The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite liked the egg box with the forfeits. If you raise your kids right, they should really enjoy it too. My kids would enjoy something like that. They would take it in good spirits but I also know they would give each other their favourites back, because they are good eggs haha see what I did there? 😄:rolleyes:

The amount of Easter eggs they get given is shocking, especially considering the amount of junk they consume on the daily. Egg hunts are much more fun when you actually make an effort to hide the (mini) eggs. It's not about the chocolate, it's the excitement of the hunt.

A roast dinner is one of the easiest meals to make. As for cooking the meat, follow the instructions on the packaging. It's such a shame, the children will know no better.

I'm still shocked that they allow the baby to eat chocolate and sweets. Give him a bit of fruit when the others get junk. He wouldn't know the difference if they had done that from the start. I wonder how much of the huge white chocolate egg he actually ate?

Reactions: 28
Hang on... how the F did she manage to buy 60 eggs to ‘donate’ when we all know that all supermarkets and even smaller shops, have a maximum of 3 quantity of items per shop?!
She’s a lying bastard. She doesn’t need to explain herself, but she’s going to do it anyway as she loves the sound of her own voice.

I’m not sure she realises that any rational human who hears here will see through the pack of lies. When your main audience is largely naive children, you can say what you want.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
If she can’t cook a roast how on earth does she claim to cook Christmas dinner? More lies. Said she can’t get the meat right, well how do you manage a bloody turkey then? You don’t do you, someone else ends up doing it.

my mind is blown how little she can actually do. I’m no amazing cook but can do roasts, cottage pie, curries, etc. get a load of veg in a roasting tin, some chicken breasts and drizzle some olive oil over. Oven for 30 minutes.... there’s loads of easy things she could do.

Reactions: 21
When Mother Theresa says they should donate three Easter eggs each to the neighbours then seconds later reduces it to two, ‘maybe you can give them 2-3 Easter eggs.’ And we’re supposed to believe the greedy witch donated 60 to charity? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If she can’t cook a roast how on earth does she claim to cook Christmas dinner? More lies. Said she can’t get the meat right, well how do you manage a bloody turkey then? You don’t do you, someone else ends up doing it.

my mind is blown how little she can actually do. I’m no amazing cook but can do roasts, cottage pie, curries, etc. get a load of veg in a roasting tin, some chicken breasts and drizzle some olive oil over. Oven for 30 minutes.... there’s loads of easy things she could do.
She doesnt. Jane cooks it. We now know the real reason the two of them get to join them at forest holidays every year.

Reactions: 26
Didn’t last they get it delivered by forest holidays as well? They ate off the trays 😂

The only time I have seen Chris cook was when one of their earlier videos was shared on here and it was an ad for Iceland, and he put some ready meals in the oven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And it’s she wants to be super lazy you can buy Pre cooked chickens !!!!!! ( don’t know if they are still doing them at the moment as they are usually on the roast to go and with the pandemic I know a few are shut off ) but this pandemic has not been going on for 4 years !!! Buy a couple of them then all she’s gotta do is cook her veggies and pots ... but let’s stick with the shite pastry things for an actual meal WTH .

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I remember pre allegations that they used to eat out all the time. Every day when the kids come home from school they’d eat out somewhere and Sunday’s they used to go for Carvery. I remember thinking can’t Sarah just cook a nice home made meal for once.

Reactions: 19
The basket in morrisons E5 was not for poor children.
Which basket did she put them in ? Her trolley then to her car boot ?
According to her they were for the food bank and kids that wouldn't get any.

I remember pre allegations that they used to eat out all the time. Every day when the kids come home from school they’d eat out somewhere and Sunday’s they used to go for Carvery. I remember thinking can’t Sarah just cook a nice home made meal for once.
In thier old house when chris worked shifts and she actually resembled a mum she did cook, but she couldn't drive back then so I guess that's why.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe that fat lazy slob never cooks a roast. Or a 'carvery' as she thinks they're called. We have at least one a week. It's my kids favourite dinner. Was also mine as a child. What a disgrace of a mother she is. Pure laziness
Exactly I find it really sad she doesn’t do this, it’s not like she doesn’t have the time.

Reactions: 8
At the end of this lockdown we need CheekyChappy to do us a compilation of all the times they wasted food during this time. Start off with Chris saying it's a hype, turn to Sarah ranting about the blpanic buying, next shot the fully stocked fridge, next up Jace having his milk bath, isabelle wasting food by making those carrot strawberrys wrongly, finally we have the kids running round the garden in slow motion then whacking chocolate off their foreheads. I'm sure there will be plenty more to come!
That’s a great idea!! I’d also like some clever tattler (you know who you are 🤩)to put a video together of the lies and how much they contradict themselves! Example
“we have no one to shop for us NOBODY!.........”Grandparents and friends have dropped off eggs”. There must be hundreds out there because they constantly do it. Twats

Reactions: 20
That’s a great idea!! I’d also like some clever tattler (you know who you are 🤩)to put a video together of the lies and how much they contradict themselves! Example
“we have no one to shop for us NOBODY!.........”Grandparents and friends have dropped off eggs”. There must be hundreds out there because they constantly do it. Twats
That would be so great but the video would be 30 years long. These two lie every time they open their mouths.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OK I have never liked the Ingham Family, I've always thought they're absolutely ridiculous for putting such boastful content online to an audience of children who will then feel inadequate about their own lives. I was 13 when I first saw one of their videos (17 now) and felt exactly that way, like my parents weren't good enough because since my family had recently emigrated we were struggling hard for money at the time, and to be honest I was disappointed by my Christmas 2016 present haul. Couple days later, their 2016 Christmas PRESENT OPENING *EMOTIONAL* came up in my recommended, and I spent a good half hour feeling totally inadequate and upset. It's ridiculous, and I soon came to my senses, but I was 13, and they have a large audience that goes so much younger than that.

All year round the Ingham Family is laughable with their day to day lives, but when they have an event to celebrate it's just completely ridiculous to me. Filming their three daughters charging around the garden, Isabelle shouting "I love these!" as she picks up a lindt rabbit, a widely known expensive Easter treat off the grass and then running to pick up 50 other Easter eggs it just makes me pity the young impressionable children who watch their videos. What eight year old is going to watch that video and not feel jealous? And why should family vloggers be making children feel jealous?

I don't know if i've phrased this correctly, I wrote it in a rage really but that family just needs to fix themselves. Do what you want, spoil your kids all you bloody like, but why publish it? It's selfish, stupid and greedy. And yet they expect us to think they give a flying flip about the '#IFAM', especially the young children. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
I’m not exactly a top chef but if I don’t know how to cook something, I google it. Alternatively, there’s this radical new thing which includes loads of videos showing people how to do stuff. Not sure if anyone’s heard of it though. It’s called YouTube...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I cannot believe how stupid lazy is that she can’t even cook one simple meal from scratch. !!
It’s always pissed me off how much they eat out and now they are reaping the consequences they are stuck inside and can’t even produce one bloody meal !!!

I actually prefer home cooked meals to eating out all the time carverys always look rank to me unless you go somewhere really nice !

Maybe as you are stuck inside you could learn to cook lazy ?? Absolute disgrace !!

Reactions: 21
It’s also not even about them just not eating a decent meal in the present it’s about setting up the foundations for making kids into adults. One of my favourite memories was both my parents ( it’s not just lazys responsibility) teaching me about how to cook with different food on a budget, nutrition ect. Izzy hasn’t even cut up an onion until a couple of weeks ago so they are gonna be functionless adsukts that can’t pass on vital skills to their own children. It’s viscous cycle

Reactions: 16
When i was at school we did food tech, learnt how to make tea and toast (yr.7) then bolognaise, apple crumble and other things. Does izzy even learn food tech in her school? Most likely doesnt as they are never in school. I even made my first sausage casserole too

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.