Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Is Isabelle really 15? It’s hard to believe that in a year she’ll be old enough to sneak out of her room on holiday to go swimming nude with a married, middle-aged roller skater, in the middle of the night, while his wife and children are at their hotel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 107

Circlish

VIP Member
Can't believe she's pissed her pants all over the internet over chocolate eggs and prams, but hasn't kicked off about her husband piping a girl in a hotel. What a weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

horncastleem

OK I have never liked the Ingham Family, I've always thought they're absolutely ridiculous for putting such boastful content online to an audience of children who will then feel inadequate about their own lives. I was 13 when I first saw one of their videos (17 now) and felt exactly that way, like my parents weren't good enough because since my family had recently emigrated we were struggling hard for money at the time, and to be honest I was disappointed by my Christmas 2016 present haul. Couple days later, their 2016 Christmas PRESENT OPENING *EMOTIONAL* came up in my recommended, and I spent a good half hour feeling totally inadequate and upset. It's ridiculous, and I soon came to my senses, but I was 13, and they have a large audience that goes so much younger than that.

All year round the Ingham Family is laughable with their day to day lives, but when they have an event to celebrate it's just completely ridiculous to me. Filming their three daughters charging around the garden, Isabelle shouting "I love these!" as she picks up a lindt rabbit, a widely known expensive Easter treat off the grass and then running to pick up 50 other Easter eggs it just makes me pity the young impressionable children who watch their videos. What eight year old is going to watch that video and not feel jealous? And why should family vloggers be making children feel jealous?

I don't know if i've phrased this correctly, I wrote it in a rage really but that family just needs to fix themselves. Do what you want, spoil your kids all you bloody like, but why publish it? It's selfish, stupid and greedy. And yet they expect us to think they give a flying flip about the '#IFAM', especially the young children. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

CheekyChappy

Its not Rocket Science.
Love to all Tattlers, especially those working for the NHS or as key workers Xx 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I’m an ICU nurse and just finished a 12 hour shift and I could cry at the thought of those teenage kids asking people to clap for the inghams. They have no idea what hard work is and it makes me feel deflated big time. I’m having to live apart from my 2 year old mummy’s boy son because I’m putting him at too much risk and I can only contact him via FaceTime. Not writing this for sympathy I’m just feeling tired and down! And the Ingham support cult doesn’t help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

BD10Massive

I’ve just been to see if there was a rant on Instagram. Saw the option to E-Mail Lazy and pressed it.....

A9A2DDBD-8539-48B4-965D-6FFAD53310E5.jpeg

Firstly, why wouldn’t you have a proper email address there? Secondly, what kind of adult has Princess in their e-mail address?!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

BD10Massive

Hi Sarah,

Is the iFam store ever going to stock towels.

If they ever have any faults on them then you will be able to take them up to the post office and drop the towels and resend them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Circlish

VIP Member
honestly they're really rude. Not uploading the vlog for 2 hours and not even mentioning why to their fans? Their fans are all very young and naive, not to mention dramatic, they're probably all worrying that something happened.
Chantella must be hyperventilating into a paper bag

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Omfg did Sarah really say during the rant “in our outdoor garden.” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Omfggggg they are so thick it’s painful 😂😂😂 since when do you need to specify that your garden is outside, what fucking garden is indoors unless it’s a garden centre 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

thegreencow

VIP Member
WAKING UP TO A MEGA EASTER SURPRISE!

It's half 9 ( I need to sit down in shock, they're awake! The girls walk into the dinning room (Isabelle carries Jace) and Esme says there's so many eggs. Lazy tells them they're lucky girls. There's crumpets , cards and other thigs too. Isla pronounces 'favourite' wrong. Jace gets a Milkybar egg and in the next shot it's half unwrapped. Lazy says he hasn't had his breakfast yet.:rolleyes:

The girls go into the garden. Isla runs straight to and grabs an egg but the other two wait and Esme asks if they just take one. The girls run around and get the eggs. Isla screams, nice way to wake the neighbo...oh no it's probably gone 12 and they would've been awake hours. These are obviously the 'donated' eggs. I count at least 30 in the garden alone. Creepy says they will need to give him 2 big ones to get back in the house.:rolleyes:

Footage of the breakfast table. Another 10 eggs in there at least.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Happy Easter Sunday and hopes we're having a good day. Usually they go and do an Easter Egg hunt in the woods and then go for a carvery. Esme says she could cook one but Lazy says she won't in this weather, she's the worst at cooking carveries. That's why Granny Lesley Jane helps on Christmas Day. Lazy is bad at cooking big joints of meat. They loved the treat this morning from the Easter Bunny. They've got ready for the day and Lazy has fun activities to do today.:rolleyes:Before that though; Lazy has an idea. They got so many Easter Eggs, more than they need. Lazy didn't get them all, some are from family and friends. Can anyone else smell the bull:poop:? Lazy thought it would be a good idea this year because the neighbourhood community has been so good helping each other out. Lazy though they could choose three eggs each and donate them to the street.:rolleyes:

They've chosen the eggs they'll be donating to the street. Creepy can't believe there's four Creme Egg ones in there. He's disappointed. They hide the eggs then return home.:rolleyes:

Lazy says they returned home from hiding the eggs and posted about it on the chat group. Lazy hopes they all get found. It's such a nice day today and Lazy says if they sit out for too long they will melt. They're doing Easter crafts in the garden. Isla's supposed to be painting but she's eating an Easter Egg. Isabelle is uploading her video. Creepy is drinking a coke, Lazy is chilling in the sun and Jace is playing. He'll be off for his nap soon.:rolleyes:

Jace is eating an orange in the garden. Creepy asks Jace if he's missing his friend Asal from the Maldives and says if 'Asal, if you're watching this vlog mate, Jace misses you bud'.:rolleyes:

Lazy has noticed Jace sucks all the juice out of the orange but doesn't eat it but she worked out that it's because the pieces are too big for him to swallow. Now they're cutting the oranges up with CLEAN (yes she emphasises it) scissors.:rolleyes:

They've come inside from the garden because the temperature has dropped. Lazy is now making dinner. She made bacon and cheese puff pastries for Isla's birthday but she's using ham instead of bacon because they don't have enough bacon. Well they do but it's frozen, Lazy didn't take it out last night. They're not the best in terms of nutrition but they're having them with side salad and topped fries. Lazy shows how to make them. None of them have had lunch because they ate chocolate so they're craving something savoury.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they were thinking of something to do with the girls and they found a wacky eggs thing surprise box. It's full of plastic eggs you fill with treats or not so good treats. It's basically a lucky dip. Creepy shows the chocolate they will be putting in the eggs and others will have forfeits in e.g. give your biggest Easter Egg to dad (putting on weight won't help that sciatica back you cheeky shit).:rolleyes:Creepy asks who else had candy stick/candy cigarettes when they were younger. He eats a box of them. Creepy wants to get the best reactions he can have from the game. Some will have chocolate plus a piece of paper in. Another forfeit might be for Isla to take one of her sisters' best Easter Eggs. The girls will go mad but it will be funny. They might also have one that says take your sibling's favourite Easter Egg and open it in front of them. Timelapse of Creepy writing.:rolleyes:

Lazy shows the cooked dinner.

They have finished with dinner and Creepy told everyone to pick up their favourite Easter Egg, plus another one and bring them out to the outside table. They've told them that one of them might need to have another shower tonight. Lazy laughs and Creepy says it might be him or Lazy who need to have another shower tonight. Creepy advertises the Alibaba blankets and uncovers the box. He explains the game. Lazy thought it would be a nice treat for the girls but Creepy ruined it and he'll be the only one laughing. They will either get an egg with just a treat in it or they will get an egg with a treat and piece of paper in it. If they get the piece of paper they will have to do exactly as it says. Lazy laughs.:rolleyes:

Esme goes first and Creepy starts cracking shit dad jokes. Isla next and suddenly there's a new rule so I guess bratty had a tantrum. If you don't want to do the forfeit and someone is willing to do it for you then you can let them do it but if no one is willing to do it for you, you have to do it yourself.:rolleyes:

Creepy gets the first one. He has to smash a real egg on his head. Oh well, at least his hair will get the first wash it's had in a year. Creepy says it was meant to be the last one to come out of the box. He asks if someone wants to do it for him. Lazy says she will be a good wife and he needs to have a shower tonight so he can do it himself. I want to throw up, just had an image in my head that I don't want. Brain bleach please🤮. Creepy asks if the girls will do it and they say no. He asks to do it at the end of the game.:rolleyes:

Isla's sulking because she wanted to do the egg on her head. Esme has to give her worst Easter Egg to Lazy. Lazy says she's excited because it's the Tutti Fruity one. Isla sulks because she gets another nice one. Lazy has to unwrap her favourite Easter egg and let Isabelle bite it. It's the chocolate orange one and Isabelle doesn't like it. Esme then has to choose whoever's egg she likes most and take a bite out of it in front of them. She choses Isabelle's egg. Creepy says she will be gutted because she loves the oreo egg.:rolleyes:

They're own to the last three eggs so one each for the girls. Esme has to donate one Easter Egg to each one of her sisters. She wants to do it later but Creepy makes her do it now. Isla doesn't want the smarties one so Lazy takes it. Isla has to give her favourite egg to Creepy. She tries to give him the smarties egg but the takes her real favourite one (Twirl egg). Isabelle has to unwrap her own Easter Egg and smash it on her head. Esme says she will do it but doesn't want to use her own egg so Lazy gives her the smarties one. She does it over the pool so they're not wasting chocolate. Does that mean they'll pick it up and eat it?🤮

They've lost the light but Isla has been sulking because she wanted to put an egg on her head. Isla and Creepy will do rock paper scissors to see who gets to put an egg on their head. Isla wins and gets to smash an egg on her head. Isla drops the egg and it breaks in the pool. Creepy says eh doesn't have to do it again. Of course they were never going to break an egg on the angel child's head. Lazy says they can't be wasting more eggs.:rolleyes:

Creepy was too easy on them on his version of egg roulette. The girls are upstairs getting ready for bed. Lazy and Creepy have been clearing up from dinner and the egg challenge. Thank you for watching. Creepy and Lazy have the last part of the Tiger King documentary to watch. it's had them stuck to the sofa for the last five nights. He tells the ifam to watch it. Happy Easter everyone.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Donated 60 eggs did we? Ten in the first screenshot (one on swing), five in the second, 3 in third ( 3 out of shot) 10 in fourth (one out of shot) and there were at least 10 on the Dinning room table so at least 42 and Lazy probably got at least 3/4 of each variety. Greedy cow and a lying bitch!
easter 1.jpg
Easter 2.jpg

Easter 4.PNG
Easter 3.jpg

Creepy.PNG
Creepy 2.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Disgusting amount of eggs as predicted

and Sarah doesn’t even know that a roast isn’t called a carvery. Thick bitch

granny and gramps and family dropped off eggs? But couldn’t drop off groceries?
Literally saying that she didn’t buy all the eggs for the girls they were from all the family and friends?
Chris said they had NOONE TO DELIVER FOOD?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Now im trying to be mean, but Isabelle is nearly 15 and sarah and chris make her act the same age as her sisters. I know this isnt case for everyone but when i was 14/15 as well as others the same age as me from all backgrounds, we started going to house parties and drinking (not loads promise) and went to local gigs and festivals. Getting into relationships etc im not saying she needs to be doing all of this but rather than acting older she acts younger. Just an observation

And before you read this and think yeah thats what people who ‘live on council estates do’ like i said i was around people from all backgrounds... private school, parents are barristers etc...
I grew up in a very 'naice'/MC area and at 14/15 I was mad for cider and boys, having my first boyfriends, going to discos, meeting up in peoples houses when their parents were out. Normal stuff for that age. Most importantly TELLING MY PARENTS NOTHING ABOUT MY LIFE OR MY FRIENDS, STOP ASKING ME, I HATE YOU.

If my parents had filmed me at that age running around excited about the Easter bunny like an 8 year old and broadcast it to a million people, Id have called social services on them myself and looked for emancipation macauley culkin style 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Bit late, but my thoughts on the vlog:

- Thumbnail doesn't feature the massive pile of eggs like it usually does every year. They totally fucked up by stating they donated the 60 eggs that are sitting in their house... And in Lazy's belly.

- Esme: "omg, there's so many eggs!" Sarah: "there's not just eggs here, there's other stuff too!" No footage of said eggs. You're convincing nobody, you greedy fat fuck 😉

- The amount of eggs in the garden is sickening. My teeth are decaying just looking at them 😷

- When was the last time they did an Easter egg hunt in the woods? I can only remember big piles indoors, and of course Sarah snatching eggs last year at the pig farm.

- Who calls it a carvery at home? 🤨

- Sarah's not good with big joints of meat. Luckily she's with Creepy, though - if rumours are true.. 🍆

- "They're from lots of people" ok, hun. 🩲

- I hate those big hoodie things they wear. They remind me of that Kanye West music video.

- Lazy acting like a MasterChef contestant. Knobhead.

- Jace being left alone to wander in and out the house again.

- Creepy's writing is atrocious. Looks very similar to the writing on a few letters that have been sent to people... 👀

- Cant deal with Isla. Such a brat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I think I'm on my way to hell for laughing at Isla holding back the tears because she had to give up her best egg 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55