The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone made a comment on the tiktok they did saying there is video proof of them donating the eggs where is the proof likeπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've never really cooked a joint of meat 😲😲, but for Christmas etc I'll buy one of the joints of meat u can buy in a silver dish from Tesco, really easy to do !

Didn’t last they get it delivered by forest holidays as well? They ate off the trays πŸ˜‚

The only time I have seen Chris cook was when one of their earlier videos was shared on here and it was an ad for Iceland, and he put some ready meals in the oven πŸ˜‚
That's right they did have it delivered! 🀣🀣

Reactions: 6
Oh how I love Sarah Ingham's ability to deceive people and make herself appear totally innocent of any wrongdoing.
2 weeks ago a long rant about having no one to get them basic grocery supplies, can't get presents for Isla...then miraculously it all appears from various shops like aldi, morrisons, asda, B&m and Home Bargains.
Then the Easter eggs are from family and friends not her πŸ€” she must think people are so stupid. Children might be easily swayed by her bullshit but considering she says a large percentage of viewers are adults surely they can see this woman has excuses for everything to suit the narrative that she's never in the wrong.
As for their attempt at a family challenge it's so forced and uncomfortable viewing. They need to stop trying to copy Family Fizz and Dad v Girls.
Our local non essential shops are closed right now.How she got her hands on 60 eggs ,when I couldn`t even find (ordinary) a pack of six for my elderly mum I don`t know! What happened to the 3 limited items per person?!:mad:

Reactions: 4
The comments on youtube πŸ˜‚ I'm in a fude because I dared to comment about the orange segments being a choking hazard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow so Laura,who donated the prams,has contacted someone we all know to say how disappointed she is that the prams are still in boxes!!!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I notice Douglas has been getting a lot more views lately I bet that has pissed them of πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's because the scumbag family have instructed the ifam to go over and take Dougal down with their nasty 10 year old comments! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Apologies but Isabelle is a very unfortunate looking girl
I think it`s just that she`s the spit of sarah ,and is beginning to take after her in everyway.Poor girl was so sweet when they first started out.So called money and "fame" hasn`t done any of them any favours!
Also ,we`re also all fuming over their channel not being set for kids ,does anyone who knows more about the workings of youtube rules etc ,know how we can report them and make it stick??!!They absolutely ARE 100% a kids channel ,and ,as such have flouted rules!Grhhhhhhhh! There must be some way..surely?

Reactions: 11
Wow so Laura,who donated the prams,has contacted someone we all know to say how disappointed she is that the prams are still in boxes!!!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Can't say I'd be happy tbh. They built jaces car asap, it's been over a week since they got the prams.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry but how the bloody hell could she have got never mind just the kids eggs but the others too in an essential shop in one day!! She would have needed 2 trolleys if not 3..and all that Easter stuff? Shopping for Easter and views prioritises over the safety and lives of not only your family but everyone around you you absolute selfish cow!
I stood in a queue behind an elderly couple about 2 weeks ago.They were isolating ,so trying to stock up .There were no huge items ,no duplicates ,except for rubbing ointment (She explained to the checkout lady her husband had bad arthritis).The checkout lady told her I`m sorry but you can only have 2 (then she whispered ,let you husband buy another separately. They obviously weren`t going to be back for a long while.:(...Even the self checkouts near us stop if there`s more than 2 essentials .or 3 everyday items.There are notices at every chiller and freezer asking customers to remember people shopping after them.The mind boggles the lies sarah had to tell to grab so many eggs! As for the safety of her frequent shopping trips (granny brings them my back side!) ,she just couldn`t care less!>There are reminders everywhere.Kids drawing rainbows which are stuck on windows ,and NHS support banners streaming from homes here! She`s always disgusted me ,but not quite as much as she does now! :mad:

Reactions: 16
Maybe social services have gone round after Sarah videoing Chris weirdly moving his groin area around Isabelle whilst turning her and Sarah lowering
Our local non essential shops are closed right now.How she got her hands on 60 eggs ,when I couldn`t even find (ordinary) a pack of six for my elderly mum I don`t know! What happened to the 3 limited items per person?!:mad:
Easter eggs in the shops wasn't limited but also even if they were it's per same item so for example you could get 3 smarties, 3 buttons etc so easily could buy 60 but I don't think they were limited I have 4 children and I bought 4 the same from tesco

Reactions: 5
Good! I saw them last night again and if that was me I'd be heartbroken. I hope this means there is a silver lining in that there is one less ifam on the streets. An expensive lesson to learn.

Reactions: 18
I stood in a queue behind an elderly couple about 2 weeks ago.They were isolating ,so trying to stock up .There were no huge items ,no duplicates ,except for rubbing ointment (She explained to the checkout lady her husband had bad arthritis).The checkout lady told her I`m sorry but you can only have 2 (then she whispered ,let you husband buy another separately. They obviously weren`t going to be back for a long while.:(...Even the self checkouts near us stop if there`s more than 2 essentials .or 3 everyday items.There are notices at every chiller and freezer asking customers to remember people shopping after them.The mind boggles the lies sarah had to tell to grab so many eggs! As for the safety of her frequent shopping trips (granny brings them my back side!) ,she just couldn`t care less!>There are reminders everywhere.Kids drawing rainbows which are stuck on windows ,and NHS support banners streaming from homes here! She`s always disgusted me ,but not quite as much as she does now! :mad:
It’s not like that on junk food though. Rubbing ointment will just be flagged through as medicine.
Plus it’s got a lot more lax since a few weeks ago. It’s only stuff like eggs, toilet roll, parecetomol with restrictions now

Reactions: 6
OK I have never liked the Ingham Family, I've always thought they're absolutely ridiculous for putting such boastful content online to an audience of children who will then feel inadequate about their own lives. I was 13 when I first saw one of their videos (17 now) and felt exactly that way, like my parents weren't good enough because since my family had recently emigrated we were struggling hard for money at the time, and to be honest I was disappointed by my Christmas 2016 present haul. Couple days later, their 2016 Christmas PRESENT OPENING *EMOTIONAL* came up in my recommended, and I spent a good half hour feeling totally inadequate and upset. It's ridiculous, and I soon came to my senses, but I was 13, and they have a large audience that goes so much younger than that.

All year round the Ingham Family is laughable with their day to day lives, but when they have an event to celebrate it's just completely ridiculous to me. Filming their three daughters charging around the garden, Isabelle shouting "I love these!" as she picks up a lindt rabbit, a widely known expensive Easter treat off the grass and then running to pick up 50 other Easter eggs it just makes me pity the young impressionable children who watch their videos. What eight year old is going to watch that video and not feel jealous? And why should family vloggers be making children feel jealous?

I don't know if i've phrased this correctly, I wrote it in a rage really but that family just needs to fix themselves. Do what you want, spoil your kids all you bloody like, but why publish it? It's selfish, stupid and greedy. And yet they expect us to think they give a flying flip about the '#IFAM', especially the young children. Absolutely ridiculous.
Perfectly said! Glad you grew up and realised your parents knew what was best for you over piles of over the top gifts! They must be proud of you ,couldn`t have put it any better!Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How do we know what Laura has said about the prams?
She contacted another youtuber who like us at tattle wants to make what the Inghams are like public, unlike the liars the Inghams are this youtuber adds proof and Inghams own footage to prove what they are like. I love this person they put the videos together nicely, adds abit of humour and really opens the eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I'm just so shocked that they would be heartless enough to not get the prams out of the boxes. Laura must have been heartbroken. Weren't they bought from Shortles? Was Lazy really thinking of returning them for the money? She is sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It’s crazy that people waste their money buying things for any β€˜influencers’ in the first place but for them to not even open it must be so disappointing

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.