The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg those prams are 150.00 each please don't tell me some deluded ifam spent £300. That's madness, or did Sarah buy them and want it too look like it was gifted so she doesn't get hate for spending that at this time. Speechless if someone's mental to spend 300 on 2 girls that have everything. Spoilt brats

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Omg those prams are 150.00 each please don't tell me some deluded ifam spent £300. That's madness, or did Sarah buy them and want it too look like it was gifted so she doesn't get hate for spending that at this time. Speechless if someone's mental to spend 300 on 2 girls that have everything. Spoilt brats
I hadn’t considered the subterfuge of the Seacrofter faking her purchases as a gift. Regardless £300 spent on gifts for a non-occasion is ludicrous. Notice they are still in the boxes. Probably never to used

Reactions: 14
Omg no one should be spending that much money on them.

Reactions: 6
Esme had wanted one for Christmas hadn't she? If Sarah wanted her to have one wouldn't she have got it then?

Reactions: 7
I’m intrigued as the why the girls are still doing school work when it’s the official holidays. According to Sarah when they were in the Maldives, the girls were doing school work every day. Yet last night she says they are still doing school work as they missed when they were away. She “literally” can’t keep up with her own lies 😂
My sons school was meant to break up for Easter this Friday 3rd so hes defo not on official holiday and hes doing work all week lol

Reactions: 3
My sons school was meant to break up for Easter this Friday 3rd so hes defo not on official holiday and hes doing work all week lol
I'm planning the same. We would have broken up Friday and thiers no chance I'm not doing work with myne the next 2 weeks, she would be very board. I'll recognise the bank holliday though.

Reactions: 6
I'm so confused, I never knew you were meant to put rice in those oldel paso boat things

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it odd that people buy them gifts. Imagine finding out your parents have bought a gift for some random scummy mum and dad’s kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly I think Isla is getting a bit old for that. She dresses provocatively, wears makeup and is only interested in Tiktoks. I think she has definitely lost interest in those things. Kids are different now It's all about social media and electronics. Can we really see an 11 yr old almost pushing that around in the street like a 4/5 yr old. But that's my opinion

Reactions: 19
They probably bought them for the girls and pretended I fam sent them to make them look good! 🤣

Reactions: 11
The newspapers report justifiable anger at the amount of non essential deliveries still getting into the system. The workers rightly complain of the risks and added work these items pose during this dangerous time. Shortle could well use a courier but the rationale remains the same. Sarah sents her chinese tat Royal Mail tracked which entails signatures and scanning at the door. My carer said her postman had to take a photo of her tracked letter from the solicitors being put on the door mat and him writing covid19 on the screen. How much extra time and exposure is this putting the postman to?
Apparently delivery firms were hoping to redirect staff to delivering food to the vulnerable and medical items / medication. Obviously this is not happening due to people’s selfishness.
Does the government really need to forbid ordering non essentials because people are selfish and stupid to self monitor themselves? I truly despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm planning the same. We would have broken up Friday and thiers no chance I'm not doing work with myne the next 2 weeks, she would be very board. I'll recognise the bank holliday though.
I'm not doing school work over the holidays. I'm just not cut out to be a teacher. My 11 year old daughter actually thought that the UK was the one that looked like a boot 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And at this particular time as well complete madness.
My main concern though is why would they accept anything from a stranger. They have no idea where it’s been been or been stored. Too risky I’m afraid.

A MEGA SURPRISE PRESENT ARRIVED FOR THE GIRLS! ** SHOCKED!! **

Lazy wakes the girls up in the caravan. Lazy says she only slept in a vest and duvet. She films outside the window and says the view is beautiful. Then it's breakfast time. They've been made a box of snacks like they get on an airplane.:rolleyes:

Lazy says they have got ready and now they've popped over to the 'cafe' aka the house where there is a strange man with a grey beanie on. Lazy shows us what Isla is wearing. Isabelle and Esme are upstairs and they're going back to the caravan to play games. She shows the fruit bowl filled with oranges. Jace is holding a box of chicken. They're trying to put the fresh butcher meat into the freezer. There's no freezer space so they're trying to make space in there. It's burritos for dinner.:rolleyes:

Jace walks out of the living room and Isabelle chases him. Jace falls over, hitting his head on the cupboard.:rolleyes:

Creepy says the last clip we saw was Jace running into the kitchen and tripping over. He hit his head on the cupboard but it sounded much worse than it was in real life because the cupboard was open. He cried but Creepy says he's fine. They distracted him with the kitchen light. He played in the ball pit and now he's having a nap. The girls and Lazy are in the caravan doing some crafting.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Esme has gone inside the house to facetime her friend. They were going to go out in the garden but it's raining. Isabelle wants to play guess the impersonator and Lazy does an impression of Creepy. Isabelle says they need to film Creepy filming Jace's nappy one day. Next it's a game of headbands.:rolleyes:

There was a game they couldn't work out last summer but lazy thinks she's figured it out now. Then Isla wants to play connect four.:rolleyes:

Jace is wearing his coat and Creepy asks if he wants to go outside. He plays outside with the girls.

Isabelle offered to cut an onion for dinner. She wanted to experience new things and cook dinner. Esme and Isla have been nagging her all day to open a box addressed to them. It came from the Mary Shortle shop. One of the ifam ordered a package and Victoria asked to send it to the house. The letter says they've bought them a pram. It's from Laura. What a coincidence that the troll Lazy went after yesterday was called Laura. There's a pram each and Lazy says it's too much to accept as a gift.:rolleyes:

Esme says she has come upstairs to play with her Barbies and thanks Laura for the prams.

Someone pours dinner into a tray. Lazy says comment down below if they have burritos boats. She pretends they're at a restaurant ad Creepy says she's lost the plot. After dinner they're going back to the caravan. Lazy says the perfect Mexican boat is cheese at the bottom, then rice, sour cream and then mince mixed with onion and lettuce on the top but Lazy couldn't get it at the supermarket.:rolleyes:

Lazy and the girls are ready for an evening of relaxation in the caravan. Lazy feels like it's too much of a big gift to accept. Lazy doesn't know what the girls did to deserve the prams and says they're too loved. Creepy is setting the beds up in the caravan.:rolleyes:

Jace walks from the kitchen to the caravan and Creepy says that's what he does all day. Lazy calls and says the TV isn't working in the caravan. Isabelle tells Creepy to stop flirting with Lazy.:rolleyes:

Lazy says it's their last night in the caravan. They're looking for a movie and they're having some popcorn. Some of the blankets have sold out and she's looked at Instagram. She feels lucky to be at home with a large family because some people are alone and she can't imagine a silent home. Her heart goes out to anyone who is scared and fearful, like we all are.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Their child hit his head on a cupboard and they don't seem to give a tit. Absolutely disgusting.

Screenshots from her impression of Creepy but she looks like she's in labour
f.PNG
e.PNG
b.PNG
g.PNG
h.PNG

Goodnight everyone
i.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not seen the vlog but are those prams from the Horse woman's shop? Could it be that they have been sent as a type of undeclared ad?

Cant wait to hear what crap they scrape from the bottom of the barrel of lies tomorrow!

Reactions: 19
Did the girl who sent Jace the jacket he wore on his birthday get the thanks and shout out she asked for? If not she will be PISSED!

I hate the way they call people fans. Call them supporters, call them Ifam, but fans is so condescending.

Reactions: 23
And at this particular time as well complete madness.
My main concern though is why would they accept anything from a stranger. They have no idea where it’s been been or been stored. Too risky I’m afraid.
I would say if it was gifted they paid Mary shortle direct as Mary shortle sent it on the the Inghams, erm as I'm writing this something come to me, has these prams been given by Mary shortle shop itself as a payment for Inghams always promoting store or payment to the girls for working during the tea party and they are saying its gifted so girls don't get classed as working....

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.