The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw thank you so much. I do worry they're not good enough sometimes 🙈

Might be Shittle's next business plan; £70 piñatas of the Inghams 😂 But Creepy's would have fleas and grease flying off it too.
Your run downs are great, I love reading them and stops us lining the Ingham’s dirty pockets with views!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Aw thank you so much. I do worry they're not good enough sometimes 🙈

Might be Shittle's next business plan; £70 piñatas of the Inghams 😂 But Creepy's would have fleas and grease flying off it too.
I would happily pay £70 for a piñata of Sarah and Chris

I loved how she said you can make your own pastry but they haven't 🤣

I would pay good money to see Sarah make pastry.
If you do a good deed why do you even need to mention it? She should have not have commented/vlogged it at all. Although I appreciate a good rant. Rant on Sarah hun.
Exactly. She didn’t even need to mention the eggs. She couldn’t help herself though because she loves a bargain. She’s literally buy tit if you told her it was half price

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know there views are up at the moment but what a drop in views for the birthday vlog they used to get over million views for them kind of videos 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's officially Easter Tattlers!

Sarah! Happy Easter!

Today you can scoff as much chocolate as you like! Oh wait, you do already!

Okay, you can have chocolate for breakfast! Oh wait, you do already!

Okay... You can forget about the snack control boxes for one day! Oh wait, where are they?

Look forward to seeing them in the vlog on Monday 😊 *you're soooooo welcooooome*
Sarah probably dumped the snack control boxes along with all of the other stuff that they don't use. Or maybe their slow cooker is in there aswell
Happy Easter tattlers xxxxx

Sarah probably dumped the snack control boxes along with all of the other stuff that they don't use in the garage . Or maybe their slow cooker is in there aswell
Happy Easter tattlers xxxxx

Reactions: 9
Someone on here yesterday mentioned another tik tok on the sarahsaysofficial (basically the one Esme uses unsupervised) was disgusting. It was one of the chocolate fountain. This morning, it's gone (similar to the one that showed a little too much of Esme the other day, as well as a particular part of the vlog - disappeared once mentioned here)

Hi Creepy and Lazy! 😘 Can you make it a little more obvious that you read here? Maybe create an account and come say hi? Or a simple thank you to Tattlers on your vlog would suffice 😉 (don't forget that fan that sent you something is still waiting for her thank you on the vlog).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Is that paid for merch just sat on the floor for the baby and dog to crawl and dribble all over? How the hell are these people still able to keep going? Talk about unsanitary
Screenshot_20200412-092920_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but do they not have anywhere in the garden to hang washing out. Noticed lazy drying washing in the house on a warm sunny day. They have been in that house for a few years now I think no washing line or Whirley dryer for outside. I find this very strange

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but do they not have anywhere in the garden to hang washing out. Noticed lazy drying washing in the house on a warm sunny day. They have been in that house for a few years now I think no washing line or Whirley dryer for outside. I find this very strange
They don't like airing their dirty laundry in public...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
How did they manage to collect all 'gifts' Isla and Jace revievied? Jace got a massive play car from a member of the i-fam... Sneaky few trips out to the po-box? Very essential

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If I recall correctly, lazy said that she donated all the easter eggs at the front of the supermarket for children that may not get any this year?

I find it interesting that said supermarket (that lazy was in) is actually giving all egg donations to nurses, doctors, porters etc... it's not a children's collection.

Whilst it's still a lovely cause... did lazy make something up to look better? Did she donate at all?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
If I recall correctly, lazy said that she donated all the easter eggs at the front of the supermarket for children that may not get any this year?

I find it interesting that said supermarket (that lazy was in) is actually giving all egg donations to nurses, doctors, porters etc... it's not a children's collection.

Whilst it's still a lovely cause... did lazy make something up to look better? Did she donate at all?
I guess we will see in tomorrows vlog how many the girls get.

The hospital I work in has had egg donation a coming in all week from local supermarkets. I can't even see shops having donation bins out ATM for fear of contamination etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, 60 cheap Easter eggs and a chocolate fountain? You bleeping dumb bollock, Sarah.
Yes but this is the Inghams, it's like the very precariously placed milk bottle and Jace's milk bath... just because she bought 60 eggs and they needed a lot of chocolate for the chocolate fountain doesn't mean she used the eggs... she'll be trying to make us believe she squeezed that chocolate out of her t*ts before long...

Not been here for a while, nor have I watched any vlogs. But out of interest, how did they get Prinny back? You know with it being a lock down and all 🙄
They're training her to be a police dog for [email protected] - Lesley and Hi Steve just gave Prinny a crusty beanie to sniff and she ran all the way home like Lassie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It would be in Sarah’s best interest not to show 60 supposedly donated Easter eggs on camera, but seeing as they do anything to gain a reaction then it’s a possibility.

Reactions: 16
‘Girllllssssss, come ere.
stand Infront of these ‘ere 4 eggs. Open your gobs as wide as you can and look shocked.
Isabelle, lick your lips. You too booboo.
wider!! Esme wider. WIDER!! tit, where’s Jace?’
Click.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How did they manage to collect all 'gifts' Isla and Jace revievied? Jace got a massive play car from a member of the i-fam... Sneaky few trips out to the po-box? Very essential
Their P.O. Box is their house, I believe their P.O. Box company removed them after the allegations. Inghams claimed it had closed down and that’s why it changed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only boxes i've received with an arrow on have been from Amazon, so an 'ifam' sent them a gift straight to their house from Amazon. Or do Amazon deliver to PO boxes? 🤔

box.jpg

Reactions: 8
It is very strange. As a family of 6 myself I couldn’t live without mine. And for saying the airer takes up so much room why don’t you put it outside to dry? You are welcome Lazy..we have many more tips we can give you to become a normal mum/housewife if you want?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
‘Girllllssssss, come ere.
stand Infront of these ‘ere 4 eggs. Open your gobs as wide as you can and look shocked.
Isabelle, lick your lips. You too booboo.
wider!! Esme wider. WIDER!! tit, where’s Jace?’
Click.
MADE . MY . MORNING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.