The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are ipods still a thing??
I thought out was esmes awful spelling again on the tiktok
Yeah they we still w thing as my little sister got one at Christmas. But may be spelling mistake

Reactions: 4
Oh they will get a lot of hate for this if they went out and bought them. I hope they're old Easter eggs or they ordered online for their sake. People need to report them to the police (link on WYP website) if they went out and bought them. It's idiots like them who are putting people's lives at risk and killing our doctors.

Reactions: 20
Judging by their thumbnails it’s clear they are attention seeking. Also desperate for reviews and views. Maybe we all should direct theirs to public health and their local police. They have clearly broken the rules about going out. Buying 60 Easter eggs is not essential( Sarah- you look and eat like a pig. Oink-oink ) they are not intelligent -desperate fools!

Reactions: 16
Can we talk about how he said it takes 5 hours because he has to find music that is appropriate but he’s used the same songs in the past, like 10 vlogs.

It takes 5 hours to pick the same songs? Yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
so from what i watched (I skimmed.)

the easter eggs are donations? the surprise was prinny. so they clickbaited when they know they'll get hate for it. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m a bit sad, was looking forward to seeing Sarah drop kick Isabelle out the way to get her Lindt egg again:(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Who's around on there day off oh yeah tell tell prinny back just dont abide by the rules do they and still get away with it

Reactions: 4
They're baiting us with that title lmao. Because we spent the *whole year* saying how she purchased 30 last year lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How much does Isabelle sound like Lazy while she's talking about cleaning and the weather :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.