use a number generator to choose the designs and colours they use.

Jace is running around the garden. Creepy says Jace and Prinny have really come out of their shell the last few weekss. She only came home a couple of days ago Creepy. :unsure: Footage of Prinny running around the garden.:rolleyes:

Creepy was going to do some DIY this afternoon but they days got away with them so they're not going to do that. Instead they will be getting Jace's water table out.:rolleyes:

They've set the water table out and it's small and Jace will be soaked in five minutes. Five minutes later he is walking around with a broom. Esme thinks it's hilarious that Lazy think she can skip so Lazy skips. Creepy laughs and says she's pretty good.:rolleyes:

Lazy and Esme are going to skip together and Creepy says it looks too dangerous for lockdown procedures.:rolleyes:

Creepy says that Jace sweeping the garden floor with an old broom is the most hilarious thing he's ever seen. Even though the bristles are worn down it's a good brush and it still works.:rolleyes:

They worked out how Jace cut his nose; he learnt a new trick. Then Jace pays with some wooden blocks. Lazy and the girls are sleeping in the caravan.:rolleyes:

For dinner it's pie, mash, veg and yorkshire puddings. Usually people would have a big dinner like this on Easter Sunday but Lazy can never face it then because of all the chocolate so they often have it on Easter Monday She pours the gravy.

Time lapse of creepy setting up the caravan bed.

Isabelle says OMG. They have put fairy lights up in the caravan and have more decorations. Esme says her and Isabelle are scared to leave the caravan. At the end of the drive it's really dark. Esme and Isabelle run to the house.:rolleyes:

Isla has come into the caravan and Isabelle is about to turn the lights on. There's teas, biscuits, popcorn and chocolate. Isla opens the biscuits.:rolleyes:

Footage of the girls playing cards.

End of vlog

With the lateness of the vlog yesterday and Lazy and the girls suddenly sleeping in the caravan; I do wonder if there was an argument last night between Creepy and Lazy. It seemed to be a weird vlog and Creepy's voice sounded off in the garden. They had dinner when it was light but it was randomly put in when it was already dark.

Lazy's first proper exercise for months
lazy.PNG
lazy 3.PNG
lazy 2.PNG

lazy 4.PNG
Creepy.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

leni18

VIP Member
who the hell do you think you are mrs ingham? the only pathetic thing is yourself and delight of a husband. dare you to address the fact you put your kids out there by filming them in provocative poses, dodgy clothes flashing parts of their anatomy and filming your eldest daughters bum and breasts on zoom ins. we all saw chris panning the camera on her bum walking to the beach.

i dare you
Yes Sarah come on you rant about trivial things and ignore the major more concerning comments you get daily, come on why are you pimping out Isabelle, why did you lower camera YOU HER MUM when Chris was thrusting her backside whilst he span her about, do not deny it you were the one holding that camera, you are a very disturbed woman, you can actually see you lower camera and zoom in, also why why why is Chris allowed to behave like that towards a child your child, your meant to protect her keep her safe, I know you have a relative that's been in jail for offences relating to this subject, are you a supporter are you an instigater, are you part of it, let's rewind pool party your old house, Chris behind camera filming young girls going down slides zooming in on bottoms that are wet and you can see detail you've put that on social media, you have time stamps on that video, delete the video if your a normal protecting human being, but you won't because it's making you money. Come Sarah give us a rant about what Chris has been called, the allegations of you taking indecent pics of your girls, where is the Instagram you removed knowing it had pictures of Isabelle as a child provocatively licking a lolly. Come on. And don't give its the trolls the footage pictures it's all saved, it can be proven. So I too challenge you to speak out about everything and put to bed all the past 2years which surely is what you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jennysona

Do the girls ever get a home cooked meal?
You can tell Sarah does no cooking. Esme suggesting they 'open a bakery' after rolling out some ready bought gingerbread and tossing it in the oven.
And not to forget the MEGA DELICIOUS LUNCHES.. Toss up between the cheese and ham sandwich, and the scrambled eggs on muffins for best lunch of the year.
I have only ever seen her cook spaghetti bolognese or frozen birdseye burgers...
Sarah you can afford fresh produce, cook your family a real meal!! Its so weird to see the kids getting excited for a bit of cheese on pastry, and think its the best food ever...

You would think with the lack of content over the self isolation period, Sarah might just start showing herself cooking dinner / grocery hauls etc

• Haha
  • Heart

LuLu17

I know this has already been covered, But Isabelle and Chris talking to Isla as if she is a toddler really inflates her ego and encourages her to speak like a twat and act like a brat. They do her no favours..

Also, there is 100% something going on between Chris and Sarah - why would she constantly be going to stay in the Chavravan with the girls? It doesn't make sense.

Also - Isla would of been fuming at how 'well' Esme's hair took to the dye and I'm living for it :sneaky:

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Oh how I love Sarah Ingham's ability to deceive people and make herself appear totally innocent of any wrongdoing.
2 weeks ago a long rant about having no one to get them basic grocery supplies, can't get presents for Isla...then miraculously it all appears from various shops like aldi, morrisons, asda, B&m and Home Bargains.
Then the Easter eggs are from family and friends not her 🤔 she must think people are so stupid. Children might be easily swayed by her bullshit but considering she says a large percentage of viewers are adults surely they can see this woman has excuses for everything to suit the narrative that she's never in the wrong.
As for their attempt at a family challenge it's so forced and uncomfortable viewing. They need to stop trying to copy Family Fizz and Dad v Girls.

• Heart

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Love love love 💕 that she’s such a good mum and went to her car to privately talk to her 1.whatever million followers so the girls won’t hear what’s said on their public vlog!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I can’t stand Sarah. Why has she made such a massive deal about not opening a gift? It’s pretty simple - it is ungrateful, it wouldn’t have harmed you to have got even just one of the prams out of its box and shown the girls playing with it. You felt it was everyone’s business enough to show them opening it in the first place but now all of a sudden, it’s no ones business because it doesn’t suit you. That massive rant which I couldn’t bear to watch in its entirety was absolutely ridiculous. Nobody cares Sarah, there’s far more important things going on in the world - you might know if you bothered to watch any news/anything other than Disney movies.

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
I can't believe that fat lazy slob never cooks a roast. Or a 'carvery' as she thinks they're called. We have at least one a week. It's my kids favourite dinner. Was also mine as a child. What a disgrace of a mother she is. Pure laziness

• Heart
Reactions: 39