The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very strange. As a family of 6 myself I couldn’t live without mine. And for saying the airer takes up so much room why don’t you put it outside to dry? You are welcome Lazy..we have many more tips we can give you to become a normal mum/housewife if you want?
Or they could just put the airer in their garden when it’s sunny..they probably haven’t thought of that 🙄

The only boxes i've received with an arrow on have been from Amazon, so an 'ifam' sent them a gift straight to their house from Amazon. Or do Amazon deliver to PO boxes? 🤔

View attachment 107529
I am sure she said they were woken by the Amazon delivery knocking on the door!! Safety first 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's probably Chris making that wind noise from his very very sore painful back
I was going to say it was lazy letting one rip,but you beat me to it lol
Is that paid for merch just sat on the floor for the baby and dog to crawl and dribble all over? How the hell are these people still able to keep going? Talk about unsanitary View attachment 107498
Looks like one of her blankets on top and maybe another one packaged
Is that paid for merch just sat on the floor for the baby and dog to crawl and dribble all over? How the hell are these people still able to keep going? Talk about unsanitary View attachment 107498

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Mrs Mingham forgets which side of her bread is buttered.
Chav

Best run down yet @thegreencow 😂. We appreciate you taking the time to do them so much and for making them so damned funny 😂😂. They should come out with pinatas of Creepy and Lazy. When you hit them with a stick enough times, pure bullshit comes out, rather than sweets.
I totally appreciate the fact you have to put yourself through watching the vlog. You do it for us. Hats off to you xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
is this esme? absolutely plastered in make up. i don’t think it’s a filter
tiktok
If that picture is Esme then they are asking for trouble as she gets older looking at her you would estimate age to be about 15 -16 and she is only 10

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
hey Chris, hey Sarah, hey Steve!

it’s been a while since I’ve been around these parts!!!
I still watch the car crashes when they happen, but the whole lot of them were turning me off my food.

but I do like a receipt so let’s put this one here, just to brighten up your Easter!

Also chris you bleeping weirdo,
isla is 8? So not that far off your target “audience” right...

stop the bleeping squeaky voice “that’s so beautiful Isla.... you’re so pretty Isla”
I’m sure you’ve text girls her age similar messages am I right 😏

Time stamp 56.44

might not go to jail but Paige has a massive audience in the USA 🙂
Congratulations, your name is still out there!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It is very strange. As a family of 6 myself I couldn’t live without mine. And for saying the airer takes up so much room why don’t you put it outside to dry? You are welcome Lazy..we have many more tips we can give you to become a normal mum/housewife if you want?
They have never settled in the house like any ordinary family would
No decorating nothing
The clothes line would be one of the first things I would do
Stop using the excuse moving house
You ain’t going anywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sarah clearly needs to stop lying, they took a day off so they could shop and get all those supplies for islas birthday. You make random tit up of buying 60 eggs whilst doing your essential shop and surprise surprise isla gets a chocolate fountain which needs lots of chocolate. Sarah your a liar your thick as tit but others aren't. You are scum, and you probably told the workers in the shop that your a big youtube family and your so wonderful and your buying all those eggs because your so kindly going to donate them but in reality in your boot, into your house snd into the chocolate fountain. Scum scum scum.
Very well said and she certainly does need to stop lying, but she cant help herself she no longer knows the difference between the truth and lies

Reactions: 8
Anyone else starting to dread the obscene amount of Easter eggs they are going to give and film today? It's just so inappropriate when there are families having to go the food bank for daily essentials.
I doubt if Lazy and Creepy have curbed their materialistic Easter habits. 😪

Reactions: 15
Anyone else starting to dread the obscene amount of Easter eggs they are going to give and film today? It's just so inappropriate when there are families having to go the food bank for daily essentials.
As previously said, I have to agree that she won't even show half of what they got. I think they are starting to realise even the ifam are getting bored of the mounds of tat. Since her rant about the 60 eggs she would be a very lot stupid to show the kids with a million each.

Reactions: 25
Shame we have no local rag workers on here . Could ring the supermarket and do a piece on a local woman donating 60 eggs . Be good to get the facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shame we have no local rag workers on here . Could ring the supermarket and do a piece on a local woman donating 60 eggs . Be good to get the facts.
cctv captured the generous shopper seemingly forgetting to place the 60 eggs in the charity basket. The cashier, who is being offered counselling after meeting Mrs Ingham said that Sarah was demanding they bring pallet after pallet out of the warehouse for the disadvantaged children. At first she believed her but it soon became apparent that Mrs Ingham had no intention of donating these eggs and was clearly just a greedy cow. The cashier who does not wish to be named gave this quote "I knew she was lying when she was licking her coldsore filled lips as each egg passed her on the conveyer belt, I just thank God that we have screens dividing us and the customers due to Covid-19 else I fear I would have lost atleast one hand as she would have ravaged it whilst gobbling up an egg before it had been paid for. I had to get help from colleagues, it was really scary almost like she had rabies" Mrs Ingham refused to comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Me too lol
Again, off topic is there an animal crossing thread because if not I think we need one

Someone on here yesterday mentioned another tik tok on the sarahsaysofficial (basically the one Esme uses unsupervised) was disgusting. It was one of the chocolate fountain. This morning, it's gone
that was me 🙋‍♀️. Haha they make it so obvious they read here😂

Also happy Easter 🐣 tattlers hope you all have a lovely day. Not with 60 Easter eggs

Reactions: 12
I don’t think they’ll film the true amount as Sarah knows they are getting backlash lately and that’ll be another one

Reactions: 11
It's time for Sarah to wake up shortly so we might be treated to an Instagram.

How often does she wash her hair. I know some people do only wash their hair weekly and get away with it (I'm not one of these people I have to wash it daily or its grim) but Sarah is definitely NOT someone who can get away with dry shampooing her hair!

• Haha
cctv captured the generous shopper seemingly forgetting to place the 60 eggs in the charity basket. The cashier, who is being offered counselling after meeting Mrs Ingham said that Sarah was demanding they bring pallet after pallet out of the warehouse for the disadvantaged children. At first she believed her but it soon became apparent that Mrs Ingham had no intention of donating these eggs and was clearly just a greedy cow. The cashier who does not wish to be named gave this quote "I knew she was lying when she was licking her coldsore filled lips as each egg passed her on the conveyer belt, I just thank God that we have screens dividing us and the customers due to Covid-19 else I fear I would have lost atleast one hand as she would have ravaged it whilst gobbling up an egg before it had been paid for. I had to get help from colleagues, it was really scary almost like she had rabies" Mrs Ingham refused to comment.

Dead. I'm dead! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It's time for Sarah to wake up shortly so we might be treated to an Instagram.

How often does she wash her hair. I know some people do only wash their hair weekly and get away with it (I'm not one of these people I have to wash it daily or its grim) but Sarah is definitely NOT someone who can get away with dry shampooing her hair!
ive had to wash my hair every other or every two days as it needs a cut and carny be arsed drying it

Reactions: 2
This annoyed me so much. How thick is she?! Moaning about it taking up so much space, move it outside where the sun is burning down and it’ll be dry in seconds you dumb witch. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.