The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so jealous I'm trying to find a switch but I haven't been able to find any in stock :(
We’ve got a switch but my daughter wanted the new animal crossing console ( she’s a big fan) for her bedroom, and also so she and her sister can play together on splatoon 2 ( you need two consoles for multiplayer) Didn’t realize they’d been released and of course they have none in stock.
looked on eBay and unbelievable that people are selling for between £600-700.
Disgusts me especially at a time like this. What annoys me more is that they buy them up with no intention of ever playing it themselves but then try to make a huge profit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
_20200409_225400.JPG

Who the hell would be that stupid to leave a comment on the Inghams vlog like this.
This comment is so dumb. And what kind of Ifam member would love to have a sleepover with a man wearing his dirty smelly sweaty beanie and along with his wife and children.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just watched lazys Instagram stories, what a treat😂. But seriously if you hadn’t click baited its highly unlikely the ifam wouldn’t have noticed but you did. You know what they say you reap what you sow

Reactions: 16
I'm so jealous I'm trying to find a switch but I haven't been able to find any in stock :(
I had to settle with a switch lite because I couldn’t find one online anywhere! The lite is great!

Reactions: 4
We’ve got a switch but my daughter wanted the new animal crossing console ( she’s a big fan) for her bedroom, and also so she and her sister can play together on splatoon 2 ( you need two consoles for multiplayer) Didn’t realize they’d been released and of course they have none in stock.
looked on eBay and unbelievable that people are selling for between £600-700.
Disgusts me especially at a time like this. What annoys me more is that they buy them up with no intention of ever playing it themselves but then try to make a huge profit!!
GAME started selling them online for £1,000 🥴

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Haven’t ventured to animal crossing....YET. The grandparent’s gave the kids money for Easter instead of chocolate so we’ve just purchased Mario Party..the hours of fun we’ve all had.

Reactions: 7
7AB41CAB-E810-4042-90B6-F0F03A20395A.jpeg
Nothing really to add except this delightfulclose up of Chris’ declaration of love to sarah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.