The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Chris if it was siatica the hospital would of diagnosed that? Stop self-diagnosing!

Over £100 of meat for a family who apprently dont eat red meat. That's a whole load of chicken!
Those kids are gonna think they’ve done something wrong as there not getting take always or a Morrison cafe dinner 🤣

Reactions: 8
LOL I take it you know him then

That would explain why he doesn't have his time working in the hospital down on his LinkedIn account then!
He will always be a tea boy, I mean he’s always making the scummy mummy one on the vlogs! Makes the best ginger tea in Yorkshire!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why haven’t they updated the photos on their house listing? I mean these must have been taken almost 2 years ago and it certainly looks nothing like that inside now. No pics of nursery, garage and the garden looks rather unkempt.
Can you imagine seeing these photos and then going to view in person. Surely any potential buyers would have a shock.
They have a tit estate agent to as the floor plan has a different downstairs layout to the actual house🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He will always be a tea boy, I mean he’s always making the scummy mummy one on the vlogs! Makes the best ginger tea in Yorkshire!
Well I see that you have a lot of praise for him, cuppa teas are an important beverage.

He will always be the Jimmy Saville of Bradford in my eyes 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
From Sarah’s story. I don’t disagree but it seems a little hypocritical posting this when you started hinting at a possible miscarriage as soon as you found out you were pregnant.

View attachment 102454
Not to mention all the other pregnancy scares she posted at every given opportunity. And having next to no antenatal care, but was happy to keeping having vanity scans

Reactions: 22
In papers today driver fed up with delivering tat straight up so mr ingham stop trying to put your wife in the post for 1 she wont fit and 2 they dont want tat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else watched Isabelle's top 10 tips to surviving lockdown? Nothing inspiring. No school work, just the same things she comes out with every day. Poor kid.
I didn't watch but let me guess:
1. Do stupid skits with my sisters that no one understands
2. Go out everyday with my mother even though I'm on quarantine
3. Wear the same clothes 2-3 days in a row to save on laundry detergent
4. Have sister sleepovers every night
5. Wear tight pants so my pervy stepfather can get those clips for the dark web
6. Allow pervy step father to sit on my bed and have inappropriate conversations with me.
7. Pretend I'm doing schoolwork
8. Play in the backyard like I'm 6 yrs old.
9. Don't shower daily
10. Do everything my mother should be doing because she can't get her fat ass off the couch

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m intrigued as the why the girls are still doing school work when it’s the official holidays. According to Sarah when they were in the Maldives, the girls were doing school work every day. Yet last night she says they are still doing school work as they missed when they were away. She “literally” can’t keep up with her own lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I didn't watch but let me guess:
1. Do stupid skits with my sisters that no one understands
2. Go out everyday with my mother even though I'm on quarantine
3. Wear the same clothes 2-3 days in a row to save on laundry detergent
4. Have sister sleepovers every night
5. Wear tight pants so my pervy stepfather can get those clips for the dark web
6. Allow pervy step father to sit on my bed and have inappropriate conversations with me.
7. Pretend I'm doing schoolwork
8. Play in the backyard like I'm 6 yrs old.
9. Don't shower daily
10. Do everything my mother should be doing because she can't get her fat ass off the couch
They are better than the real ones.
1. Clean your room but don’t change the sheets that have been on for the last month or more.
2. Have a cup of tea and a packet croissant to give you energy
3. Do a work out, remember to tie your hair back, don’t think Izzy has ever done a home workout before as her legs were sore from stretches - thought she went to dance?
4. Write down all your 💭
5. Put on a face mask 😷
6. Go outside play on your kids sisters toys
7. Teach your lazy mother some tic toks
8. Play with your siblings
9. Watch a Disney film with your siblings

10. Don’t forget to FaceTime your grooming granny and dog that has been abandoned!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Big love to your amazing family. Hope your Daughter & Son in law feel better soon. We really appreciate them 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

See Inghams, this is what a caring hardworking family sounds like! Working in a high risk job to provide for your family them come home and strip down, disinfect yourself, bag your clothes and shower to protect your family! Not holding a fecking camera in front of your face and exploiting your children for cash! They have no bloody clue. I hope you all stay safe and well Kaci
Totally agree. I hope you all stay well, and I think your mum is an amazing woman. Which is something that can never be truthfully of Seacroft Sarah

They should especially be indoors as they have just came back from abroad. They must hate their house as they never want to stay in it. It must be horrible to have a house that you despise as much as they do. I love going on holiday but I also look forward to coming back to my house and my bed etc.
They will despise it more now they can’t sell it and are struggling with the repayments. Bet they take a ‘mortgage holiday’ as they can’t go on their usual ones .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s the meaning of her pregnancy test Instagram story? Did something happen? Who’s faking a pregnancy

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m intrigued as the why the girls are still doing school work when it’s the official holidays. According to Sarah when they were in the Maldives, the girls were doing school work every day. Yet last night she says they are still doing school work as they missed when they were away. She “literally” can’t keep up with her own lies 😂
Apparently, narcissists lie all the time, even over trivial things. The reason is that they get a kick out of fooling another person. They absolutely love the power that they feel when someone falls for their lie. It's a control thing. This is why they both lie repeatedly, even about small, unimportant things.

Reactions: 16
They have a tit estate agent to as the floor plan has a different downstairs layout to the actual house🤣
The agent will have used a floor plan from the builders brochure. It’s a sad state of affairs when even the estate agent can’t face going to see them or their house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isla would kick off if she let Isabelle and Esme do no work.

Reactions: 5
What’s the meaning of her pregnancy test Instagram story? Did something happen? Who’s faking a pregnancy
It seems On April’s fools day women get fake pregnancy tests and prank their partners or husbands etc.

The problem is Sarah made so many CLICKBAIT vlogs when she was pregnant which included bleeding/ potential miscarriage.

Reactions: 7
It seems On April’s fools day women get fake pregnancy tests and prank their partners or husbands etc.

The problem is Sarah made so many CLICKBAIT vlogs when she was pregnant which included bleeding/ potential miscarriage.
Lol completely forgot it’s April 1. All the days are blending together
I don’t think that’s a funny joke, would never even cross my mind to do that

Reactions: 9
I can just imagine Creepy telling all the girls in his really camp voice “yeah babe, I’m a Dr in training do you want to touch my stethoscope” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well I see that you have a lot of praise for him, cuppa teas are an important beverage.

He will always be the Jimmy Saville of Bradford in my eyes 😍
Maybe he was realised
Some man to be juggling training as a pilot and a doctor at the same time whilst staying up until 5am sliding into 16 year olds dm’s

no wonder he’s aged so badly and looks like a 55 year old
Makes you wonder what he was doing on his own in the house all night when they had the sleep over in the caravan, sending pictures (drop that towel)
I recon when cov19 is over he will be using that caravan as his new ibis ( don’t come a knocking when the caravan is a rocking)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Refuse to believe she had no one else who could do a shop for her when her friend was commenting about going to the shop on her Facebook the other day? No reason she couldn’t have picked bits up for her
323162F4-4207-4BDD-86ED-19F9C60456F2.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.