The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone else noticed jason looks to be going ginger. or was i just seeing things
I noticed that too! Let’s hope not though or he’ll be spending his entire childhood in a stinky beanie hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So if they were to have picked up covid-19 on there travels when would we expect them to start showing symptoms?

Reactions: 3
I have a particularly expensive bag that I waited years for that I’m happy to donate to someone to absolutely twit them both with. Hi everyone XX

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm pretty sure you could squeeze Beanie in there somewhere?
Chrissypoo Wheelchair has a nice ring to it. You could call him Wheely for short. He would be a very lot multi-talented as he could walk forwards and backwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Calm down folks!!! You do you, and I'll do me (please Chris, not an invitation, I'm above consent age), but i do like to point out basic child rearing tips. Are we all not a very lot excited to the upcoming 'episodes'? Personally I don't know what they're going to do. Their lack of ideas are going to get so so so sad. Sarah you cant't continue following Stacey Solomon forever for tips!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was she actually pretending to be that thick, when she couldnt work out how to fit the wheel bar onto the toy pram, I really hope she was pretending, otherwise she must be the most stupid human ever!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t lil boo boo, oh so the green eyed monster, then it clicked with me, don’t the girls usually get a bag of gifts when it’s someone else’s birthday in the family. I seem to remember the girls sitting on the sofa in the kitchen for might have been Esmes birthday, and lazy gave the other 2 a bag of gifts. I could be wrong 🤣.

you can’t tell me that they haven’t been breaking isolation, so much food in the house, and surprise surprise a bought birthday cake. We all know Lazy cant cook but now might be the time to start learning !!!!!!!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Just caught up. My baby is in hospital, been here since Friday.

Not watched the vlogs, so boring I just wait for the rundown on here - but seriously? I've been exclusively breastfeeding for 6.5 months, and I also breastfed my other 3 children. Who is she kidding? That is not expressed breastmilk. For a start, breastmilk has a yellow tint to it. For 2nd, a breastfeeding full time mum, will generally not pump off more than 30ml at one time. I can get 100ml a day if I try really hard. I don't. Not got the time for that with 4 children to run around after. It would literally take weeks to get enough milk for that bath to look that colour. Didn't see a pump in the Maldives. Saw the perfect prep though! Cows milk or formula was put in that bath and I doubt it was formula. Too expensive for them to waste in a bath. No way is she breastfeeding still. Maybe once a day. In which case definitely wouldn't be pumping enough for that bath.

Sorry for the rant. I'm tired, stressed, anxious and concerned for my older 3 at home who I can't see until we get to go home. These dickheads seriously are pissing me off more every day. So selfish, IGNORANT, and blind to the struggles of others. So long as they get what they want. And their hoard of fans are all kids who have no bloody clue of the struggles either and really shouldn't be commenting on these issues.

And breathe.

Also, why is it, when Sarah is doing "sincere" talks with the camera, she looks everywhere but at the camera? She never keeps her eyes still, it's so rude. I know she is talking to her camera, but she is also talking to people. So does she do that when talking face to face with someone?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
1. Those two spoiled rotten mares and their "play of the day" couldn't come up with anything better than mocking American and Australian accents? I bleeping DARE them to do one "traveling" to India, or China or Somalia. Go on you thick as mud private school mares, show us how clevaaah you are.

2. Izzy, those grey ribbed leggings of yours keep crawling up your crack. How do I know? Because every time you wear them your nonce of a dad makes sure he films your privates and you pulling the fabric out of your crotch. FFS stop wearing them.
iz.jpg

3. Chris, the utter moron. That large garden with all that long soft grass he's too lazy to cut but instead he puts the very end of the slide on the concrete. Won't that be lovely for the baby to fall onto.

iz2.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.