The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her blankets have sold out. How's she sending them out?

She said thiers no one that would put themselves at risk to go shop for them but is someone else sending these blankets out and putting themselves at risk?
Not sold out, still loads of crap for sale, but I do think, we as a group need to help her rebrand her Easter Collection. Its only 12 days until Easter so I think there's going to be some serious selling rammed down our throats over the next the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think Prinny has actually lived with them for ages. I just think before Zelda would bring her round for the vlogs then ship her back off to Coco and Hi Steve

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry I got to laugh when she said she got her burgers I was in sterics

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My Local Hospital Lost a Doctor to it on Saturday so bloody sad
We all need to stick to the Rules
The Inghams are that bloody stupid they think they are immune to it
Lets think of the Clickbait though if they get it, they really havnt got one brain cell between them :sick:
Mine too so I’m assuming we’re from the same place? So sad 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Brilliant summary as always, thank you.
Sarah is now plugging huge quantities of the bloody ‘official ifam note-books’. , whoooooo hooo and bigger whoooooohoooo

Not a bother if they don’t sell, they can use them to write to the tax man,
NHS, and rattled customers they are infringing.

The very last one should be sent to Prinny with her tax return - she’s more likely to be able to work out the figures and comprehend their stories

Do you have a cat ?
Yes we have 2

Reactions: 3
Another bleeping excercise to reel in the Punters
Shock horror this will give people something to talk about
and get the Views in and the Money we can see through your Tactics
Greedy Grabby Desperate Imbeciles :sick:
That’s their life though - imagine. Desperate to pull in the cash, constantly having to think of more and more stupid vlog titles as their lives are so boring. Followed by children so they are limited on what they can film, need to make sure it appeals to the “immature”.

Reactions: 10
Good evening Chris & Sarah
Well done to you all being up and dressed this morning, I'm going to believe you when you said it was morning. I knew you'd listen to me again just like you did about putting the coat and shoes on Jason if he's going outside.
Sarah please stop calling it home schooling, it's distant learning. I'm going to assume you're making the girls do work even though its the Easter Holidays to make sure they're catching up with all the school work they've already missed because of unessential holidays. I hope its work the school has set and you're not ACTUALLY going to try and 'teach' them. And why would you not know the names of the websites Isla is using?? Do you not check that she's getting on well with the work and fully understands it. Izzie should NOT be stressing about making vlogs, she's a young teenage girl, it's YOUR & CHRIS' responsibility to provide for the family, not her.
Again well done on saying you're trying to get them to stick to a routine, maybe also try routine with Jason. It works wonders!!
Sarah another little bit of info for you, you know those very ripe banana's, one of which Jason threw on the floor, you do know you could actually MAKE banana bread, the girls would love it and guess what instead of throwing them in the bin, the TWO that you mentioned is an ideal number for a banana bread (loaf tin size).
LYING AGAIN Sarah, yesterday their was no bread but today there was croissants for lunch. No sign of you so assuming you were still doing the 'essential' shop.
Who's the 'WE' in having to queue, I would say 'I' had to queue, more lies?? Or is it the case of poor English??
Don't think the 'new' supermarkets systems is something you need to talk about, plenty of adverts on TV, but the 'perspex' screens you referred to, can I just let you know 'perspex' is not glass!!
Last night it was £120 for you butchers (not butchery) delivery, but tonight it was £80, £90, £70. More lies?? The word you were looking for was 'portion', not section or split, but please tell me when you were telling your little cult about freezing 'portions' you also mentioned eggs. I do hope you know to remove the egg from its shell before freezing.
Chris, your favourite place? Make up your mind, everywhere you go is your favourite place. You do know the meaning of 'favourite', just in case you don't it means 'preferred to all others of the same kind'.
Chris, little DIY project for you, put safety locks on cupboard doors or at least show me you have one on the under sink cupboard. I know you and Sarah always say Jason isn't left alone but we saw proof of that isn't true last summer.
Also Chris why the hell do you not do what every other caravan owner does, they literally 'lock it down' over the winter months. The smell from bedclothes used last summer in it but stink. Or are you actually living in it??
Sarah you spoke about your trip to the shop and saying 'scary news and social media' do you now believe GLOBALLY the WORLD is in a PANDEMIC?
I feel both you, CHRIS & SARAH have a duty to your cult on your daily 'episodes'. You are both acting extremely irresponsible. Tonights title is disgraceful. 'Lockdown - taking the girls away for a night'. You don't need to be using the words, 'lockdown', 'scary', 'virus', stock piling etc. Some young people and adults suffer with different mental health issues and certain words put fear into them and they don't know how to deal with their emotions. UNPRECEDENTED (sorry, big word, it means 'never done or known before'). So please think carefully when you produce this crap you produce or at the very least cut in down to 10 minutes or under and explain to your cult WHY. The country does not need your idiots of cult members to go into a meltdown because of your pair of &*(@&£&£.
Not forgetting there are no plug protectors in The sockets

Reactions: 3
So prinny is with granny she could be there months
I am always delighted when the poor hound is with granny and hi Steve. It’s not because of their doggy care but the fact she has a four legged friend in Coco. They probably won’t get walked, fair enough my dog walker isn’t working due to the current restrictions, but there is a garden and animals like us thrive on companionship.

Reactions: 12
Where I live has been on lockdown for two days now so naturally, I have been watching far too much television. I saw this advert for the millionth time but finally realised which family it reminds me of especially after today’s peculiar “girly pandemic staycation”... I could definitely see Granny Jane living it large on the Ingham’s driveway in the caravan 🎉 or the Inghams living on Granny Jane‘s driveway in the caravan. You know, desperate times with their finances/failed house move and all that...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dyou know what I was thinking today
Because I’m fecking bored

I don’t wanna offend anyone
But where I live I literally don’t know any adult men who dye their hair like Creepy. I probbbaably know some men who touch up their greys with some just for men (I can’t think of anyone but I’m sure they exist). But full on dye your hair a wildly different colour because you hate yourself? Nope, nobody.

And I was thinking, that’s probably because for most men - when they don’t like their hair - if it’s receding or they don’t like the colour: they shave it. Think about it. How many bald men do you know compared with men who dye their hair? Women don’t really do that. But men defo do. Bald men are bloody everywhere.

So it got me thinking. If it makes him hate himself. And makes him uncomfortable. Emotionally. And physically uncomfortable. To the point where he literally covers his head 99% of the time. Even on a beach. Why not shave it? Surely it’s the easy option. I reckon we should start a movement for Creepy to go bald. I’m here for this. Anyone good at photoshop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dyou know what I was thinking today
Because I’m fecking bored

I don’t wanna offend anyone
But where I live I literally don’t know any adult men who dye their hair like Creepy. I probbbaably know some men who touch up their greys with some just for men (I can’t think of anyone but I’m sure they exist). But full on dye your hair a wildly different colour because you hate yourself? Nope, nobody.

And I was thinking, that’s probably because for most men - when they don’t like their hair - if it’s receding or they don’t like the colour: they shave it. Think about it. How many bald men do you know compared with men who dye their hair? Women don’t really do that. But men defo do. Bald men are bloody everywhere.

So it got me thinking. If it makes him hate himself. And makes him uncomfortable. Emotionally. And physically uncomfortable. To the point where he literally covers his head 99% of the time. Even on a beach. Why not shave it? Surely it’s the easy option. I reckon we should start a movement for Creepy to go bald. I’m here for this. Anyone good at photoshop?
Also how many of us know anyone who calls their stepdaughter "babe" or films them in bikinis?! We have 3 daughters. Their father would never have done this. One daughter was going to her high school prom ,dress had shoestrings straps, dad said ,you better be wearing a cardigan! 😂😂. Thats parenting!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Good idea! Let's all chip in.

I'll volunteer to send the tuna.because I'm generous like that.

Anybody want to sent the EDchup? Only the best for her ginger emo sk8ter Boi.

Whose up for sending the leather boot shine for her face, I heard she's all out of it?

Next up is the squirty cream for old stevie boy. Gotta keep an old guy 'appy right?

Got to send her triple portions of pedigree chum as she's got Prinny to feed now and we know she likes to over feed poor coco.

Last but not least let's chip in and send her a sense of humour 🤫
I will sew her a mask. It will be a full face one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every little helps 🤣
I just heard on the news they are asking us to stay at home for the next 30 days. I’m sure I can find time to sew all the adults one. Do you know how long itching powder last?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Once again some funny people on here ive snorted and chuckled away tonight all the while my husband has been giving me funny looks, hes now took himself off to bed puzzled at what ive been laughing at :LOL:

It’s not a symptom on its own just a way of transmission from droplets etc but I was sneezing like mad at the start as well as feeling just god awful with coughing and a fever. I had a very mild dose so I’m super lucky. It forced me to give up smoking too lol well done, it’s really hard to quit

Thank you, congratulations on your gorgeous new arrival, hope you are both well and loving every minute of the snuggles and joy of a newborn x
Glad you are feeling better,and welcome to here its so funny on here ;) :LOL:

It’s not a symptom on its own just a way of transmission from droplets etc but I was sneezing like mad at the start as well as feeling just god awful with coughing and a fever. I had a very mild dose so I’m super lucky. It forced me to give up smoking too lol well done, it’s really hard to quit

Thank you, congratulations on your gorgeous new arrival, hope you are both well and loving every minute of the snuggles and joy of a newborn x
could you message me ? nothing bad just want to ask something ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.