The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can tell old puffy Marshmallow mum doesn’t do a lot of cooking , it’s called ROAST DINNER you thick sausage fingered moron ., CARVERY is the type of restaurant where there are various types of meat carved for you , Jesus Christ they actually think it’s called a carvery as that’s the only place they’ve eaten one , can she be any thicker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The prams coming to Facebook Marketplace location Bradford very soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Amazes me people are dumb enough to buy rich Youtubers tit when they make enough through ads and sponsorship

Reactions: 39
We have roast every sunday as my youngest loves it too. She always helps me peel carrots
and roll the stuffing balls.
We also have a roast every Sunday My Grandaughter is always first in line
what kind of nutrition are those kids getting Bloody Zero
The amount of easter eggs was really disgusting, those Kids are Heart attacks waiting to happen. :mad:

Reactions: 10
Amazes me people are dumb enough to buy rich Youtubers tit when they make enough through ads and sponsorship
They probably do it in the hope they get some recognition from their idols when In reality they don’t give a tit about their fans just the money they generate so they can live in big houses and have 2/3 cars without lifting a finger. None of these family vloggers would continue vlogging is they didn’t make money.

Reactions: 12

Found it...
The thing is, if you gift something to anyone, you can’t have expectations for what they will do with it 🤷‍♀️

It’s unfortunate for the girl who sent them but that’s the problem with gifting to ‘famous’ people

Reactions: 34
Bored on my birthday so watching the latest video. Why does creepy talk like such a freak. Seriously he is so bloody weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow so Laura,who donated the prams,has contacted someone we all know to say how disappointed she is that the prams are still in boxes!!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Whose the someone? You mean a tatler?

Also can we please stop talking about what we/our kids learned in home economics?! Its almost as boring as all the GCSE chat a while back. Sarah is a greedy pig who cant cook, but what your little one learned to make in kindergarten is of no interest to me and very off topic! 🤣🤗

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Been reading some comments on Dougal's video. Sad that the iFam think because Chris isn't in prison he didn't do anything wrong. Shows how young/naive some of them are that they don't know the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows and sadly people like Chris don't always get what they deserve
Happy Birthday! 🎂🎈🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bored on my birthday so watching the latest video. Why does creepy talk like such a freak. Seriously he is so bloody weird
I never knew someone could actually sound like a nonce until I heard Chris Ingham’s voice

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So someone sends the Spoiled brats a present then is upset because they acted like the ungrateful spoiled brats they are 🤷‍♀️

That money could have been donated more wisely on so many charities that are struggling at the moment ! SORRY if that sounds mean to Laura but that’s how I feel !
They are the least deserving family I have ever seen !!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Couldn't agree more. Maybe it will teach this Laura person to be a bit less gullible in future. Serves her right. I have no sympathy for anyone that spends money on this tit show of a family

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Whose the someone? You mean a tatler?

Also can we please stop talking about what we/our kids learned in home economics?! Its almost as boring as all the GCSE chat a while back. Sarah is a greedy pig who cant cook, but what your little one learned to make in kindergarten is of no interest to me and very off topic! 🤣🤗
Oh I was just about to post about the mushroom risotto my daughter made last year and by the time she carried it around in school all day and then home on the bus it looked like Congealed sick 🤢🤔 But no more food tech stories I promise 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi Steve, please pass this onto Sarah

Most meat from supermarkets will give you a cooking time on the packaging
Roast potatoes are dead easy, par boil potatoes, Maris Piper are good roasters, fluff up in the pan and add to hot oil, turn every 20 mins to get even cooking, in total should take about 45 mins
Veg again is easy frozen veg will give you a cooking time
Bistro best does good easy gravy , 4 teaspoons make half a pint, double up for a family of 6, they do beef and chicken options
Yorkshire puds are best brought frozen if you are a novice cook, reheat for around 5 mins

It is called a roast dinner not a carvery. It really is easy, remember practice makes perfect ! Look forward to seeing it in your next vlog.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like Laura didn't contact Dougal? From this he thinks she didn't exist and it was a marketing ploy for Shittle?
I don’t think Laura does exist!! They were delivered direct from crappy Shortle from a phone order yet Laura has put a hand written note it 🤔
I think Sarah is ordering stuff herself including the car for the boy and pretending it’s from ifam so she doesn’t get moaned at for buying. Either that order Shortle sent it to get more business and the plan is for Sarah to send them back at it was just for a plan 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think Laura does exist!! They were delivered direct from crappy Shortle from a phone order yet Laura has put a hand written note it 🤔
I think Sarah is ordering stuff herself including the car for the boy and pretending it’s from ifam so she doesn’t get moaned at for buying. Either that order Shortle sent it to get more business and the plan is for Sarah to send them back at it was just for a plan 🤔
Well dougal needs to get a grip then and not state that he was contacted by Laura. Its things like this that discredit any truths.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.