The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know the girls will have more eggs on Sunday than they need.

Them clickbaiting something that isn't true has pissed me off. They know exactly the reaction that they would get and now they're milking all of the 'ifam' defending them. It's gross.

Reactions: 17
You’re telling me she donated 60 eggs and didn’t get any for the girls !? I bet she donated two and kept the rest haha!
didn't she say the same last year, or another year? Then of course the girls still had 30+ eggs each on Easter. They're going to have a sickening amount of eggs.

The amount they have anyway is disgusting, she's instilling some really bad eating habits, but if they have that many during this time I'll be thoroughly repulsed.

Reactions: 14
Didn't Lazy say the other day that she hadn't gotten Isla much of anything for her birthday? Now she's saying she buys in advance so didn't have to rush to buy her presents other than her main present? Definitely just looking for freebies then as usual 🙃

Reactions: 19
Course they donated them
Happy birthday Bratty (sorry isla)
Way to many presents
How have they had the time clearly did it on Monday when they didn't film

Reactions: 9
Are ipods still a thing??
I thought it was esmes awful spelling again on the tiktok
Yes! I bought one for my daughter last birthday (August) as she doesn’t have a phone but loves listening to music and this way she can play some of her apps too.

Wonder if they still have the Xbox . That’s seems to be something that was bought and never mentioned again.
Perhaps it’ll show up in a future vlog now!

Does Lazy honestly have a screw loose? I mean what’s with the title. She seriously must love the criticism.

Although that present pile is still too much it seems far smaller than previous years And most of it is probably cheap tat from the bargain shops.
I wonder if iddy biddy was a very lot disappointed!

Reactions: 9
Are they getting vlog hate?? Her insta sea to indicate it.

Why doesnt she tell her ifam it's what she does every year? I mean they have vlogged about it before....

Can't remember you own stories?

Reactions: 12
If you didn’t vlog donating the eggs lazy then it didn’t happen!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If you didn’t vlog donating the eggs lazy then it didn’t happen!!!
Bet thiers still a huge pile in Sunday, last year when she got all those to donate but Thier was 3 of each egg 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.