The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Isabelle putting posts on Instagram as if she’s his mother: it’s so bleeping weird

Amy Mizon Oh no! I can’t believe people are still bulk buying. How is it even possibly with the measures that are in place? 🤔

Says Sarah ingham who bought about twenty pints of milk to waste. duck off hun your not gonna starve

Also. Chris mate you are not a ‘professional videographer’ your a bleeping pervert

“how is it even possibly”? Pray you are not doing English lessons with the girls

surely even her fans can see what a dick she is now?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hasn’t Sarah just got the shittest sense of humour? She finds the most babyish things funny, hate the way she does that hysterical laugh like she was doing on her stories yesterday with those ugly dolls.
it’s like the Toulouse thing all over again. What a sad, sad woman she is. Honestly, she is such a twit, I can’t stand her.
Not many people can !

Reactions: 4
Can someone post the screenshot where Lazy brags how much money they used to make on birthdays? Just so we can enjoy our day that little bit better x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
61C3C066-E672-4D2C-AD29-4A43ECFE5FD6.png

mrs mingham doesn’t know how isolation works. ask your friends, family, neighbours to go before you step foot in a shop

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Why did she say girls gone to get ready if there not going out dont belive a word they say esma on baby slide boo boo toy touching his toys why dont they leave the poor baby alone them kids are so jealous of one and other

Reactions: 11
Not watched these in forever, been catching up in here sporadically because you lot make me laugh haha! I just can't believe the lack of foresight with these people, how can you be so ignorant that you exist inside a world that only encompasses your very small family. Like surely one of the adults would have thought hmmm maybe I'll get a backlash if I post us wasting this fruit (and possibly milk which the evidence of milk carton on side suggests is very likely) when we are in the middle of a global pandemic and people panic buying has resulted in shortage for people who need it... like surely, surely one of them must of thought that?? The more they do sh*t like this, the more I think they like the backlash. I'm sure I have said this before on here but i;m sure they have said on a vlog before themselves that any attention is good attention or something like that, i.e. they don't care if the views are by hatred, weirdo's looking at their kids, the naive ifam or whoever because a view is a view in their eyes and they all line their pockets :sick:, makes me feel sick even thinking about having no regard for the safety of your own kids like that! xx

why does it say twins above his head....!?
I agree. She knows when she does something like this it gains attention and even if the attention is bad she craves it. Weird mentality and not normal at all.
They both are desperate to seek praise and worship from their fans.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 101184
mrs mingham doesn’t know how isolation works. ask your friends, family, neighbours to go before you step foot in a shop
So she broke isolation!!!!!!!!! If she lived here she would be fined $50,000.00. What a bleeping joke of a human!!!!!

oops just re read the post, it was someone else who went out to Morrison’s.

Reactions: 15
Oh so now she doesn’t want to go out ? Yet last week when she should of been self isolating she went on a shopping spree !
Send help for Sarah her stash of junk is running low ! Chris is running out of full fat coke things are getting bad ! View attachment 101046
So she’s saying that they only have these memories because it’s their job🤔. I guess myself and the majority of the world who have precious family photos/videos have unknowingly had this extra job for decades!! We are probably owed a very lot of money tattlers 💰💰💰💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she broke isolation!!!!!!!!! If she lived here she would be fined $50,000.00. What a bleeping joke of a human!!!!!

oops just re read the post, it was someone else who went out to Morrison’s.
She already broke isolation when they came back from the Maldives she want to Aldi,Morrison’s ,homebargins and pound stretchers!!!!!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Here you go
If they make (made) that much, how come their accounts look so dire? Something doesn't quite add up.

why can’t they ever own up to stuff? “We used milk without thinking, it’s was stupid and thoughtless” etc etc but they just LIE LIE and LIE. And then their kids read the lies they are telling everyone! Can you imagine the lack of morals and high sense of entitlement these children have? I feel for them growing up and in to the “real world”. They will be very messed up adults ☹
This is what is most frustrating about them. They never own their tit. People duck up all the time. You admit your fault, apologise and move on. They're like little children who can't cope with being put on the naughty step.

Reactions: 30
I haven’t watched the vlog or read all the posts but is Sarah saying that’s breast milk in Jason’s bath ?? Absolute bullshit !! Breast milk is not that bright white that’s totally cows milk or even the sma she has ! You telling me she sat and pumped that amount of breastmilk !! So many lies !!
Goodness me!!! we kept goats (British Sarnans) who only suckle their kids for a few weeks. Thereafter a good milker in excellent condition and well nourished could produce 2 buckets a day if drained at each session.
I understand Lazy is an old 🐐 but please her udders would need to be at her knees (comment down below) to fill that tub and Jace would have to suck like a Dyson.
I don’t know if I missed it but did she say the whole tub was filled with milk? You’re only supposed to use a couple of cup fulls mixed with warm water...

Reactions: 3
Someone local to them should contact 101 and let them know that this pair of idiots are ignoring the 14 day quarantine rule after travelling for an unnecessary holiday. That they have been out to their sorting office and visiting many shops, with no safe distance from people! It’s time the police took some action with them. They can’t deny they have been travelling as they vlogged it all for the world to see. Supermarkets will have cctv. They need some sort of rocket put up then before they continue their selfish ways. To quote them “it’s utterly disgusting”

Reactions: 36
If they make (made) that much, how come their accounts look so dire? Something doesn't quite add up.
Their 2018 accounts show income of circa £120k gross and £70k net so it was prob true when she wrote it.

2019 accounts show income (going from memory) of circa £40k gross so down by two thirds. Their debts are also way WAY up, making their net worth now about £600

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here you go
so, to put it simply, they have a million more subs now but only half the views per day (down from 400,000 to barely 200,000 views, according to socialblade) while having one more mouth to feed and many holidays that they have to pay for themselves coz all sensible sponsors won’t touch them now. :ROFLMAO:

i love this trend. Serves them right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.