Ingham Family #33 Suspicious night time trip, crusty coldsore lip, 4 hour hot-tub dip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always makes me smile when people call others an idiot but can’t get “you’re” correct 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"It says 'Sarah' on it, it's MINE!" - after Isabelle asked if they could share it.
View attachment 13193

One of the highlights of the Easter vlog is Sarah snatching an Easter egg that Isabelle wanted from her hands so she can have it for herself. Sarah wrote her name on the egg but put it in the garden for the kids to collect in their egg hunt and then got upset that they dare thought they could eat it!
This was
10 minutes into the vlog and I’m bleeping livid!

Firstly - how Esme carried the baby into the conservatory! 😡

Secondly - why the duck is she putting a sheet over the kids head while he’s strapped to her, he must be boiling!!

You would think on her 4th child she would have a clue - she shows more love for food and Easter eggs..

So they have about 50 Easter eggs at the accommodation yet they are out eating scones and crap 🙄

It’s not often I get livid but today’s had been beyond annoying so far 😡😡
This vlog was seriously disturbing. It's a well known fact you don't cover a babies head with a blanket in boiling hot weather, pushchair, carseat or a sling...

Her excuse was I don't want his head getting burnt well get him a hat then!!???
That's what they are made for! With all that money they spent on all those Easter eggs they could of got him a hat!

Idiots

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The state of lazy in that bloody dressing gown trying to run inside to eat a bloody easter Egg. It made me laugh far more than it should have done. What a horrible bint she is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry for posting again so soon after my last one but I take it the eggs didn't make it to charity this year?
There isn't much difference between the amount Sarah got a while back and the amount the girl's had in the vlog.
The ones that are missing were probably all devoured by Creep and Cheap every chance they got!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry for posting again so soon after my last one but I take it the eggs didn't make it to charity this year?
There isn't much difference between the amount Sarah got a while back and the amount the girl's had in the vlog.
That last pic of them on the sil is not all of them, considering how many bags they filled

Reactions: 4
#34 Jace finally had a poo, the miwife is due, time to put him on the boob so his weight goes up too

Reactions: 10
I've just watched the vlog and I'm seriously tempted to contact social services like other people have done. Is anyone taking it seriously? I don't know them but I have real concerns for Jace's welfare. I wanted to cry when I saw that sweaty, red baby. He wasn't bloody sleeping, being a "good" baby 😡 he was passed out from the heat! I remember taking my daughter out in a light fabric sling at the same age and she got a bit sweaty and I freaked out, rushed home and never did it again in the heat. Also babies need to lie flat, what was she putting under his back? That's such a suffocation risk. And she's offering baby "advice"?! Maybe if you actually want your baby to be underfed and unwell.

Sarah, I really hope you do read these threads. I'm saying directly to you now, I don't know you but I despise you. You're a terrible, neglectful mother to that baby and you feed up/buy things for the older ones so they're nice and quiet and never bother you. I hope you get your comeuppance soon.

How/where can this be reported? I think anyone that doesn't at this point will have blood on their hands when they go a step too far and that baby ends up seriously ill

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I love how Sarah bought herself an expensive Lindt one, and everyone else the cheap ones, sums her up!

I see Isla has forgotten all about her plastic talk. It’s earth day today, they could have done a video surrounding that, they would have got a lot more views. The world is changing, people are becoming more conscious. Chronic consumption is viewed with more distaste now.

Most people can afford giving their children that many cheap eggs, but you know, we don’t want to give our children diabetes, obesity and cavities 🤷‍♀️
My daughter got 3 and she won’t even eat them........ regardless I would never buy her that many

Reactions: 1
What I don’t understand is those eggs are the tiny ones so granted they would be £1 or £2 depending.. yes they’re tiny but why do they need hoards of them? Isabelle obviously wanted a Lindt one surely at the age of 13 sarah would ask what egg she wanted? Or actually wanting to make a point, get a Thornton’s one personalised with all their names on?? More thoughtful than greed?
Also with an Easter egg hunt isn’t it usually the multipacks of eggs you use? Like mini eggs and mini creme eggs???? Because who tf needs that much?¿
But again with Chris editing, he must’ve seen that & left it in because as long as he’s making her out to look like the tit one then he feels better about himself🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I've just come to a realisation.
Those Easter eggs are ending up in Sarah's belly, aren't they! The greedy look on her face, chins a' wobblin', when she snatched "her" one from Isabelle who just looked mortified. I bet those girls get one, maybe two and the rest "vanish" away. Not that they should have about twenty each, but neither should Slug be doing that 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Talk about two groups who would deserve each other. They would be a perfect match.
Nestle and The Ingham Family Ltd? Oh the irony!

Talk about dregs....those bottom-feeding scavengers would think they'd hit the jackpot, picking up a deal with brands which nobody in their right mind would touch with a bargepole. No doubt they'll be absolutely clueless as to why it'd be a bad idea to get into bed with a company like Nestle......but then again, since when have they ever cared about who they share a bed with? (allegedly!!!) Perfect bedfellows right there 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
If Chris and Sarah had bought a regular buggy something that could be used on and off road, then the baby could have been lying in the shade with a fan attached to the hood .
The other commenter was spot on it’s all about appearances Sarah gets more ridiculous by the day,
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re off somewhere again next week , God forbid that they should spend time in their dream house and for it to have some wear and tear for once ,
No that house is for school days when the kids are out all day and they come home go for a walk eat and go to bed , minimal mess .
I can’t wait til jace starts to walk lmao I hope he draws on everything, it only takes one pen when lazy is online deleting her hate comments for a toddler to redecorate a room
😂😂😂, I hope jace is one of those demolition kids that gets stuff everywhere and nothing is safe , food stamped into their lovely carpet .
Everything is looks but they should be thinking of their baby , dragging him around trails in the heat #disgusting
Didn’t someone say ages ago about them shouting at a kid for hitting their coffee table
#poorjace #freejace #feedjace

• Haha
Reactions: 28
just watched an old vlog where chris addresses Isabelle as “my lovebird”, surely that’s definitely inappropriate?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.