The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t the children just have been given ONE egg each
They have a mountain of lollipops and a carrier bag of sweets just a few days before Easter Day
I can answer my own question
The kiddie ifam want to see these children rushing around grabbing all those eggs and wish Sarah and Chris were their parents
Sarah and Chris watch the 5pm covid-19 news and sort yourselves and your family out

Reactions: 22
Its not Rocket Science.
Love to all Tattlers, especially those working for the NHS or as key workers Xx 👏👏👏
View attachment 108737
did anyone hear when creepy said about the blanket he used to cover the box lazy said there’s only one left on the store and it was that one

or die my ears deceive me

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they give their children a piece of pastry filled with fat and some chips and call it a dinner? She really does have an addictive personality problem they only had it a couple nights ago but it was so good they had to have it again immediately 🙄🙄 They’re disgusting and all them eggs, putting the fact she lied about donating to one side the fact she feels the need to buy all them eggs is sheer greed. Disgusting disgusting disgusting it wouldn’t be as bad if easter was the only time they got a treat but those kids are fed tit every single day. Isabelle is getting older and will soon starting caring about what her body looks like she’s gunna have a really hard time when Lazy only provides burgers, fatty pastries and chips 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Is it any wonder they’ve no friends their neighbours kids teachers their doctor dentist etc watch all that trash they put out and will slag them to death - the kids mates will have chat groups prob entitled the kids names slagging them all off
my daughter is 14 and cringes at Isabelle on the vlogs playing with lol dolls 😳

Reactions: 16
When i was at school we did food tech, learnt how to make tea and toast (yr.7) then bolognaise, apple crumble and other things. Does izzy even learn food tech in her school? Most likely doesnt as they are never in school. I even made my first sausage casserole too
Yeah I’m sure when I was in secondary school I was bringing stuff home every few weeks that I’d cooked in school. Surely Sarah would be showing it off ? Does issy’s school not do food tech?

Reactions: 10
If that first message is true then it’s shameful the police just told her to block, especially as the girl was only 15!
Do they think it’s perfectly acceptable for a 30 something married man to be messaging teen girls?

Last edited:
  • Angry
They are basically just total wastes of space. They have no talents, no skills, no morals, no friends or dealt family. Their children are spoilt And uneducated and won’t go far in life. The only thing that went in their favour was they got lucky on YouTube. A bunch of young kids and vulnerable adults got sucked in by all the materialism. The only people who enjoy watching that must lead very unhappy and empty lives. So they live through the inghams. True happiness does not come from things. It comes from within. You could be homeless yet still be happier than a millionaire. They are compulsive liars and their children will probably become one too. I pity the future partners of these girls. As they will probably treat them badly. And as for jace well he will be another Chris no doubt. They have no positive role models. No one to look up to and see that you can be happy without 20 Easter eggs and a mountain of toys at Christmas. Parents that don’t show love over buy for their kids. I see it over and over. It’s an insecure parent that doesn’t feel good enough so they buy and buy and buy for their children instead of nurturing and teaching and showing real love. Children do not need all that tit to be happy. It’s sad and pathetic it really is. When their time is over on YouTube they will crawl back to where they came from. With nothing to their name except the truth about creepy Chris and a few tonne on Sarah’s weight.
You said that PERFECTLY

did anyone hear when creepy said about the blanket he used to cover the box lazy said there’s only one left on the store and it was that one

or die my ears deceive me
I can’t see that link. It doesn’t work

OK I have never liked the Ingham Family, I've always thought they're absolutely ridiculous for putting such boastful content online to an audience of children who will then feel inadequate about their own lives. I was 13 when I first saw one of their videos (17 now) and felt exactly that way, like my parents weren't good enough because since my family had recently emigrated we were struggling hard for money at the time, and to be honest I was disappointed by my Christmas 2016 present haul. Couple days later, their 2016 Christmas PRESENT OPENING *EMOTIONAL* came up in my recommended, and I spent a good half hour feeling totally inadequate and upset. It's ridiculous, and I soon came to my senses, but I was 13, and they have a large audience that goes so much younger than that.

All year round the Ingham Family is laughable with their day to day lives, but when they have an event to celebrate it's just completely ridiculous to me. Filming their three daughters charging around the garden, Isabelle shouting "I love these!" as she picks up a lindt rabbit, a widely known expensive Easter treat off the grass and then running to pick up 50 other Easter eggs it just makes me pity the young impressionable children who watch their videos. What eight year old is going to watch that video and not feel jealous? And why should family vloggers be making children feel jealous?

I don't know if i've phrased this correctly, I wrote it in a rage really but that family just needs to fix themselves. Do what you want, spoil your kids all you bloody like, but why publish it? It's selfish, stupid and greedy. And yet they expect us to think they give a flying flip about the '#IFAM', especially the young children. Absolutely ridiculous.
well said. For 17 you sound very mature and well brought Up xx

Last edited:
Bit late, but my thoughts on the vlog:

- Thumbnail doesn't feature the massive pile of eggs like it usually does every year. They totally fucked up by stating they donated the 60 eggs that are sitting in their house... And in Lazy's belly.

- Esme: "omg, there's so many eggs!" Sarah: "there's not just eggs here, there's other stuff too!" No footage of said eggs. You're convincing nobody, you greedy fat duck 😉

- The amount of eggs in the garden is sickening. My teeth are decaying just looking at them 😷

- When was the last time they did an Easter egg hunt in the woods? I can only remember big piles indoors, and of course Sarah snatching eggs last year at the pig farm.

- Who calls it a carvery at home? 🤨

- Sarah's not good with big joints of meat. Luckily she's with Creepy, though - if rumours are true.. 🍆

- "They're from lots of people" ok, hun. 🩲

- I hate those big hoodie things they wear. They remind me of that Kanye West music video.

- Lazy acting like a MasterChef contestant. Knobhead.

- Jace being left alone to wander in and out the house again.

- Creepy's writing is atrocious. Looks very similar to the writing on a few letters that have been sent to people... 👀

- Cant deal with Isla. Such a brat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
The fact those kids miss out on weekly roast potatoes is child abuse.... Ok, maybe a little OTT 😉 but come on, Creepy and Lazy. Do you seriously never cook a Sunday roast?! What is wrong with you? Shove a chicken in the slow cooker for 8 hours on low (4 hours on high might be better for you, seeing as you slobs don't get out of bed till midday). Cook some roasties, get some veg in you for once, maybe push the boat out and make homemade Yorkshire puddings (they're far superior to the frozen ones). Bit of gravy. Done.

Tell you what, cook a roast and we'll let Lazy scoff one of her kids Easter eggs for pudding without any judgement. Deal?
Even a roast can be done with "convenience" foods - (Aunt Bessie's roasties, Yorkshires, microwave veg etc) someone hit the nail on the head earlier - it is just laziness because there's more than one pan to be used (and washed).

Reactions: 18
If eggs were from friends / family isn’t it a bit rude to choose some to give away and leave on neighbours doorsteps? If I’d bought a kid an egg and then saw on YouTube it being launched around their housing estate I’d be fuming lol.

Or is it more like Mrs Ming got a serious attack of the guilts (or realised times up on the 60 eggs to charity facade) and decided it’d look better if some of the 60 eggs were ‘shared’ with others?
But if friends and family got them eggs why put them out for them to grab what they want. When I was younger we were given eggs and they were the ones we had, I didn’t fight with my siblings for the best ones.
sarah - come on you didn’t need to post that lie on the vlog you coulda kept quiet 🤣

This was 4 years ago but they aren't a greedy family...

Not all hero's wear capes...
Sarah’s all about quantity not quality! She seems to think the more they get the better they’ll look 🤔 we can already see the state of Islas teeth and didn’t she have one out not long ago because of decay 🤣

Reactions: 12
But if friends and family got them eggs why put them out for them to grab what they want. When I was younger we were given eggs and they were the ones we had, I didn’t fight with my siblings for the best ones.
sarah - come on you didn’t need to post that lie on the vlog you coulda kept quiet 🤣
Because everything has to be turned into a competition with them for content, even doing crafts it’s a competition to see who can do the best one why can’t they just enjoy what they have rather than always having to fight to be the best

Reactions: 9
I quite liked the egg box with the forfeits. If you raise your kids right, they should really enjoy it too. My kids would enjoy something like that. They would take it in good spirits but I also know they would give each other their favourites back, because they are good eggs haha see what I did there? 😄:rolleyes:

The amount of Easter eggs they get given is shocking, especially considering the amount of junk they consume on the daily. Egg hunts are much more fun when you actually make an effort to hide the (mini) eggs. It's not about the chocolate, it's the excitement of the hunt.

A roast dinner is one of the easiest meals to make. As for cooking the meat, follow the instructions on the packaging. It's such a shame, the children will know no better.

I'm still shocked that they allow the baby to eat chocolate and sweets. Give him a bit of fruit when the others get junk. He wouldn't know the difference if they had done that from the start. I wonder how much of the huge white chocolate egg he actually ate?
My 1 year old got 3 tiny eggs and she’s only been given a couple of broken bits each day (before noon otherwise she’s hyper as hell) I make sure she gets her fruit and veg in her meals and the chocolate is a treat but other than water I don’t give her chocolate. The inghams give sweets and chocolate as main food it looks like...jace won’t know what to do if he got healthy food 🤣

I’m speechless- these children are not lucky- They are being abused. Public health have said to the whole country to lose weight and get healthy. It’s been proven that obesity is a big factor in covid19 and how your affected. Bad diets put a lot of pressure on your heart and tons of sugar is not good for you. Diabetes type 1 and 2 is also a factor and these idiots are ruining their children’s lives because they don’t know how to be parents. My family of five had 1 Easter egg to share. There is no way I would allow my children to consume all that sugar. Emotional abuse is neglect these children need urgent intervention by the professionals who have a duty of care towards children at risk of harm ie their bad diets! They don’t even realise the damage that all that sugar is going to do to them. The so called parents are responsible!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Disgusting disgusting disgusting it wouldn’t be as bad if easter was the only time they got a treat but those kids are fed tit every single day. Isabelle is getting older and will soon starting caring about what her body looks like she’s gunna have a really hard time when Lazy only provides burgers, fatty pastries and chips 🤮
Haven’t watched a vlog in a while and had a quick look this morning to see the game they played with the eggs.. Isla and Isabelle’s faces are definitely looking more round, and there’s definitely more ‘flesh’ under their chins... their diets are appalling and it’s starting to show.

Reactions: 5
Couldnt get pasta couldnt get mince couldnt get pasta couldnt get mince but I got burgers and and easter eggs 😂😂😂👏 what load tosh there muppets

• Haha
According to her they were for the food bank and kids that wouldn't get any.

In thier old house when chris worked shifts and she actually resembled a mum she did cook, but she couldn't drive back then so I guess that's why.
Yeah lazy said that and she also said she put them in the basket at morrisons they even got her an extra one as she filled it ! Hell no that's all Lies !!! ! .......but as you can see in the picture morrisons donated to NHS workers!

Attachments

Yeah I’m sure when I was in secondary school I was bringing stuff home every few weeks that I’d cooked in school. Surely Sarah would be showing it off ? Does issy’s school not do food tech?
My daughters when in year 7 & 8 have both cooked meals for food tech there is never any mention of it in the vlogs ! Strange !

Reactions: 4
In my school kids are even taught to cook healthy chips (in a little oil or frylight) and home made chicken nuggets/fish fingers.
I find it very odd that the kids dont have cooking lessons...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.