The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 09.28.30.png

Just saw this and now have visions of Sarah embarrassing herself even more than usual to go #covidviral for the £££

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the first time I've ever seen any of the Inghams tell people not to target the antifam. What gives?

She'll be transported by a livestock carrier to their next holiday destination.

omg I'm going to hell for that one.
The amount of planes shes travelled on you think she want to be thinner. I'm a 14 plus and I feel too fat for the seats

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How does she know 87% of her customers are adults unless she’s asking for their age??
sarah babe why lie, we know you’re the one purchasing your crappy blankets
All of her customers have to be adults really, considering children can’t have a credit card. I also doubt their 10yr old ifam are ordering with a debit card either.

She’s definitely lying about how many blankets she’s sold. She wants to incite a sense of urgency so people will buy quickly.
The economy is collapsing so who in their right mind will need to buy a fugly blanket.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was! I’m an ICU deputy sister and since the beginning of March, I’ve been upskilling staff so they can don on/don off, work a vent, take obs etc. Felt poorly last Sunday (I have asthma, heart condition etc) and was admitted Wednesday. It sucked!
Hope you are on the mend soon xx thank you for everything you are and have been doing 😘

Reactions: 12
I feel that I have done barely anything if I’m honest! but thank you. X
You are out there on the front line putting everyone else's safety before your own. Not everybody can or would do that. Thank you.

I hope you and your colleagues have all the necessary hygiene equipment and resources needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I see that Sarah is sporting the black in an attempt to hide the fat. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You are out there on the front line putting everyone else's safety before your own. Not everybody can or would do that. Thank you.

I hope you and your colleagues have all the necessary hygiene equipment and resources needed.
I truly believe I got sick as my immune system isn’t great, and I was on a COVID19 suspected ward about 10 days ago.

We are doing okay!

Reactions: 16
Just watching yesterday's vlog. Aren't they meant to have a license to use certain music? I'm sure I've heard the song they are playing when the kids are out the front before? Nothing on their description about using music.

Reactions: 5
For her to use the r word that has seriously p***ed me off my brother is disabled and is just like any other kid just in a wheelchair and since there ment to have a fan with disabilities that is disgusting wash ur mouth out sarah i swear its a good job i don't live in Bradford or i would end up punching her
Awwwwwwwwwwww Louisei3 My Son is Disabled too
The Inghams are just so uneducated and very ignorant
Just remember Darling
The only Disability in life is a bad attitude
Sending you and your Brother a big hug ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It ain’t working
I know! That’s why I wrote ‘attempt’

I love it when she wears the polo neck jumpers to hide the triple chin or photoshops her holiday photos to make it seem like she’s miraculously lost several lbs overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awwwwwwwwwwww Louisei3 My Son is Disabled too
The Inghams are just so uneducated and very ignorant
Just remember Darling
The only Disability in life is a bad attitude
Sending you and your Brother a big hug ❤
Sending you and your son a big hug too❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All of her customers have to be adults really, considering children can’t have a credit card. I also doubt their 10yr old ifam are ordering with a debit card either.

She’s definitely lying about how many blankets she’s sold. She wants to incite a sense of urgency so people will buy quickly.
The economy is collapsing so who in their right mind will need to buy a fugly blanket.
Zelda18
Remember when Iddy Biddy Boo Boo
Managed to buy something on Amazon
Just sit back and wait for the backlash from the Idiotfam parents
When the alibaba tat lands on their doorsteps :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your right , louises legs especially are huuuugeee but to my knowledge she doesn’t go about calling other people fat cunts if she did then she too would be fair game. I do get pissed at her about other things she says and does mind you but in this instance she was sticking up for kids who where possible victims of online grooming so she gets a gold star from me 🌟 😆

Seacroft Sarah

They both need to ease up on the full fat coke.

Reactions: 9
Zelda18
Remember when Iddy Biddy Boo Boo
Managed to buy something on Amazon
Just sit back and wait for the backlash from the Idiotfam parents
When the alibaba tat lands on their doorsteps :ROFLMAO:
Yes I remember, but somehow I believe this was just something else that was orchestrated by creepy for CLICKBAIT purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All that twisting and bending. NO, HELL bleeping NO. I'm so angry right now. Have you ever thought your back might suffer from MUSCLE PAIN due to the fact that you keep skating like an 11 year old, and the fact you go on holiday so often you never sleep in your own bed. Pratt.
He sits on the stool in the kitchen with bad posture too that can’t help. If it’s sciatica you need to keep mobile

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I know I'm late, but I've just 'caught up' on the Ingham vlogs I hadn't watched.

I am absolutely H O W L I N G at Jason pulling on Lazy's ChinS, the boy with allllll da toys and all he wants is to play with a playdoh substitute on his mums Neck! :LOL:

Also, the segment referring to Isla videocalling her friends, Iddy Biddy Isla is 100% getting a iPhone for her Birthday.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.