The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Sarah's coldsore has turned into a fully formed animal! I envisioned more of a sesame street Oscar the grouch character myself but a scabby dog works too!
Fully formed animal - gosh your on good form today, I have a stitch from laughing - dog concerned as to what’s up with me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is very strange. As a family of 6 myself I couldn’t live without mine. And for saying the airer takes up so much room why don’t you put it outside to dry? You are welcome Lazy..we have many more tips we can give you to become a normal mum/housewife if you want?
I was wondering this, our tumble dryer broke a few months back and as a family of four we have at least one load a day. Any chance i get i put it outside rather than having it in the house

Reactions: 7
Hey Minghams, two years ago today you were in Walt Disney World in a 5* hotel all expenses paid, with a VIP tour guide (you were also with the Vloggers Lucy and Lydia, who didn’t bother including you in their vlogs 😂), what are you up to today Minghams? Remember the memories scumbags, last time you are going to get there for a while 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly just when you think he couldn't get any more despicable.

He's CLEARLY put the terms 'hot' 'teens' and 'very wet' in the description for a reason - will appear high in search results when ponces search 'hot wet teens' :sick:

232232.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Honestly just when you think he couldn't get any more despicable.

He's CLEARLY put the terms 'hot' 'teens' and 'very wet' in the description for a reason - will appear high in search results when ponces search 'hot wet teens' :sick:

.View attachment 107729
Why have 'hot' and 'very wet' in capital letters aswell 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Why isn’t Isabelle's real dad doing something? Creepy is absolutely vile and I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my children.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So they don't have a lead for prinny and have said she'll have to wait to go until its safe to get from granny and grandpa! That poor dog is not going to get a walk for weeks now then ffs! Why can't they order one of amazon? they don't have an issue ordering non essentials like apinyata's but not a lead for their poor dog

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
It is nice to see them remembering they have a garden. I’ve never seen them use it so much, obviously only after reading on here.
[/QUOTE]

Complaining about the washing being stuck in the kitchen! Put it outside!!!! The weather has been great. 🙄

Reactions: 11
cctv captured the generous shopper seemingly forgetting to place the 60 eggs in the charity basket. The cashier, who is being offered counselling after meeting Mrs Ingham said that Sarah was demanding they bring pallet after pallet out of the warehouse for the disadvantaged children. At first she believed her but it soon became apparent that Mrs Ingham had no intention of donating these eggs and was clearly just a greedy cow. The cashier who does not wish to be named gave this quote "I knew she was lying when she was licking her coldsore filled lips as each egg passed her on the conveyer belt, I just thank God that we have screens dividing us and the customers due to Covid-19 else I fear I would have lost atleast one hand as she would have ravaged it whilst gobbling up an egg before it had been paid for. I had to get help from colleagues, it was really scary almost like she had rabies" Mrs Ingham refused to comment.
I had to read that in two different voices,one for the reporter at look north,and one from the checkout girl from idle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not surprised to hear that Creepy and sausage fingers are obsessed with The Tiger King , he has a lot in common with them , compulsive liar , claims to be innocent when guilty , pervy sexual interests in youngsters ,raising kids as performing animals delusions of grandeur, no actual money and a stupid haircut that went out of fashion decades ago

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
URGENT
I was horrified to see the girls had those metallic balls you shape. I read an article in the paper - which I can’t attach for some reason - please check out yourself). Several children (not babies) have swallowed these and needed major surgery. Apparently they can separate and then re-magnetise in the digestive tract. They have perforated bowels and damaged other organs.
They have been banned in many counties but not here. Jace was wandering round with it also. It is unthinkable what might happen and I believe they are very popular.

Please tattlers take them from your children and avoid serious injury and heartache.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This upsets me: she shared this mother's Tik Tok style video of her daughter singing on FB encouraging people to stay at home. Yet she goes out unnecessarily; especially when they just came back from the Maldives, they could have got people to deliver stuff for two weeks rather than go out for stuff. <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vi...deos/10157427825743867/&show_text=0&width=267" width="267" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

This is a video discussing three toys similar to the one Priority Education warned about above.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Left over chocolate no hell no that the 60 easter eggs melted down if they dont have enough sweets they have to go to other people's houses to collect more sweets you are so greedy knowing there have 100 Easter eggs today my mind boggles

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Izzie at 11:30. 'Dad is downstairs setting the vlog up, doing thumbnails and everything'

Erm.. couldn't he do that in the evenings when he's already up for 5 hours anyway? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.