The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle’s teen day in the life in lockdown video comes across as a ‘teen mum day in the life’ video.

Why’s she looking after the girls AND Jace? Sarah and Chris aren’t in the video at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Interesting video of this guy sharing how much YouTubers make. He made 120k in a month
Reckons $4-7 per 1000 views for most channels

so even at $4 If they get 200k views a day across their videos they are making $800 a day
Will that per view payment not be way down with covid 19 ? Theres not a lot of spending going on so I cant imagine theres big ad revenue to be made even if views are up (but I'm no expert, everything I learned , I learned on this forum!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Will that per view payment not be way down with covid 19 ? Theres not a lot of spending going on so I cant imagine theres bid ad revenue to be made even if views are up (but I'm no expert, everything I learned , I learned on this forum!)
I think this is correct. There’s a reason a lot of you tubers and mummy floggers are very, very stressed rn - and it isn’t about catching the virus 👀

Reactions: 14
If I recall correctly, lazy said that she donated all the easter eggs at the front of the supermarket for children that may not get any this year?

I find it interesting that said supermarket (that lazy was in) is actually giving all egg donations to nurses, doctors, porters etc... it's not a children's collection.

Whilst it's still a lovely cause... did lazy make something up to look better? Did she donate at all?
No, coz there's a girl commenting on a certain you tube channel saying exactly that, and there was only 46 Easter eggs in the basket that day and the manager has never heard of the inghams! Such a bullshitter its unreal!🐂💩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Isabelle’s teen day in the life in lockdown video comes across as a ‘teen mum day in the life’ video.

Why’s she looking after the girls AND Jace? Sarah and Chris aren’t in the video at all.
Maybe they think she’ll pull In more views if she’s portrayed as a teen mom. Those shows for some unknown reason seem to be popular

• Wow
Reactions: 9
is this esme? absolutely plastered in make up. i don’t think it’s a filter
tiktok
How old is she??!!! (And ,even if it was a filter ,no way would I have allowed one of mine to parade on a Sm site looking like that!

"Mildly inappropriate"?!! So that makes it ok?!:rolleyes: Oh . and he`s a "Celebrity"?:LOL: In his own mind ,maybe...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
No fan of family fizz however... Just seen on insta a photo of karma and sienna having an Easter egg hunt and in the description it doesn't mention Mia. Fast forward to the Inghams vlog and they will have made Isabelle join in galloping around the garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Found them! Creepy and Lazy piñatas! Only £80.00 each (with £10.00 postage). Bullshit for the middle not included.
Love how Sarah's coldsore has turned into a fully formed animal! I envisioned more of a sesame street Oscar the grouch character myself but a scabby dog works too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
that pinyata (sp?) most definitely contained the sweets from the 60 easter eggs. you fat, greedy, lying cow. an actual disgrace

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was just thinking the thumbnail of the 60 easter eggs video are the easter eggs actually in their house ?

Reactions: 7
cctv captured the generous shopper seemingly forgetting to place the 60 eggs in the charity basket. The cashier, who is being offered counselling after meeting Mrs Ingham said that Sarah was demanding they bring pallet after pallet out of the warehouse for the disadvantaged children. At first she believed her but it soon became apparent that Mrs Ingham had no intention of donating these eggs and was clearly just a greedy cow. The cashier who does not wish to be named gave this quote "I knew she was lying when she was licking her coldsore filled lips as each egg passed her on the conveyer belt, I just thank God that we have screens dividing us and the customers due to Covid-19 else I fear I would have lost atleast one hand as she would have ravaged it whilst gobbling up an egg before it had been paid for. I had to get help from colleagues, it was really scary almost like she had rabies" Mrs Ingham refused to comment.
Absolutely brilliant - you’ve brightened my day ‘Mrs Ingham refused to comment’ that would be a first

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She also comes across more mature then she does in the vlogs. I think she's puts an act on half the time for the vlogs.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.