The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she's putting on her best witch face on Instagram. How condescending can she be. With her attitude I hope that she looses lots of viewers. Theres no evidence that she actually bought these eggs, no photo which I find strange because anyone would take a photo. It's pure clickbait and in very poor taste during a pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is the kind of thing (amongst many others) that make them the low life soulless fuckers that they’re known for. Taking the piss with a title like that at a time like this! People dying all over the world! People dying in a dreadful way all alone with families helpless and heartbroken and their click bait title makes a mockery of shopping when so many are starving, thousands are desperate for deliveries, thousands dreading having to shop because they’re vulnerable or scared they’ll be a carrier and infect their family!
Nothing shocks me with those two though. I mean this is the woman who went on holiday when her mother had precious time left so what else is there to give a tit about if you don’t about that?
I can’t comprehend that! I held my mother and never left her, not even to sleep!
And also there’s the Gluttony. Gluttony for overindulging, Gluttony for money, Gluttony for attention.......I could go on but you know how it goes. The one and only thing that will crush her world would be the end of YouTube. As for him, well we all know what he is.

Reactions: 41
Oh my she is beyond patronising! Someone give her the Mother Teresa award for such a selfless act, a tip Sarah maybe word your Vlogs more sensitively, you never mentioned the word ‘donate ‘ in the vlog title. For two highly educated individuals you don’t half make a mockery of your Ifam and the hand that buys your tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why was she aloud to but 60 eggs in the first place pure greed can imagine people watching her pilling them in the trolley

Reactions: 24
Her latest insta pic - she must have thought Isla wanted a “Stacey Solomon” wannabe to arrive😂😂 If she had bought those eggs to donate them then she wouldn’t have been so triggered! She needs to work on being able to look at a camera while telling lies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Prinny is back to the harsh reality of life in that house. There’s no escape for her insight with no holidays currently on the horizon. She will miss Coco terribly as she’s been with him for over a month and she’s not used to the mob being at home all day. She will get no peace.

I do wish she would stop licking Chris. The poor hound going to catch something horrid. Really don’t want anything happening to her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Is nut job suggesting she had a labour from first contraction to delivery in under 3 minutes? Is that even physically possible? I could be reading it wrong
Minutes? She means hours surely haha

If that's minutes then wow, was Chris there with a stopwatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow she's putting on her best witch face on Instagram. How condescending can she be. With her attitude I hope that she looses lots of viewers. Theres no evidence that she actually bought these eggs, no photo which I find strange because anyone would take a photo. It's pure clickbait and in very poor taste during a pandemic
She’s going on about donating them. If they don’t want back lash DONT CLICK BAIT A TITLE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her voice/accent changes as soon as she’s angry 😂 literally the Katrina comes out!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m surprised she didn’t start off with “I shouldn’t have to explain myself, especially on my daughters birthday”

• Haha
Few things:

1 - is she pretending to donate them like she did last year when she bought 3 of each?

2 - Why isn't Creepy, the "man" of the house doing the essential shopping? Especially for his parents. Absolute wet wipe. Still banned from driving I guess.

3 - Those lollipops will do wonders for Isla's teeth (did she just wrap up leftovers from previous birthdays? I swear at one of the birthday sleepovers, Lazy bought those lollipops. Could be wrong.)

4 - Love a Seacroft Special rant. Especially when Lazy puts on her best witch face for us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
All the idiot IFAM trying to justify it by suggesting that it’s okay because “she donated them”. Honestly outrageous how much they are up her fat arse. Don’t think for one second that in this situation we should be wasting time in supermarkets buying 60 Easter eggs. Buy the food bank essentials and don’t waste time in aisles you don’t need to go down. Not everyone’s children eat sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner. An utter disgrace! Charity my arse, if she cared about donating she wouldn’t say a single thing about it and she might actually donate something to make a bloody meal!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.