The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really saying all that milks from her tits!!? Really? Always knew she was a size of a cow looks like she can produce like one too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just caught up. My baby is in hospital, been here since Friday.

Not watched the vlogs, so boring I just wait for the rundown on here - but seriously? I've been exclusively breastfeeding for 6.5 months, and I also breastfed my other 3 children. Who is she kidding? That is not expressed breastmilk. For a start, breastmilk has a yellow tint to it. For 2nd, a breastfeeding full time mum, will generally not pump off more than 30ml at one time. I can get 100ml a day if I try really hard. I don't. Not got the time for that with 4 children to run around after. It would literally take weeks to get enough milk for that bath to look that colour. Didn't see a pump in the Maldives. Saw the perfect prep though! Cows milk or formula was put in that bath and I doubt it was formula. Too expensive for them to waste in a bath. No way is she breastfeeding still. Maybe once a day. In which case definitely wouldn't be pumping enough for that bath.

Sorry for the rant. I'm tired, stressed, anxious and concerned for my older 3 at home who I can't see until we get to go home. These dickheads seriously are pissing me off more every day. So selfish, IGNORANT, and blind to the struggles of others. So long as they get what they want. And their hoard of fans are all kids who have no bloody clue of the struggles either and really shouldn't be commenting on these issues.

And breathe.

Also, why is it, when Sarah is doing "sincere" talks with the camera, she looks everywhere but at the camera? She never keeps her eyes still, it's so rude. I know she is talking to her camera, but she is also talking to people. So does she do that when talking face to face with someone?
Oh no hope you get home soon to your other children I can’t even begin to imagine the stress you are all under xx sending my best wishes xx

Reactions: 11
Mrs Marshmallow can keep lying the empty semi skimmed milk jug is behind her!!

No mother who has gone to the effort to express milk would EVER make a milk bath with their own milk!!

She could have made a bubble bath without the fruit and milk and still got cute pictures!

C80C38F2-4329-4850-A771-3127CF8B430C.jpeg

7B55B153-B33C-4798-8E77-503E9B074F36.jpeg

B6EB07F4-9722-4E78-B331-BCE0460EB185.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Wasn’t lil boo boo, oh so the green eyed monster, then it clicked with me, don’t the girls usually get a bag of gifts when it’s someone else’s birthday in the family. I seem to remember the girls sitting on the sofa in the kitchen for might have been Esmes birthday, and lazy gave the other 2 a bag of gifts. I could be wrong 🤣.

you can’t tell me that they haven’t been breaking isolation, so much food in the house, and surprise surprise a bought birthday cake. We all know Lazy cant cook but now might be the time to start learning !!!!!!!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yes you’re correct the other girls would always get a gift even when it was the other one’s birthdays. I remember because I did not agree with it one bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Just caught up. My baby is in hospital, been here since Friday.

Not watched the vlogs, so boring I just wait for the rundown on here - but seriously? I've been exclusively breastfeeding for 6.5 months, and I also breastfed my other 3 children. Who is she kidding? That is not expressed breastmilk. For a start, breastmilk has a yellow tint to it. For 2nd, a breastfeeding full time mum, will generally not pump off more than 30ml at one time. I can get 100ml a day if I try really hard. I don't. Not got the time for that with 4 children to run around after. It would literally take weeks to get enough milk for that bath to look that colour. Didn't see a pump in the Maldives. Saw the perfect prep though! Cows milk or formula was put in that bath and I doubt it was formula. Too expensive for them to waste in a bath. No way is she breastfeeding still. Maybe once a day. In which case definitely wouldn't be pumping enough for that bath.

Sorry for the rant. I'm tired, stressed, anxious and concerned for my older 3 at home who I can't see until we get to go home. These dickheads seriously are pissing me off more every day. So selfish, IGNORANT, and blind to the struggles of others. So long as they get what they want. And their hoard of fans are all kids who have no bloody clue of the struggles either and really shouldn't be commenting on these issues.

And breathe.

Also, why is it, when Sarah is doing "sincere" talks with the camera, she looks everywhere but at the camera? She never keeps her eyes still, it's so rude. I know she is talking to her camera, but she is also talking to people. So does she do that when talking face to face with someone?
sending hugs xx

Reactions: 7
Not watched these in forever, been catching up in here sporadically because you lot make me laugh haha! I just can't believe the lack of foresight with these people, how can you be so ignorant that you exist inside a world that only encompasses your very small family. Like surely one of the adults would have thought hmmm maybe I'll get a backlash if I post us wasting this fruit (and possibly milk which the evidence of milk carton on side suggests is very likely) when we are in the middle of a global pandemic and people panic buying has resulted in shortage for people who need it... like surely, surely one of them must of thought that?? The more they do sh*t like this, the more I think they like the backlash. I'm sure I have said this before on here but i;m sure they have said on a vlog before themselves that any attention is good attention or something like that, i.e. they don't care if the views are by hatred, weirdo's looking at their kids, the naive ifam or whoever because a view is a view in their eyes and they all line their pockets :sick:, makes me feel sick even thinking about having no regard for the safety of your own kids like that! xx

why does it say twins above his head....!?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mrs Marshmallow can keep lying the empty semi skimmed milk jug is behind her!!

No mother who has gone to the effort to express milk would EVER make a milk bath with their own milk!!

She could have made a bubble bath without the fruit and milk and still got cute pictures!

View attachment 101129
View attachment 101128
View attachment 101130
Definitely was normal milk. Sarah stated this in the vid. No mention of ‘breast’ milk. She just said milk. She lands herself in it all the time.

Reactions: 26
For a birthday vlog it only has over 80k not a lot considering the girls birthday vlogs used to have over a million views 😂

Reactions: 16
Do you reckon theyve got much for Islas birthday? Could be intresting to see if they havent.

Reactions: 21
Do you reckon theyve got much for Islas birthday? Could be intresting to see if they havent.
I was thinking this, I'm sure she hasn't shopped for Isla yet, it was "all the toys" for Jace ! She did look at a Harry potter doll a couple of weeks ago but decided £20 was far to expensive for a doll ! ... She's going to have to do a very lot of ordering online to keep up the standard of birthday little booboo has come to expect !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So if they were to have picked up covid-19 on there travels when would we expect them to start showing symptoms?
I think it's about two weeks but you are in danger of transmitting the virus during that time too so they are a health hazard and should be isolating.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
why can’t they ever own up to stuff? “We used milk without thinking, it’s was stupid and thoughtless” etc etc but they just LIE LIE and LIE. And then their kids read the lies they are telling everyone! Can you imagine the lack of morals and high sense of entitlement these children have? I feel for them growing up and in to the “real world”. They will be very messed up adults ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I have a particularly expensive bag that I waited years for that I’m happy to donate to someone to absolutely twit them both with. Hi everyone XX
By waiting years, do you mean you got on the Hermes list or something?;)

I googled 'fruit and milk' baths and normally they seem to be either cows milk or mother's own breastmilk, which are for photoshoots or apparently the milk is a beauty treatment for babies or for yourself/other family members. I just don't get why breastfeeding mothers would work so hard to pump milk to decoration when it could be fed to the baby?

This is the inappropriate photo she put on her FB public posts. I wouldn't take photos like that to embarrass anyone when they're older anyway, but I certainly wouldn't put it on the internet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched the vlog or read all the posts but is Sarah saying that’s breast milk in Jason’s bath ?? Absolute bullshit !! Breast milk is not that bright white that’s totally cows milk or even the sma she has ! You telling me she sat and pumped that amount of breastmilk !! So many lies !!
Its all lies and she knows it well maybe she doesn't as she tells that many lies she cant tell the difference between the truth and lies but certainly she did not produce that amount of breast milk

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.