The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE MOST HILARIOUS THING TO DO DURING LOCKDOWN!

Isabelle starts the vlog. Everyone has had time for themselves this morning and Isabelle has been writing a plan for Sassybelle. She has four really good ideas of what she wants to do and needs to make sure she has the resources too. She's going to get dressed and do her hair.
:rolleyes:

Jace is in the living room with Lazy. It feels weird when it's the weekend and she's sat around. Isla shows off her Ingham Family hoodie. Lazy is off to sort out orders for the stores. She's had an issue with the notebooks. There are 28 boxes in total. !3 arrived on Monday and she put in the number they had. When it came to packaging them up she wondered why they were running out and she knew they ordered more. She checked the shipping details and realised what had arrived wasn't even half of what she ordered. She presumed all the books had arrived but they're on the way. They've taken them offline now until they arrive. She's off to fulfil all the orders she can.:rolleyes:

Creepy days it's coming up to lunchtime and Lazy is making lunch. It's scrambled egg on muffins. Esme thought she meant chocolate muffins. Isla and Isabelle are watching Ratatouille. Creepy sits down and pretends to hurt his back. He says he has lots of work to do with upgrading the Baby and Me store.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace ate all his scrambled egg but usually throws it on the floor. She impersonates one of her family mem... I mean a pig.:rolleyes:

Jace if asleep and the girls are watching a movie. They love Disney Plus. They're watching classics. Creepy is sorting out the Baby and Me website Lazy is finishing packing orders.:rolleyes:

Lazy has called Esme down. She was looking through photos because she needs to send 4-5 photos of her for the end of primary school years book to be handed out at prom. Esme wants to choose them but Lazy did it. Esme gets a bit embarrassed when lazy shows the ones she's using. Some of them are quite cute though to be fair. There's a photo of Esme as a baby, not much older than Jace, and lazy says that she had more hair than Jace does. Yes Sarah, baby girls to usually have more hair than boys. Bratty comes over and shoves her head in the shot. Lazy shows a photo she found of Esme and she says her hair looks like it does now.:rolleyes:

Creepy has reluctantly taken the girls and Jace to out the front of the house. Very reluctantly because he's paranoid about the virus. Even though you can go for a walk they haven't been because they went on holiday two weeks ago and Creepy's paranoid about the girls. He didn't want the girls to put their skates on. The bags for the Baby and Me blankets have arrived. They're on the floor because Lazy disinfected them. She's going to make a start on Baby and me. Isabelle is upstairs doing work.:rolleyes:

Creepy is out with Isla, Esme and Jace. They're off for a quick walk around the estate. They actually put a helmet on Esme too.:rolleyes:

They're safe and sound in the back garden now. Creepy says the girls enjoyed it but he didn't. he feels dodgy being outside. He feels vulnerable. He doesn't like being out in public spades. He seems paranoid. Worried about getting hate, Creepy? He doesn't feel safe.:rolleyes:

Esme and Isla are playing hide and seek on facetime. What was that you said about Isla not having a phone, Lazy? Then Isabelle joins in.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has been trying to get Esme to watch Twilight with her. She doesn't like vampires etc. Esme likes it now so they're going to watch it tonight.:rolleyes:

Lazy is about to end the vlog. She didn't sleep well last night even though Jace slept better. She was thinking about all the people who aren't safe at home e.g. people in domestic violence relationship and children who are being abused.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Great acting Creepy
View attachment 104230View attachment 104232

Hi Frank
View attachment 104242View attachment 104243View attachment 104245
I love that she started ChineseBlanketandMe as she wanted something that was "hers", yet the only thing she does is click "buy now" on Alibaba. Creepy does the website, the royal mail runs, packaging, international orders. Granny troll does a lot too. She does nothing (apart from getting aggy on Instagram stories after a few glasses of wine).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah noone is jealous of your blankets, you can buy direct from YOUR SUPPLIER for alot cheaper and not have your bloody awful name attached to it. So no one is jealous or needs a payplan if they purchase direct from where you get yours. Much love.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know some couples can’t have a date night as no child care. They clearly have people that could ( pre CV 19) . So why do lazy and creepy never go on a date? Do they hate each other that much? Will they only talk about the kids?
Also they bought sweets for their Grandparents, how will they deliver these? Surely they can get prinny back when they ‘ leave them on the door step’
Let's not forget Chris said ew about flirting with Sarah, so I really don't think he wants to be alone with her.

Reactions: 10
A payment plan for a cheap, tacky, alibaba coronavirus infested blanket?
If their deluded buyers have to resort to paying by instalments then It just goes to show she really is preying on those with very low incomes or the vulnerable. Perhaps lazy it’s time to reduce the price.
£10 + free hand sanitizer.
Who knows what germs she’s carrying when she or Chris packages these up.

Reactions: 32
A payment plan for a cheap, tacky, alibaba coronavirus infested blanket?
If their deluded buyers have to resort to paying by instalments then It just goes to show she really is preying on those with very low incomes or the vulnerable. Perhaps lazy it’s time to reduce the price.
£10 + free hand sanitizer.
Who knows what germs she’s carrying when she or Chris packages these up.
Creepy is one big germ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
God knows why she’s pretending to take tis virus seriously when she certainly never bothered to enforce any quarantine on his undercarriage before

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she for real publicly shaming again someone for having common sense no is jelly of you sarah not at all stop peddling blankets you didn't make while there is a world problem going on
Who is writing to her. Whoever it is I salute you

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The house is a tip
the lot of them need to put the electronics down and sort the house out
make a start learning to cook and meal plan
everything about them is chaotic

Reactions: 25
I honestly can’t believe that during times like this she wants to cause even more damage and upset by calling people out for having an opinion! Why can’t she just focus on the positives in life, rather than adding more to the negatives?! She could be spending her time enjoying her family considering other people haven’t got that chance to right now, but instead she’s purposely giving out that persons username so her ‘ifam’ can run along and verbally abuse this poor person!
Because she’s a bleeping cow, that’s why.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.