The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously can’t believe these bleeping knobheads are still going out!! FFS the longer you defy what we are being asked to do the longer we will be locked down. Know what Sarah your a disgusting human with your heavy wide set cheekbones and hips and hair that quite frankly has bits of food and god knows what else in it. Do you think making money is more important than NHS workers and the general public’s health. You need reported you do if you’d lived in my street you would have been knee capped by now for knocking the arse out of it. Sorry for the language but I’m so annoyed right now. I actually think they have something wrong with them where they believe their own lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I seriously can’t believe these bleeping knobheads are still going out!! FFS the longer you defy what we are being asked to do the longer we will be locked down. Know what Sarah your a disgusting human with your heavy wide set cheekbones and hips and hair that quite frankly has bits of food and god knows what else in it. Do you think making money is more important than NHS workers and the general public’s health. You need reported you do if you’d lived in my street you would have been knee capped by now for knocking the arse out of it. Sorry for the language but I’m so annoyed right now. I actually think they have something wrong with them where they believe their own lies.
I feel same. My 2 daughters nurses. Son in law doctor as is his father. Son in laws mother nurse too. Daughter and son in law in isolation with symptoms. And you know what? Unselfish human beings that they are just want their isolation to be over to get back to their jobs and helping the sick and ill. Theyre ill and not thinking of oh i need to go shopping but are desperate to be well enogh to tend to sick and dying. Other side of coin is selfish Inghams who should be in quarantine out shopping. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I've not been out for nearly two weeks iam very high risk due to have so many things wrong with me and my son is also high risk hes had to nip to the shop for bread and milk once I still stay with my mum and she works in care so she has done a few shop runs but she is classed as high risk to until they say people with certain illness stay home she still has to work she comes in strips at the front door detol spray and detol wipes towel and a bag to put her washing in and she goes for a shower I wish creepy and lazy take note soon and get find £60 per person for going out

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I really think they should have done the full 14 day lockdown after returning from abroad. I've just been reading on Yorkshire Post website about people who have just returned on govt. flights - I'm sure these people will adhere to the guidelines as the relief to be back must be immense and they'd have been fully briefed on the importance of self-isolation.
Came across the CV numbers in Yorkshire:

There are 150 cases in Leeds alone, 80 in Bradford!
My health board covers 3 counties and has 94 cases in a vast area.

WHY ON EARTH have they decided to cut short the isolation? They are both computer-savvy and can tap into local CV support groups to get groceries delivered. Are they honestly trying to tell their followers that if they can't get a personal friend or family member to shop for them, then it's fine to ignore the self-isolation rules and go out shopping themselves?? Why not lead by example and get help online?

I'm shocked that they're behaving so irresponsibly by ignoring public health advice 😨
They should be really reported for breaking the self isolation. It disgusts me how their own stupidity is placing others in danger. 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I feel same. My 2 daughters nurses. Son in law doctor as is his father. Son in laws mother nurse too. Daughter and son in law in isolation with symptoms. And you know what? Unselfish human beings that they are just want their isolation to be over to get back to their jobs and helping the sick and ill. Theyre ill and not thinking of oh i need to go shopping but are desperate to be well enogh to tend to sick and dying. Other side of coin is selfish Inghams who should be in quarantine out shopping. 😡
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Big love to your amazing family. Hope your Daughter & Son in law feel better soon. We really appreciate them 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I've not been out for nearly two weeks iam very high risk due to have so many things wrong with me and my son is also high risk hes had to nip to the shop for bread and milk once I still stay with my mum and she works in care so she has done a few shop runs but she is classed as high risk to until they say people with certain illness stay home she still has to work she comes in strips at the front door detol spray and detol wipes towel and a bag to put her washing in and she goes for a shower I wish creepy and lazy take note soon and get find £60 per person for going out
See Inghams, this is what a caring hardworking family sounds like! Working in a high risk job to provide for your family them come home and strip down, disinfect yourself, bag your clothes and shower to protect your family! Not holding a fecking camera in front of your face and exploiting your children for cash! They have no bloody clue. I hope you all stay safe and well Kaci

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
No wonder their views are going up. The Ifam are gobbling up their content! Pretty sure that the ifam had been brushing their knowledge of the great Inghams in preparation for the great quiz by rewatching the vlogs. The super talented "owner" of the fan club also put out the schedule for the next week..so many fun activities planned, including 'Ingham family hangman'...I can hardly contain my excitement🤓 🙄

Also..last night Sarah was so so very kind to give both the winner and the runner up brand new ifam key rings! How kind is she?! Absolute Angel😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
No wonder their views are going up. The Ifam are gobbling up their content! Pretty sure that the ifam had been brushing their knowledge of the great Inghams in preparation for the great quiz by rewatching the vlogs. The super talented "owner" of the fan club also put out the schedule for the next week..so many fun activities planned, including 'Ingham family hangman'...I can hardly contain my excitement🤓 🙄

Also..last night Sarah was so so very kind to give both the winner and the runner up brand new ifam key rings! How kind is she?! Absolute Angel😇
Move over Diana, there's a new Princess in town 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think Prinny has actually lived with them for ages. I just think before Zelda would bring her round for the vlogs then ship her back off to Coco and Hi Steve
If that’s true even more disgusting for selling their not doll

• Angry
Reactions: 7
As much as I wasn't this over quickly, like everyone does. I want them to suffer.. no holidays for the rest of the year, no vlog content - oh look another house day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Dyou know what I was thinking today
Because I’m fecking bored

I don’t wanna offend anyone
But where I live I literally don’t know any adult men who dye their hair like Creepy. I probbbaably know some men who touch up their greys with some just for men (I can’t think of anyone but I’m sure they exist). But full on dye your hair a wildly different colour because you hate yourself? Nope, nobody.

And I was thinking, that’s probably because for most men - when they don’t like their hair - if it’s receding or they don’t like the colour: they shave it. Think about it. How many bald men do you know compared with men who dye their hair? Women don’t really do that. But men defo do. Bald men are bloody everywhere.

So it got me thinking. If it makes him hate himself. And makes him uncomfortable. Emotionally. And physically uncomfortable. To the point where he literally covers his head 99% of the time. Even on a beach. Why not shave it? Surely it’s the easy option. I reckon we should start a movement for Creepy to go bald. I’m here for this. Anyone good at photoshop?

You want me to put up a 'Creepy go bald' poster up in my window next to our thank you NHS rainbow poster?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dyou know what I was thinking today
Because I’m fecking bored

I don’t wanna offend anyone
But where I live I literally don’t know any adult men who dye their hair like Creepy. I probbbaably know some men who touch up their greys with some just for men (I can’t think of anyone but I’m sure they exist). But full on dye your hair a wildly different colour because you hate yourself? Nope, nobody.

And I was thinking, that’s probably because for most men - when they don’t like their hair - if it’s receding or they don’t like the colour: they shave it. Think about it. How many bald men do you know compared with men who dye their hair? Women don’t really do that. But men defo do. Bald men are bloody everywhere.

So it got me thinking. If it makes him hate himself. And makes him uncomfortable. Emotionally. And physically uncomfortable. To the point where he literally covers his head 99% of the time. Even on a beach. Why not shave it? Surely it’s the easy option. I reckon we should start a movement for Creepy to go bald. I’m here for this. Anyone good at photoshop?
Because if he shaved it you’d still see the ginger tints coming through. Like max branning on eastenders.

He’s really pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They should be really reported for breaking the self isolation. It disgusts me how their own stupidity is placing others in danger. 😡😡
Has anyone reported them for breaking self isolation? I know Lazy will play the victim here, my children needd food, my baby needs formula eckstera eckstera eckstera, however she should be reported!!!!! I’m on day 13 of self isolation here, 1 more day to go till I can leave the house, we are lucky as my son and family have been able to shop for my daughter and myself. Lazy has had the opportunity to have help from neighbours and refused it!!!!! She has now placed her family at risk by going out yet again, what a bleeping moronic self centred witch 😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 24
“My *exclusively breast fed* baby”
The same exclusively breast fed baby Who was being given garlic bread, McDonald’s, pizza and god know what others salty and sugary foods at 3 months old.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Has anyone reported them for breaking self isolation? I know Lazy will play the victim here, my children needd food, my baby needs formula eckstera eckstera eckstera, however she should be reported!!!!! I’m on day 13 of self isolation here, 1 more day to go till I can leave the house, we are lucky as my son and family have been able to shop for my daughter and myself. Lazy has had the opportunity to have help from neighbours and refused it!!!!! She has now placed her family at risk by going out yet again, what a bleeping moronic self centred witch 😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Reported them to who? Nothing will be done. You can’t prove they have. There’s no law to not go out it’s just advised unfortunately. Would be a waste of time.

just be happy knowing how miserable they’ll be cooped up together the two of them as pathetic as each other
The same exclusively breast fed baby Who was being given garlic bread, McDonald’s, pizza and god know what others salty and sugary foods at 3 months old.
exclusively breastfed if chicken nuggets come out of her nips maybe. She’s a pathological liar. And she can say it’s for ‘entertainment like coronation street’ all she likes. She also says it’s for memories and isn’t scripted. So which is it

Reactions: 12
thank you

i’m vaping tho
I gave up a year ago but l used a vape to help me break the habit. its much cheaper, cleaner and doesn't stink like cigarettes, and l was forever losing my lighter so that problem was solved as well lol....WELL DONE and keep it up, the price of ciggies in oz are outrageous

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.