The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the '18th birthday' picture on S's FB. I don't know if it appeared in the video but J is standing up in the milk tub with a strategically placed party hat picture covering him. That image should not be on public websites to be honest.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So it's a year since the backwards/forwards wheelchair, Creepy being more excited about a 24 hour Costa that his second son and Lazy getting high on gas and air before pushing baby clickbait out of her vag. It's Jace's first birthday and time for a new vlog rundown. Happy Saturday everyone.

A SPECIAL 1st BIRTHDAY - OPENING PRESENTS!

Throwback footage of Jace's birth. They film the 'Jace turns 1' sign. They've just woke Jace up, had breakfast and done Jace's hair. They sang happy birthday and they're waiting to go downstairs for presents.

Footage of the presents and a happy birthday sign.

Jace walks into the living room and they sing happy birthday to Jace, who looks a bit overwhelmed and confused. He walks over to his pram then his cars.

Isabelle helps Jace open a present. They're filming him as usual rather than spending quality time with him. From one angle they film him normally and from another they add a filter. He gets some cars from Hi Steve and Lesley Jane and a wooden bowling set.

They facetime Hi Steve and Lesley Jane.

More presents. One is making a noise and Lazy says they should open it. It's a train set.

Footage of Creepy telling the girls Jace had been born and them meeting him.

Lazy says they have fed Jace and had breakfast. they have a few more present to open but they have all day to do it. Everyone has gone upstairs to get ready. The neighbour knocked on the door to give Jace a present. The main two presents are outside and Lazy has a fun plan.:rolleyes:

They have the same problem as last night because they have been sent two day outfits for his birthday. Lazy advertises the businesses.:rolleyes:

Jace is holding a balloon Isla made for him.

More footage from last year.

Thegirls play with Jace's play set.

Lazy says they got lucky with the weather and it's a nice day outside. It's nice to sit out in the garden on a hot day so they're going to do it. Lazy is about to put some cheese pots in the oven for lunch. They still have two present to do outside and they have something fun to do later.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Creepy is outside setting up Jace's presents. If she looks like a panda it's because she has been crying for 20 minutes at the Instagram edits.:rolleyes:They plan to watch his birth vlog later on and Lazy doesn't know how she will get through it. There was a video of the girls being surprised when Jace had been born that topped Lazy over the edge and they will watch that later too.:rolleyes:A lot of parents have a lot of emotion on their child's first birthday. It's because she is sat on her own thinking how lucky they are. When he was born she told Creepy they would be celebrating Jace's birthday in a year and she wondered what they would be doing.:rolleyes:She never imagined the whole country would be on lockdown but everything Jace needs is under their roof.:rolleyes:

People have asked if Lazy is still breastfeeding. She isn't doing it much now because Jace doesn't want to but she is still breastfeeding and she can't believe she has been doing it for a year now. She gave him a feed before his nap and is feeling emotional.:rolleyes:

Footage of the Mini and the swing/slide set. Creepy says the grass is growing and they haven't sorted it out yet as they are moving soon (not anymore!) but they will do it tomorrow.:rolleyes:They will be using it a lot over the coming weeks. Creepy shows the swing/slide and points out the basketball hoop and football net They will get Jace up soon as the sun is setting.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and they're about to go outside to the garden. Isabelle put him in his mini. Then Isabelle puts him on his swing and slide.

Everyone is laughing at Lazy because she is putting Jace in a milk bath with some fruit. Everyone is wondering why they're doing it. The fruit is cut They don't show what milk they use (probably cow) but in the next shot Jace is in the bucket of milk.:rolleyes:

Lazy is happy she did the milk bath Esme said Lazy couldn't put Jace in a milk bath but Lazy told her it makes the skin soft. Jace loved it though and didn't want to et out. Lazy got lots of photos and she can imagine one being for his 18th birthday cake.:rolleyes:

Jace is in his second birthday outfit and Lazy says he looks like a Rockstar. Lazy gives Jace a talking teddy that sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Creepy does a creepy laugh.:rolleyes:

Jace gets a vetch hoover and Lazy tries it. Creepy asks if that's the first time he's used a hoover. They're leaving a couple of presents until tomorrow. They're off to do dinner and then do the cake.:rolleyes:

The cake candle is lit and Isabelle brings the cake through to the dinning room. They sing happy birthday again and Creepy woohoos.:rolleyes:

jace is playing with his ball pit. Creepy says he walked up the stairs twice and threw himself in the ball pit twice but it wasn't captured on camera so obviously didn't happen. Jace goes up the stairs and Isla pulls him down the slide by his arms.:rolleyes:

More labour footage and they watch the birth vlog.

End of vlog

Says she's doing a fruit and milk bath but what's that behind you Lazy? So that's why you stockpiled you greedy witch.
View attachment 100944

The poor boy is probably wondering what he did wrong to end up with a family like this
View attachment 100947

Surely his 18th birthday cake won't be as bad as this though
View attachment 100954
I can just imagine creepy wahoooing In the ball pit. Take’s him back when he was wahooooing at the soft play like the pathetic
Manchild that he is.

We bought my youngest a ball pit for her 1st birthday and she never sat in it, instead she kept us on our toes picking up all the balls she threw around the living room.
At least the girls will get their daily exercise because when Jace does litter the floor with balls it won’t be Sarah moving her fat lard ass off the sofa to pick them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She got a bath full of milk out of her tits did she? When she's always said she struggled to produce enough just for Jace... utter bleep. Can we just cancel these lot please

Unless she's managed to get milk out of chicken nuggets thats Tesco finest semi skimmed
More like "Udder bleep" lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sarah's looking for the best place to get home delivery for food on her fb page. Lol said she doesn't want to go out. Doesn't want to??? She's not allowed. U went to the Maldives you #@!!@!!

She basically dismissing everyone's suggestions giving reasons why they won't work and how she will have to go Morrisons in 2 days as has enough until then

It's not like she drove to the airport went to the maldives then drove home. That would have been bad enough but they took multiple trains, stayed in hotels in London, went to the Maldives then did the same on the way home!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Wonder when they are going to finally admit they are no longer able to move? As they said they wouldn’t put up the garden toy for Jason until they moved as there was no point. So then doing it now just proves again that they will not be moving any time soon. They won’t have finalised the sale on the new house until they finalised the sale on the old one. Now that’s fallen through they won’t be able to buy. There is no way on this earth they would have the money to buy outright. The leaked messages to Alfie deyes proved they can’t afford the mortgage on the horrible house they had now. So a mortgage lender would not approve it until they had sold their old one. Looks like they are stuck there. I don’t feel sorry for them one little bit.

Reactions: 29
Normally you lot are tit hot at noticing these things so I'm surprised I'm first to post..what the duck is this on Isabelles pillows? Sarah we are kind of in the middle of an apocalypse. With b&m and matalan closed you've nothing better to do... wash your kids sheets you absolute weapon!!!
She was too busy expressing milk to fill up his bath with Probably took her 2 weeks come on give her a break!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
what a load of gushing crap on youtube comments

i can comment but don’t think they see them

to continue
Aw who’s that lil cutie in that persons profile picture 😍🥰

Somehow she’s not blocked me yet. It’s a miracle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder when they are going to finally admit they are no longer able to move? As they said they wouldn’t put up the garden toy for Jason until they moved as there was no point. So then doing it now just proves again that they will not be moving any time soon. They won’t have finalised the sale on the new house until they finalised the sale on the old one. Now that’s fallen through they won’t be able to buy. There is no way on this earth they would have the money to buy outright. The leaked messages to Alfie deyes proved they can’t afford the mortgage on the horrible house they had now. So a mortgage lender would not approve it until they had sold their old one. Looks like they are stuck there. I don’t feel sorry for them one little bit.
It serves them right. They were so quick to buy that house in the first place when it clearly was unsuitable. Poor layout, no storage. I remember them saying it had the largest garden on the development but then what a waste that was. What have they ever used it for?
When Sarah first did the empty house tour I was like my 3 bed new build is better designed. It doesn’t have a massive garden but we do have a utility room and 2 storage cupboards.

Reactions: 12
It must be like biblical times in their house she couldn’t even get pasta and could only get 1 jar of is pasta sauce at Morrison’s then they make a Spag Bol from 2 jars of sauce, mince and low and behold pasta!! 🙄 Listen noncey your fridge is full of shot from ASDA and so was Jace’s cake so don’t come the innocent you’ve been out you pair of selfish flabby pricks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm breast feeding my boys just over 3 months old and having a growth spurt atm so sucking all the time again and I have an electric pump and prob manage 100ml in a day that takes prob 30mins there is no way she could fill a bucket I dont care how fat n flabby her tittys are

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isabelles Insta post 'my eyes were like waterfalls watching the birth vlog' I know at 14 I would have been embarrassed to watch a video of my mum in labour!
Probably crying because of the shock of seeing it. It can be quite traumatic for some watching that kind of thing. I bet it was more like that especially seeing your mum like you’ve never seen her before

Oh here we go, as if you managed to fill a bucket with breastmilk. You couldn't even produce enough to feed Jace properly

View attachment 100907
Well Sarah doesn’t even think before or during in regards to speaking!

Reactions: 3
According to Mary shortles online store - prinney priced at £80 is selling fast. Just watched Dougle new video on YouTube. She really is a despicable person. They are out of control and ripping everyone off!
woah!! I know we moan about their priced tat ,but this takes the b iscuit!! You could buy a high quality stuffed dog/teddy for half the price.I honestly can`t believe there are that many stooped people .,especially right now ,when shops have closed ,so money will be tight.They truly disgust me ,and it`s worse because they act like they are doing those kiddie ifam a flipping favour!!:mad:
I know i`m late to the wonderful news ,but many congratulations @ChrissyPoo .Hope you and your precious new arrival are safe and well.👶🥰🥰

According to Mary shortles online store - prinney priced at £80 is selling fast. Just watched Dougle new video on YouTube. She really is a despicable person. They are out of control and ripping everyone off!
woah!! I know we moan about their priced tat ,but this takes the b iscuit!! You could buy a high quality stuffed dog/teddy for half the price.I honestly can`t believe there are that many stooped people .,especially right now ,when shops have closed ,so money will be tight.They truly disgust me ,and it`s worse because they act like they are doing those kiddie ifam a flipping favour!!:mad:
I know i`m late to the wonderful news ,but many congratulations @ChrissyPoo .Hope you and your precious new arrival are safe and well.👶🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe there was ever any new house. They live in such a fantasy world they probably just dreamt it.
If there really was a house with marble floors and disneyesque windows they would have vlogged the hell out of it, privacy be damned.
Plus creepy Chris has been packing and all boxes been put in dining room yet the other day they’ve cleared and packed things away. Billy bulshitters the two of those lying twats

Reactions: 9
I bet Chris is out at the supermarket every single day.. Along with granny Jane.
If Chris sarah or nanny jane are shopping everyday ,I hope they are all last in the queues!Ican`t speak for everywhere ,but where I am in the south ,there are hazard lines and extremely long queues (with 6/7ft gaps between people).Before lockdown ,and because I couldn't get an online shop to go through ,I stood for 55mins on the hopes of a loaf and some milk.Milk I was lucky to get ,but there wasn`t a crumb of bread to be had!!Also ,we have security here ,and Friday someone was told to go home ,as they`d been spotted on camera too many times!
Also ,regarding the #clapforcarers , i doubt her office worker counts!Selfish c*w! It gave me goosebumps joining in and listening to the applause and cheering thursday.NHS have a special time slot ,to ensure their first in to grab some supplies ,then it`s anyone elderly or vunerable ,which is only right.
Wonder what Sarah dares to say ,if she`s coming out loaded with milk cartons and so much fruit!!They make me sick!

Reactions: 15
I noticed that Granny and Grandpa got a few mentions for their presents, and a FaceTime/phone call, but Nana didn’t. Didn’t she buy the mini and garden thing for him?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
oh thats disgusting and inexcusable
It`s giving me serious ocd vibes!!Aside from the every 5mins handwash ,disinfecting everything in sight (including shoes when we`ve ventured outside) ,I don`t think I've stopped washing!! Maybe put that dammed camera down lazy .,and get your act together!(Oh and no ,that doesn`t mean going for another snatch and grab at morrisons!:mad:

Reactions: 8
Mingham Homeschool (probably no lessons were done in honor of his highness birthday)
Biggest lesson of the day: Ethics Question: As "social influencers" (NOT) should we show the world how we waste fruit and precious cows milk while the rest of the world is struggling to even find the basic necessities to feed their families during a worldwide pandemic? Let's not even mention how they let their baby eat the fruit that he's sitting in full of bacteria? 😡😣😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.