The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrelated to the Inghams but do you need two copies of the game to play together on multiplayer ot just two consoles (JUST lol)
Some games with multiplayer option allow you to only have one switch like Mario kart or smash bros. With some other games and I only know about splatoon 2 you have to have 2 consoles and 2 TVs but I think you only need one game and then you can just connect to the other switch.

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣😂😂

Hahaha

I’ll just put this here for us to ponder the meaning of beautiful 😱 She’s filled with creepy and lazys poison. You know what they say about the sins of the father falls on the child. 😔

Happy 4th Birthday bratella 🥳🥳🥳🥳

I wonder if her hole parents will teach her how to behave like an actual 8 year old now or continue to let her behave like a 4 year old lil shitbag !
NO I DOUBT IT ! Weirdos ! She had no chance really with a pair of perverts as mom and dad encouraging her ugliness in personality !
A face only a mother could love

Reactions: 3
My daughter was reading this book today, where much of the storyline consisted of social media and how Information true or false can get spread around. This little extract she showed me where this lawyer character is talking about Gossip and trolling reminded me so much of the Ingham’s when Creepy blabs on about his so called police investigations.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If this doesn’t day GUILTY I don’t know what does 🤷‍♀️
Chris has been her gif from that day ... View attachment 106390
Guilty, chavvy, childish, NDA hoover obsessed, faux jamaican leeds manchild. Actions speak louder than words. Never so truer than here. No visit back to the USA since alledged non incident. No repercussions for the tabloid press/girls ''lying' about him. Hooked on prescriptions to deal with reality. Her constant chavvy ranting, pausing momentarily to remember basic English. Blogs consisting of unbrushed troll hair, tik tok shite and more chavvy rants. Please pull the plug and give your children a break. Disgusting money grabbing fucks. Sundays vlog #our baby ate 60 eggs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just had a look at the SS tik tok, and I’m sorry but how old is esme, 10? Why is she covered in make-up and dancing suggestively? It’s bleeping disgusting.

I’d hit the effing roof if that was my daughter. what is that great moon head Sarah doing though? Oh she’s appearing in the videos with her. Absolutely gross.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I am unsure if you add to a comment so am repeating - sorry if unnecessary BUT PLEASE
Donating chocolate eggs!!!
The charities in my area are desperate for nappies, formula, antibacterial wipes and basic food stuff. Some families are struggling to heat their homes (rural area - no gas) and are seriously isolated and would love some coal, logs or bottled gas. But hey ho the Chocolate Seacroft Bunny is on her way - all’s ok.
Ah, but that would require her spending more money for less items. ‘60 eggs’ ‘60’ ‘omg 60 eggs guysssss’.
She only does anything if it’s cheap but looks grand.

Reactions: 9
Where did all that food come from? We struggle to get bread and flour let alone ready made pastry! I
Not to mention her scraggy hair isn't tied back so they'll be picking hair out of their food. Ewwwwwww

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, what the hell
Oh my god... I just watched it. Her 'new favourite recipe', is one that was posted in a Facebook page like 2 days ago. Also it was a mother who posted her 3 year old making it. Calm down Sarah you are no domestic goddess 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cant wait for the full tutorial in the next vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god... I just watched it. Her 'new favourite recipe', is one that was posted in a Facebook page like 2 days ago. Also it was a m Screenshot_20200410_140158_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg Screenshot_20200410_140413_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg other who posted her 3 year old making it. Calm down Sarah you are no domestic goddess 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cant wait for the full tutorial in the next vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just found the videos of Esme.

Shocking to be honest. Sarah, you are an absolute disgrace as a mother to even consider allowing your child to be on that platform with a face full of make up so she could pass for 16.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Is nut job suggesting she had a labour from first contraction to delivery in under 3 minutes? Is that even physically possible? I could be reading it wrong
Only just catching up as been in hospital with the baby and busy sewing - my youngest was born in 10 minutes from first real contraction🙈

Reactions: 8
morrisons has a STRICT 1 trolley 1 person rule in ALL their stores, how the hell did she fit 60 egss plus food in the trolley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.