The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best run down yet @thegreencow 😂. We appreciate you taking the time to do them so much and for making them so damned funny 😂😂. They should come out with pinatas of Creepy and Lazy. When you hit them with a stick enough times, pure bullshit comes out, rather than sweets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Best run down yet @thegreencow 😂. We appreciate you taking the time to do them so much and for making them so damned funny 😂😂. They should come out with pinatas of Creepy and Lazy. When you hit them with a stick enough times, pure bullshit comes out, rather than sweets.
Aw thank you so much. I do worry they're not good enough sometimes 🙈

Might be Shittle's next business plan; £70 piñatas of the Inghams 😂 But Creepy's would have fleas and grease flying off it too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Might be Shittle's next business plan; £70 piñatas of the Inghams 😂 But Creepy's would have fleas and grease flying off it too.
Sarah‘s would have 3 layers of chin to batter

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I'd buy one if it was exclusively of Sarah and Chris. It would feel wrong if the kids were on there, even the most unlikeable ones 🙄

Reactions: 10

[/QUOTE

Not.good.enough?! They're absolutely fantastic! You are just so witty and hilarious! The lines you write just have us all howling so much 😂. ' The oven beeped and Lazy said that the giraffe was ready'. Just genius! This thread is the funniest on tattle and your posts play a massive part in that. We all really love reading them. Thank you for making us laugh so much during this crappy time in our lives 👊👊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Move over Jamie Oliver, Lazy is now a model cook with her puff pastry, bacon, cheese delights!!
Woo hoo (Creepy's voice)
Sooooooo delicious!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can go on and on about donating the eggs but there’s no proof ,

I’m not saying she should have filmed herself donating BUT
Where’s the link to the charity/organisation that started it? A Facebook post suggesting it? I’ve not seen anything that would back up what she says.
Surely if you cared so much about kids without Easter eggs she would drop a link in the description for anyone else who wanted to participate, but she can’t because it didn’t happen.

Radfords bought an obscene amount last year (although I think they actually donated ??), minghams saw and copied, people will watch that sort of shite, Sarah has been called out though because she didn’t actually do it for a good cause.
If you do a good deed why do you even need to mention it? She should have not have commented/vlogged it at all. Although I appreciate a good rant. Rant on Sarah hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Move over Jamie Oliver, Lazy is now a model cook with her puff pastry, bacon, cheese delights!!
Woo hoo (Creepy's voice)
Sooooooo delicious!
I loved how she said you can make your own pastry but they haven't 🤣

I would pay good money to see Sarah make pastry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't touch anything that walrus has made herself. Does she even know what pastry is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
‘I didn’t buy 60 Easter eggs all for me.. you guys need to pipe down’

What a lovely way to speak to your ifam 😮😮 what a chav telling people to pipe down.
I think Mrs Mingham forgets which side of her bread is buttered.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't touch anything that walrus has made herself. Does she even know what pastry is?
Oh she knows what pastry is, you can see that by the size of her fat arse. Actually making it herself? I'd say she'd struggle to work out how to open a packet of frozen Jusrol 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve wondered myself where Disco Dave had disappeared to, as they used to be so close.
They shared everything, including bad haircuts, the pervy chest grab and even Lazy herself if the rumours are true.

4A66DF27-18ED-4BE4-A5EF-371F3F961BB7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Creepy’s would have his penis (greatly enlarged) as a stick. So you could beat him with his own dick. Sorry I am showing myself out now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.