Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sa6_

Why is Creepy skating again? I thought his sciatica was so bad he couldn't sit down

• Haha
Reactions: 47

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Whilst we're waiting, and because we've all forgotten to do something very important on this thread...

Hi Steve!

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sarah and chris
“We’ve no one who can bring us essentials, no friends or family and we aren’t putting jane at risk asking her to go to the supermarket”
Also Sarah and chris
“We’ve got soooooo many friends and family that dropped eggs off for the girls they weren’t all from us”

sarah and chris
“Prinny doesn’t have a lead and we can’t possibly nip out to buy her one
Also Sarah and chris
“We ordered this shit egg thing online, got jace a water thing from some shit shop, bought 60 Easter eggs, food coming out of ears, islas birthday presents and cake but can’t possibly order a dog lead online”

Most people are desperate to walk their dog atm as it’s the one time a day they can get out the house.

As for sleeping in the caravan, well sarah, he’s the slimy little prick that should be sleeping in the caravan if it was me. Walked all over again

• Haha

Lolly505

VIP Member
Clearly that stupid “egg game” box was an undeclared ad and explains why vlog was late! When anyone is reading a pre-prepared speech it’s always in a different tone. Then he had the box sat in the corner of the screen. Must have been waiting in the “ok” from the company to post! Ridiculous amount of eggs. Definitely the “donated” ones. Then to play that sick game of forfeits with the girls. Making them hand over eggs to each other to be eaten - Sarah’s face was like fizz incase anyone got to eat hers! Was very careful not to show us what the Easter surprise on the dining table was - more unnecessary tat from home bargains. What ever happened to warrior Greta Ingram.
I highly doubt it was an ad (considering it's already after Easter and there was no mention of thd company/where to buy, etc) and it's almost certainly just more plastic tat Sarah picked up in Home Bargains.

Sarah summed it up best when she said: "This is something I thought would be really nice and fun then Dad got hold of it and ruined it." Just like your YouTube channel, eh? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Sandybeth

There are a lot of IG posts on Creepy’s tonight where young girls are asking him to check them out and he is agreeing. The man is dangerous. WHY would a grown man do that and WHY would a wife let it happen?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Loulou17

On the drink and replying to young un's.. This creep will never change.. Reckon isolating with Lazy getting to him big time..
Screenshot_20200415_195800.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Long time lurker here!
does anyone else feel sorry for Esme? I feel like she is treated so differently to the other girls and almost like anything she does is criticised by Sarah?
it makes me so sad because I think Esme is such a sweet little girl.
Isla on the other hand... 😂
Call me a horrible bitch, but I'm afraid I do not feel sorry for any of the Ingham kids besides the fact their dad/stepdad is a horrific nonce.
The Ingham kids are gifted an insane amount of shite
The Ingham kids go on multiple holidays a year
The Ingham kids are fed. Not with nutritious food, I will grant you, but they have full bellies which is a lot more than some kids are getting currently.
The Ingham kids are spoiled and that is a shame, they have private schooling (2 of them) yet their parents use that to take them on multiple holidays without penalty.

I think it is a shame that the Ingham parents have no ambition for their kids beyond being "famous" and I think it is terrible that they are working those kids yet creaming the cash off them, but one day they will look back and I hope rebel against their cunt parents.
I hope they sue the shit out of them when the time comes.

Kandy floss

They're already deleting comments about the 60 eggs, I saw at least 4 comments basically saying "so that's where the eggs went" and they've all been deleted 😂 may as well admit it, everyone knows :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

Kandy floss

They can order a shitty Easter game online but not a dog lead. They literally have no excuse for not buying Prinny a new lead other than they don't walk her anyway. Shame because maybe if Sarah did commit to walking Prinny daily she would lose some weight and not need to spout her body positivity BS while editing her photos 🤨

Also loving her efforts at pointing out that the girls' eggs weren't only from her and Creepy but from family and friends. Yeah ok, definitely not the "donated" eggs, we believe you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I take inspiration from a couple of people's social media comments

#97 "chris doesn't care for childish, he only cares for teens"

• Haha
  • Heart

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
I she h
They really believe their own hype don’t they? Thanks Chris and Sarah for exploiting your children on a daily basis so that in turn, kids and vulnerable adults (who clearly don’t have capacity through no fault of their own) can then be exploited financially by buying your shit notebooks and hoodies at inflated prices. Thankyou for ensuring that your innocent daughters mouths are open in YouTube thumbnails so that they appeal to the vile pondscum of society. Thanks for filming your lives every day to the detriment of your children’s mental health. Big fucking clap for you.
Are they having a fucking laugh with us do they know what’s going on at the moment in the world 😡 I have lost my grandad who had this virus and it is horrible having to tell my Nan from a distance to tell her that her husband has just died and not been able to comfort her in her time of need when she needs it the most. The only appreciation I have is for the nurses and doctors who looked after my grandad as they were putting their self at risk looking after him and to all the other key workers risking their life's I would love piers Morgan to rip them apart 😡
Sorry for the rant 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I can already tell Sarah did exactly zero research on dying hair before jumping into it so they're probably lucky the girls have any left.
Surely this was Creepy’s moment to really shine - there can’t be much about comb-in home hair-dye that he doesn’t know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
“We don’t want gifts” here’s a wild idea you moron ... CLOSE YOUR P.O BOX - simple ! No more gifts . I swear does this family share a brain cell between them.
Also Izzy calling “the lion , the witch and the wardrobe” narnia grates on me. She did the same for princess and the frog by calling it Tiana

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Lady in Wales

My son in law is a prison officer. Nobody seems to be mentioning what these true heroes have to put up with every single day! They have no PPE and they are being spat at and bitten by the lowlife scumbags who couldn't give two fucks about people and the damage they might do. You know the type Sarah, exactly like your criminal brothers! So far they have 19 prisoners and 4 staff who have tested positive for CV. They have not shipped the rats to hospital as they have no beds anywhere locally, so they have turned a wing into a quarantine area and have put them altogether.

I'm so sorry for this rant, but I really am worried sick!! My daughter has a 9 month old and is pregnant again. We haven't seen our grandson for over a month. I am in a right state, my anxiety is through the roof and I am bursting into tears over the smallest thing!

You, the Minghams have no clue! You sit there preaching about 'it only being hype,' to your brainwashed kiddie cult members, you sit there with your self righteous attitudes, ranting about the most pathetic things! Just try living a day in my life, it would kill you! So Sarah, I'll use your words, but have to add a swear word for good measure because I think I've earned it, 'get a fucking grip!!'

A massive thank you to ALL key workers, you are all true heroes!! You are selfless, kind and caring people with hearts of gold!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I liked the rant but I feel it was a bit disappointing. I've seen better, must try harder.

Although after giving it some thought I've just realised that she couldn't even wait until the evening to rant and did it during the peak of the day... This pleases me in itself. She was furious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42