The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well no of course not. Did her real dad (Dave) say it?
Does this mean Jace is Dave’s too? Because IMHO Jace is the spitting image of Isla.

I mean I wouldn’t touch Chris even with a 10ft barge pole

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All the idiot IFAM trying to justify it by suggesting that it’s okay because “she donated them”. Honestly outrageous how much they are up her fat arse. Don’t think for one second that in this situation we should be wasting time in supermarkets buying 60 Easter eggs. Buy the food bank essentials and don’t waste time in aisles you don’t need to go down. Not everyone’s children eat sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner. An utter disgrace! Charity my arse, if she cared about donating she wouldn’t say a single thing about it and she might actually donate something to make a bloody meal!!
I was going to say, do the food bank even want Easter eggs? The food banks near me have been pretty specific about what they need/don’t need as they have limited staff and volunteers themselves to run them currently, and an increase of people using it for actual real food. Haven’t seen any requests for Easter eggs. Food banks most likely will already get offers of donations of Easter eggs from supermarkets or companies directly anyway, especially as there will likely be a massive surplus this year? Decent food, nappies, sanitary towels etc would have been much better then 60 bloody chocolate eggs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love that the big head effect was on sarah 😂

F0286625-6E48-4603-953C-E0374959DC2D.jpeg

Maybe they could concentrate less on the amount of presents and more on spellings

5EBB7128-6E71-4972-87EF-D9EBA7EABF6D.jpeg

282826D8-8D6E-4F86-AD77-0DD813735108.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh they will get a lot of hate for this if they went out and bought them. I hope they're old Easter eggs or they ordered online for their sake. People need to report them to the police (link on WYP website) if they went out and bought them. It's idiots like them who are putting people's lives at risk and killing our doctors.
I
So she BOUGHT 60 Easter eggs and DONATED 60 Easter eggs which means she didn't buy any for the kids ??? 🐂💩
But she donated all the eggs she brought remember......except the ones she showed in the car 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I hope that little Iddy biddy boo boo will stop taking like a 4 year old now she’s eight , god knows what her teachers and school mates must think , it’s embarrassing and cringe she comes across like a spoiled baby
👏 I absolutely can not watch the birthday video with this child who is spoiled rotten every bastard day of the year hence why she’s such a horrid little creature with the mannerisms of an especially spiteful 4 year old ! Ugh ! 😖

So old lazy is angry at people moaning about the 30 easter eggs and jumping to conclusions but they put it in the fuckin video title ! She is fooling nobody the fake ass bloated witch she wants it all her way ! The clicks on the videos so you can coin it in but God forbid anybody have an issue with her and her bargain basement shopping addiction DURING A LOCK DOWN & try and spin it that she’s mother Teresa of the chocolate egg world ! Just duck off ! 😩

The other day you did not have gifts for brattela’s birthday but yesterday you said you had all her gifts , she is a compulsive liar ! 🙄

And as for bringing prinny home she was gone so long jace had not a clue who or what she was & they only brought her back to justify cashing in on her with that ugly horse bleep shortle and their monstrosity bear dog with the tail they perfected after 6 attempts it’s nothing like prinnys the twats , probably off cuts of a bazil brush toy - pre orange dye ! No shame ! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does Sarah think her labour and pregnancy stories are relavant jeez yoyr children, your pregnancy's, your births are no more special than anyone else's and please stop posting your pregnancy pictures when it's islas birthday you don't make this much fuss for the other 2 girls. You even have a video from birth to 5 with isla a few years ago never did one for Isabelle or Esme. Isla is totally the favourite child and Jace, Isabelle is your money maker snd Esme Well she's okn when you remember her

Reactions: 24
Just watched her insta stories - she is so bloody patronising! Can’t imagine the little ifam children will appreciate being spoken to like that. Also, why is she wearing a roll neck jumper in a heat wave??

Reactions: 20
Why does Sarah think her labour and pregnancy stories are relavant jeez yoyr children, your pregnancy's, your births are no more special than anyone else's and please stop posting your pregnancy pictures when it's islas birthday you don't make this much fuss for the other 2 girls. You even have a video from birth to 5 with isla a few years ago never did one for Isabelle or Esme. Isla is totally the favourite child and Jace, Isabelle is your money maker snd Esme Well she's okn when you remember her
👏👏 absolutely! God forgive me because all babies are lovely and innocent But god love her Isla was like a cabbage patch doll , she’s the only one of the kids that was not cute as a baby but lazy seems to see her differently through her small eye big eye , only a mother could love her as they say. Esme who’s a delight , shes either ignoring her or mocking her and Isabelle is just her creepy Chris bait to keep him from running off with a 16 year old ifam ! & jace well he was as been said before baby click bait / cash cow ! Disgusting ! 😡

Reactions: 16
👏 I absolutely can not watch the birthday video with this child who is spoiled rotten every bastard day of the year hence why she’s such a horrid little creature with the mannerisms of an especially spiteful 4 year old ! Ugh ! 😖

So old lazy is angry at people moaning about the 30 easter eggs and jumping to conclusions but they put it in the fuckin video title ! She is fooling nobody the fake ass bloated witch she wants it all her way ! The clicks on the videos so you can coin it in but God forbid anybody have an issue with her and her bargain basement shopping addiction DURING A LOCK DOWN & try and spin it that she’s mother Teresa of the chocolate egg world ! Just duck off ! 😩

The other day you did not have gifts for brattela’s birthday but yesterday you said you had all her gifts , she is a compulsive liar ! 🙄

And as for bringing prinny home she was gone so long jace had not a clue who or what she was & they only brought her back to justify cashing in on her with that ugly horse bleep shortle and their monstrosity bear dog with the tail they perfected after 6 attempts it’s nothing like prinnys the twats , probably off cuts of a bazil brush toy - pre orange dye ! No shame ! 😡
The day they had off vlogging was the day that they obviously went out to shop for Bratty’s b-day. They couldn’t be more transparent if they tried.

Reactions: 32
👏👏 absolutely! God forgive me because all babies are lovely and innocent But god love her Isla was like a cabbage patch doll , she’s the only one of the kids that was not cute as a baby but lazy seems to see her differently through her small eye big eye , only a mother could love her as they say. Esme who’s a delight , shes either ignoring her or mocking her and Isabelle is just her creepy Chris bait to keep him from running off with a 16 year old ifam ! & jace well he was as been said before baby click bait / cash cow ! Disgusting ! 😡
Well I will 👋👋👋back at you because I've always thought isla looked like a cabbage patch doll, she's gone from cabbage patch doll to having the most brattish face with matted hair.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
An iPod is an expensive present for a child who has a phone and an iPad and is 8 years old
Imagine having to buy all those presents just to show off on a vlog
This will not last forever

Reactions: 21
Unfortunately their views are up these last few weeks, this tit show is gonna continue for some time to come yet :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
We’ve got a switch but my daughter wanted the new animal crossing console ( she’s a big fan) for her bedroom, and also so she and her sister can play together on splatoon 2 ( you need two consoles for multiplayer) Didn’t realize they’d been released and of course they have none in stock.
looked on eBay and unbelievable that people are selling for between £600-700.
Disgusts me especially at a time like this. What annoys me more is that they buy them up with no intention of ever playing it themselves but then try to make a huge profit!!
Unrelated to the Inghams but do you need two copies of the game to play together on multiplayer ot just two consoles (JUST lol)

Reactions: 3
Well I will 👋👋👋back at you because I've always thought isla looked like a cabbage patch doll, she's gone from cabbage patch doll to having the most brattish face with matted hair.
🤣🤣😂😂

Hahaha

I’ll just put this here for us to ponder the meaning of beautiful 😱 She’s filled with creepy and lazys poison. You know what they say about the sins of the father falls on the child. 😔

Happy 4th Birthday bratella 🥳🥳🥳🥳

I wonder if her hole parents will teach her how to behave like an actual 8 year old now or continue to let her behave like a 4 year old lil shitbag !
NO I DOUBT IT ! Weirdos ! She had no chance really with a pair of perverts as mom and dad encouraging her ugliness in personality !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣😂😂

Hahaha

I’ll just put this here for us to ponder the meaning of beautiful 😱 She’s filled with creepy and lazys poison. You know what they say about the sins of the father falls on the child. 😔

Happy 4th Birthday bratella 🥳🥳🥳🥳

I wonder if her hole parents will teach her how to behave like an actual 8 year old now or continue to let her behave like a 4 year old lil shitbag !
NO I DOUBT IT ! Weirdos ! She had no chance really with a pair of perverts as mom and dad encouraging her ugliness in personality !
Shes the spit of Sarah in that pic!

Reactions: 6
The only reason she mentioned the Eggs (apart from narcissism and click bait of course), is incase she was seen loading the pallets of chocolate eggs into her car.

I'm volunteering in the local community getting items which are needed to those most vulnerable in the area. Working with charities and the police. Care packs have been put together for families including items such as nappies, milk, wipes etc. Easter Eggs have not been a request from any parent. Particular types of baby food, pull ups, calpol yes. Easter Eggs are the least of peoples concerns at the minute. If Lazy wanted to help or make a difference, these are the items families desperately need.

The eggs are for Islas chocolate fountain, and for Lazy to shove down her cake hole as she comfort eats her sad existence away. And by her own admisdion, she can't resist a bargain 🐷

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.