The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported them to who? Nothing will be done. You can’t prove they have. There’s no law to not go out it’s just advised unfortunately. Would be a waste of time.

just be happy knowing how miserable they’ll be cooped up together the two of them as pathetic as each other

exclusively breastfed if chicken nuggets come out of her nips maybe. She’s a pathological liar. And she can say it’s for ‘entertainment like coronation street’ all she likes. She also says it’s for memories and isn’t scripted. So which is it
And also to Chris the prat who says "you don't know us" you only see a 20 minute snippet of our daily lives !! Yes we do you absolute moron the 20 minutes that you choose 20 minutes that you put together of the whole day that you film so you decide how you all come across in the public eye !! So if people complain about what they see, then remember you chose it !!! God he's an absolute Pillock !

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Who stores bottles of squash on the floor in their kitchen anyway? Chris is full of contradictions being such a clean freak. Can they not be put on the kitchen worktop? And they’re right beside the bin. I’m really surprised at crazy Chris about this!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Their house is tit but surely not that tit.
Got to get clickbait though. Which part of STAY IN YOUR bleeping HOUSE. Don’t they get.
They should especially be indoors as they have just came back from abroad. They must hate their house as they never want to stay in it. It must be horrible to have a house that you despise as much as they do. I love going on holiday but I also look forward to coming back to my house and my bed etc.

Reactions: 20
They should especially be indoors as they have just came back from abroad. They must hate their house as they never want to stay in it. It must be horrible to have a house that you despise as much as they do. I love going on holiday but I also look forward to coming back to my house and my bed etc.
They probably just can’t stand being in such a small area together. For a five bedroomed house it still feels like a matchbox.

Reactions: 14
From Sarah’s story. I don’t disagree but it seems a little hypocritical posting this when you started hinting at a possible miscarriage as soon as you found out you were pregnant.

7486C8DC-66A3-4E72-90CA-95F15E394715.png

• Angry
Reactions: 39
From Sarah’s story. I don’t disagree but it seems a little hypocritical posting this when you started hinting at a possible miscarriage as soon as you found out you were pregnant.
And the rest of the clickbait for 9months!!!
F37494D2-7859-4FBB-9169-E70432B8D485.jpeg
4D120CE4-2077-4F97-BD59-03A31A5B0356.jpeg
E55DCEC5-BC55-4127-B91D-0D7588D2DBC3.jpeg
7B4FE46E-6653-4E97-8EA6-78784DFF4316.jpeg
B31D4B07-92D5-44FA-B2AE-3102449A0DE8.jpeg
D49071DD-48C1-4A29-921E-0A5C432C1388.jpeg
DB215F07-C22B-489C-9E66-DD3879D8541B.jpeg
602190D6-B7B7-4D21-9370-95BFBA448D88.jpeg

740113B5-63CA-4CD9-B8E5-EA2774519676.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Hey

just wanted to jump on and say Chris was not a porter at the hospital he worked as an a&e receptionist (tea boy) and told people he was training to be a dr! Liar liar you’re big boy pants are on fire :/

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Hey

just wanted to jump on and say Chris was not a porter at the hospital he worked as an a&e receptionist (tea boy) and told people he was training to be a dr! Liar liar you’re big boy pants are on fire :/
Some man to be juggling training as a pilot and a doctor at the same time whilst staying up until 5am sliding into 16 year olds dm’s

no wonder he’s aged so badly and looks like a 55 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Some man to be juggling training as a pilot and a doctor at the same time whilst staying up until 5am sliding into 16 year olds dm’s

no wonder he’s aged so badly and looks like a 55 year old
He couldn’t do his pilot training because he failed his medical, apparently 🤣
No Chris it’s because you are as thick as pigs tit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey

Wait what? Do you know this for fact?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.